• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
Ive contributed nearly a hundred points per conquest and the results are the same still, player population is a powerful contributor.
Little Mac has sheer number helping him as 50 little macs who lost a conquest battle is still 50 points to his team then add in the Little macs who won and his points skyrocket. Lucario has a low player count with rob just as low if not lower and Metaknight at an abysmal level and its this against teams with characters who are played fairly often. Blue team is quite screwed.
There hasn't been a conquest yet that lasted long enough for anyone to contribute 100 points.
It's once every 16 hours for at the most 7 days.
You don't gotta lie about details like that, man.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
There hasn't been a conquest yet that lasted long enough for anyone to contribute 100 points.
It's once every 16 hours for at the most 7 days.
You don't gotta lie about details like that, man.
"Nearly 100" besides I got 2 3DS at the ready so I could put 2 days worth of conquest in one day.

Soul.

I'm surprised Capps hasn't written a story about the end of Sonic the Hedgehog on the front page yet.
I dunno, is it an important topic? Who knows? If, by any chance, he wrote it, that would be cool, but you know.... Apex news.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I love Hades too.

WHY DOES HE LOOK SO MUCH YOUNGER THAN ZEUS WTF HE'S EVEN A MORE FATHER TO APOLLON THAN ZEUS WILL EVER BE.

Zeus you suck.
Well, I gotta go play some :4darkpit:. 'Kay thanks later.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I wonder if I should replay Skyward Sword to see if my love for it hasn't dwindled.

I can understand the criticism regarding gameplay, narrative and level design, but out of all the series, I think Skyward Sword has the best presentation. The watercolour art style, the characters, the music, and the world(s) hold together to make my favorite Zelda universe.

D

Deleted member

If there isn't any it's because I was not sure if people would be interested in Sonic news.
inb4 but X! Sonic is famous!
That would change if Smashboards allowed non-Nintendo news (from Capcom, Namco, Konami, and Sega.. get it?). Meh.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
If there isn't any it's because I was not sure if people would be interested in Sonic news.
inb4 but X! Sonic is famous!
It's not solely because he's famous, X, there's also the fact that Sonic gets the most of his glory from Nintendo, while Sony and Microsoft could care less.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I wonder if I should replay Skyward Sword to see if my love for it hasn't dwindled.
I can understand the criticism regarding gameplay, narrative and level design, but out of all the series, I think Skyward Sword has the best presentation. The watercolour art style, the characters, the music, and the world(s) hold together to make my favorite Zelda universe.
Huh...I would've guessed you wouldn't have liked Skyward Sword.
Me too, bro. It took two attempts at playing through the game to like it, but it occurred to me that I love Skyward Sword.
For more than just the one reason.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That would change if Smashboards allowed non-Nintendo news (from Capcom, Namco, Konami, and Sega.. get it?). Meh.
Yes! I can't wait until SB gets news bulletins like:
'EA announces The Sims 5: Micro-transactions confirmed.'

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So ppl be talking about Sonic 3d music, and here I am reminded to listen to this terrifying piece turned backwards.

That you Santa?

I guess it's time for some Sonic Music as memories of Sega once being good.
:4pit:

Soul.

It's not solely because he's famous, X, there's also the fact that Sonic gets the most of his glory from Nintendo, while Sony and Microsoft could care less.
inb4'd
Yes. I know Sonic gets most of his glory days with Nintendo.
Yes, I know Microwhatever and lol "GraphicsStation Enterprise" don't care about him, unlike Nintendo.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm still not sure if people would be interested in watching a Sonic thread.
inb4 Recolor / OC / roleplay posts.

*Follows instructions and entered a DeviantArt link*

What in the holy living **** am I looking at? I'd never thought I would look that damn hideous as a Sonic OC! You should NEVER think about doing what this guy said since it's frightening to all Sonic fans. :eek:

D

Deleted member

Um...
'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Black Ops 3 featuring Spyro from the Skylanders series announced.'?
Maybe. If Smashboards was to focus on non-Nintendo news, they might just as well spin off the News section into its own site to compete with MyNintendoNews. :smirk:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

*Follows instructions and entered a DeviantArt link*

What in the holy living **** am I looking at? I'd never thought I would look that damn hideous as a Sonic OC! You should NEVER think about doing what this guy said since it's frightening to all Sonic fans. :eek:
Been there, done that. Got some edgelord (surprise!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom