• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Today I learned that the GC controller adapter is supposed to be a novelty item and that Best Buy in my city is getting one more shipment before Nintendo discontinues it...Why doesn't Nintendo want my money? I refuse to buy third party accessories...
Because it's Nintendo's way or the highway and Nintendo's way is not always the best way.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
SO the story's coming along nicely. Been super busy this week, so I haven't had a ton of time to work on it, but for now here's an out of context quote to keep you waiting! :p

“Hey Roy, your English is getting better I see,” Smooth sneered.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
SO the story's coming along nicely. Been super busy this week, so I haven't had a ton of time to work on it, but for now here's an out of context quote to keep you waiting! :p
:roymelee: is in. We got a winner there.
tumblr_n03n7dWpTa1qj5jqso1_500.gif

Shut up and take mah money.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Evening, Smashboards.

Anything new?
Sega is now slowly burying themselves by giving up on console game production and focusing most of their resources on PC and mobile titles. They will talk more about it in a few weeks, but that doesn't stop things from seeming bleak for Sonic and his friend's future.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Huh, I completely forgot you were working on that. Glad it's coming along. :D

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sega is now slowly burying themselves by giving up on console game production and focusing most of their resources on PC and mobile titles. They will talk more about it in a few weeks, but that doesn't stop things from seeming bleak for Sonic and his friend's future.
Didn't they start to bury themselves when they started to negelct every not-Sonic franchise?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Today I learned that the GC controller adapter is supposed to be a novelty item and that Best Buy in my city is getting one more shipment before Nintendo discontinues it...Why doesn't Nintendo want my money? I refuse to buy third party accessories...
Where did you hear this!? If it's not from Nintendo I don't believe it. Sounds like a scam so they can charge more for them.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Hoo boy. I'm a closet pro wrestling fan. These Japanese wrestlers are ridiculous. This isn't even the tip of the iceberg.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So people not trustworthy? Why do people believe everything big retailers say and not the company themselves

Oh my...
Gamestop told me a long time ago that the bundle for $100 was a pre-order only thing, and I've never seen it restock...so that's probably why I believed retail.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Time for my daily comment on the thread title!

I like it. Humorous, clever, and still gets the thread's purpose across. 9/10.

This has been my daily comment on the thread title. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hoo boy. I'm a closet pro wrestling fan. These Japanese wrestlers are ridiculous. This isn't even the tip of the iceberg.

Better than boring WWE's authority garbage and TNA's um... well idk the recent thing that's going on there since I dont got cable to watch, but I assume another stupid group lead by MVP again, and more heels.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
About ISIS and the Japanese hostages, I believe one of them is already dead.

Besides ISIS-chan, they also made a ****ton of photoshop montages essentially mocking the terrorist group. They went viral and some people even criticized such stuff for being imprudent.

More info here:
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/isis-crappy-collage-grand-prix
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/isis-chan
Considering that the ISIS wants to be feared and all... it's quite ironic, actually.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Didn't they start to bury themselves when they started to negelct every not-Sonic franchise?
And don't forget the Japanese exclusive releases and all the late localization for games like Yakuza 5 and every Project Diva game (who knows what could have been taking so long for these titles). As for what happened with Sonic, it's obvious the the "Sonic Cycle" had been going into a yoyo effect since the transition to 3rd party development (Starting with Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 2006).

And now this gem is relevant on the whole "Enjoying your doomed future" aspect with these news and the subject of Sonic's uncertain situation.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Better than boring WWE's authority garbage and TNA's um... well idk the recent thing that's going on there since I dont got cable to watch, but I assume another stupid group lead by MVP again, and more heels.
If WWE could lose the PG rating and grow some balls and turn John Cena heel it would make things a little more interesting. I enjoyed the Ruthless Aggression era, but this new era is awful. TNA used to be good too. Give me back the attitude it used to have and maybe I can start watching it again.

...the games are fun though, but even they're sort of becoming stagnant. How I miss THQ and their wrestling games. 2K can't cut it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The problem with ISIS and the hostages is that, if other countries pay the ransom, they are funding ISIS itself, thus contributing to more terrorist acts. It's like a never ending cycle.

Really begs the question: are those hostages' lives worth more or less than more deaths in the future?

It's a twisted dilemma: either they save the hostages but fund the terrorists, or they let the hostages be killed and face criticism.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And don't forget the Japanese exclusive releases and all the late localization for games like Yakuza 5 and every Project Diva game (who knows what could have been taking so long for these titles). As for what happened with Sonic, it's obvious the the "Sonic Cycle" had been going into a yoyo effect since the transition to 3rd party development (Starting with Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 2006).

And now this gem is relevant on the whole "Enjoying your doomed future" aspect with these news and the subject of Sonic's uncertain situation.

We don't talk about that pedozoonecrophilic here.
Apparently if Kenji Goto was killed, Jorden said the prisoner they want and every other isis prisoners would be hanged.

I want no part of this
There's a reason why I never liked that meme.

Soul.

Dammit, my eyes. I can't even see the video thumbnail.

Sharing?
Amiibo?
MORE BALANCING?
RIP Hoo-Hah
:diddy: - :4diddy:
Balancing could mean a lot of things. If this is 1.0.4 all over again, Wii U will get a patch as well.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
We don't talk about that pedozoonecrophilic here.
Dammit, my eyes. I can't even see the video thumbnail.
What, the original uploader wanted a convincing thumbnail to prove why Sonic's future was bad. :troll:

But in all seriousness, I wonder if Sega had done that "forced Sonic x Elise romance" on purpose to poke fun at their furry fanbase (Mostly for being attracted to Rouge and the other ladies of Sonic).

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
What, the original uploader wanted a convincing thumbnail to prove why Sonic's future was bad. :troll:

But in all seriousness, I wonder if Sega had done that "forced Sonic x Elise romance" on purpose to poke fun at their furry fanbase (Mostly for being attracted to Rouge and the other ladies of Sonic).
That reminds me of how hypocrite is that some people hate Elise for that yet many still ship Maria x Shadow.

No, I'm not defending Elise, but I hate those shippers too.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If the y cancels itself out converting to slope intercept form, is the slope zero

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Because if they did the joke might have been lost somewhere in development.

Soul.

Possibly. They were most likely foretelling Sonic Generations' eventual release date with the Sonic x Elise thing.
This makes sense.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Who puts this much work into a Title Screen song.
WAY-****ING-FORWARD, DAS WHO
*hype train intensifies for no reason*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom