• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I've been a member for a year! I'm not sure if I survived the Social Thread's craziness or if it survived mine, but a celebration of mutual survival nonetheless!

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
When the hell did they ever say that?
Diddy was never mentioned, and that he said was that DK and Jr. got sent away to an island.
DK and Jr. weren't sent to an island, but with he way that he said they were both then sent to an island strongly implies DKJr being Diddy, when it in fact the Donkey Kong we know and love, and Cranky Kong was the Donkey Kong we were talking about.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Speaking of Persona Q, I have no idea what my party composition should be now that I've unlocked the P3 cast as well.

So many combinations aughhh

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remember that if Sakurai wasn't going to direct Brawl, they'd just release an online version of Melee for the Wii. inb4 people actually wanted that.
Imagine playing Melee with the extreme lag of Wii Online :troll:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm broken right now... I don't know what happened, it feels like someone injected me full of metal.

I'm sorry for venting here again, but there's nowhere else I can go...

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
And now for my SSF2 Direct Reactions.
  • Stream Delays R Fun
  • Tails = OP
  • Peach's New Sprites = HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
  • Lot's of "BANNED!" in the Twitch Chat (I was there, could you see BedoopBro?)
  • Chibi-Robo stage is always nice
  • Bomberman Stage Resprite is cool
  • CoryBowser in the HouseCastle
  • No Luigi :(
  • Arena Mode =
  • RIP SSF2 v0.9c, SSF2 Beta comin' through
  • Target Test having Character Specific stages + Universal Stages = Win
  • SSF2 > Project M (I just said it)
  • Classic Mode = Intensity 15.0
  • PEACH'S NEW SPRITES
  • New Page Hype
    :bowsermelee:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Speaking of Persona Q, I have no idea what my party composition should be now that I've unlocked the P3 cast as well.

So many combinations aughhh
I switch then around every so often to lvl them out fairly but yeah, so many options. I always keep the P3 MC on there at all times though

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Did anyone on twitch saw me yelling "TWILIGHT SPARKLE FOR SMASH BROS FLASH 2"?
Forget it. Both debuted after the roster was finalized AND has never appeared on a Nintendo console for a major release, failing to meet both if the two requirements for any SSF2 character.

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Forget it. Both debuted after the roster was finalized AND has never appeared on a Nintendo console for a major release, two requirements for any SSF2 character.
Oh you mean the whole roster of characters was planned in 2007 and twilight sparkle was in 2010 meaning that she is not planned, meaning not playable?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
DK and Jr. weren't sent to an island, but with he way that he said they were both then sent to an island strongly implies DKJr being Diddy, when it in fact the Donkey Kong we know and love, and Cranky Kong was the Donkey Kong we were talking about.
So?
Just because he says it in a certain way, doesn't mean he actually meant it in that way.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Time to move on.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Oh noooo. What happened? :c
I'm still trying to figure that out... I'm fine one second, and then wham, a brick wall of depression hits me.

Oh you mean the whole roster of characters was planned in 2007 and twilight sparkle was in 2010 meaning that she is not planned, meaning not playable?
Close. The roster was finalized in January 2010, while Twilight debuted in October 2010. So yeah. Not a candidate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And nothing of value was lost.
Homura is ineligible from those rules. Her only games have been on PSP/Vita. All the value is lost.

Homura for PSAS. It would make me actually buy the game, and she has guns. She'd fit flawlessly

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom