• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Is anybody preordering the New 3DSXL or should I just go into the store and ask for one the day it comes out? I really don't wanna preorder it at Gamestop since it'll be shipped and it doesn't say when it will be delivered but I'm also scared that it's gonna sell out like the MM New 3DS...

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Okay, I need to get this off my chest.

I hate Tingle, think he's creepy, and don't get why people like him.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
I'm still trying to figure that out... I'm fine one second, and then wham, a brick wall of depression hits me.

Close. The roster was finalized in January 2010, while Twilight debuted in October 2010. So yeah. Not a candidate.
Well that sucks, but I'm fine with that.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Mcleod said in twitch that blade was confirmed in the chat.
He was joking. Blade was the first character stated to be cut and will never return. There was a huge announcement when that happened.

Of course it is all the weeaboo/fantards that love SSF2 over any other variation.
Do I have to explain that the anime characters were grandfather clause'd and no more will be added yet again?

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Yeah pretty bummed that my MM New 3DS got canceled by best buy. I really wanted it, MM is my favorite game. Well, at least I get $50 off now.:substitute:

Soul.

hey uh... so this should lift some moods
Glorious.
And now for my SSF2 Direct Reactions.
  • Stream Delays R Fun
  • Tails = OP
  • Peach's New Sprites = HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
  • Lot's of "BANNED!" in the Twitch Chat (I was there, could you see BedoopBro?)
  • Chibi-Robo stage is always nice
  • Bomberman Stage Resprite is cool
  • CoryBowser in the HouseCastle
  • No Luigi :(
  • Arena Mode =
  • RIP SSF2 v0.9c, SSF2 Beta comin' through
  • Target Test having Character Specific stages + Universal Stages = Win
  • SSF2 > Project M (I just said it)
  • Classic Mode = Intensity 15.0
  • PEACH'S NEW SPRITES
  • New Page Hype
    :bowsermelee:
Since when is he overpowered....?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im not gonna lie; I didn't knew that SSF2 was a thing until today...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
He was joking. Blade was the first character stated to be cut and will never return. There was a huge announcement when that happened.

Do I have to explain that the anime characters were grandfather clause'd and no more will be added yet again?
Wasn't Robo Ninja the first to be cut? Or was it Rock Lee?
I know all the fan characters were announced to be cut at the same time when the roster was redone.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
So?
Just because he says it in a certain way, doesn't mean he actually meant it in that way.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Time to move on.
So if I say that DK and Dk jr were wrecking havoc, and eventually shipped to an island, doesn't mean that DK and Dk jr were wrecking havoc and shipped to an island? Of course it doesn't have to mean that, but f he didn't mean that, he should if at least sad something different or put an annotation. I'm all for ending this, but I do have an idea of what I'm talking about. Assuming something quite specific means what is said doesn't HAVE to mean I have no idea of what I'm saying, even if I'm wrong I'm justified.

You know what, screw this argument, it's just some theory on youtube, something barely worth wasting our time arguing over. So, on to the next subject: Who do you think is the worst character?

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Wasn't Robo Ninja the first to be cut? Or was it Rock Lee?
I know all the fan characters were announced to be cut at the same time when the roster was redone.
Oh yeah. The first announced cut was Rock Lee. Then Robo Ninja, then the roster plans were overhauled and now nobody knows the status of any characters except the rest of the OCs, which were publicly announced to be cut shortly AFTER the roster change.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, there's no Nicolas Cage in SSF2?

Preorder ****** cancelled!!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Really? Well I don't blame you. I certainly don't think its as popular as Crusade
They're direct rivals to each other. (Even though the devs are on friendly terms, the fans hate each other, but eh...)

Anyway, I prefer SSF2 to Crusade at least in part because the art style is actually consistent and doesn't scream "they just didn't care" like Crusade's graphics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom