• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
There's actually a clear reason why it's like this. It's because fanbases love to ruin anything they can get their hands on.
This is actually so true that it hurts. Like the growing amount of furries in the FNAF and Sonic fanbases on the Internet (The former actually surprises me since they are supposed be animatronics that scare you). Since I've seen Mega Man pairings in the past, I wonder how the hell reproduction is possible for a damn robot to begin with since they you know ....... lack a functional penis/vagina to begin with.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well looks like I won't be watching the stream now.
There's TV that I want to watch when it is suppose to air.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This is actually so true that it hurts. Like the growing amount of furries in the FNAF and Sonic fanbases on the Internet (The former actually surprises me since they are supposed be animatronics that scare you). Since I've seen Mega Man pairings in the past, I wonder how the hell reproduction is possible for a damn robot to begin with since they you know ....... lack a functional penis/vagina to begin with.
In terms of furries. In my opinion I find them to be as mad as any other fanbase. As in they're really not terrible, it's just those few bad apples that ruin the whole bunch.
As for Mega Man. It's classic Rule 34. Not much else to say.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
He shouts "BEHOLD THE POWER OF AURA!" then flies upward (headbutting people if they are close enough) and then just roars through the entirety of the attack.
He says "WATCH TH POWER OF AURA"
And he doesn't scream through the WHOLE attack, just the beginning.
I can't believe that you don't know, Mr. Lucario Guy.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
He says "WATCH TH POWER OF AURA"
And he doesn't scream through the WHOLE attack, just the beginning.
I can't believe that you don't know, Mr. Lucario Guy.
Brawl was a really long time ago and I did not main the chain smoker lucario till the end years of brawl's life.

D

Deleted member

I don't think I'll be watching the stream, but good luck on what happens.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Rule Fact #??? of Da Internet: Fandoms can ruin everything

Soul.

Tell me when they remake everything so it's no longer Brawl-like.
Oh well SSF2 is still good for only one reason: Goku is a punching bag. :troll:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Though I am disappointed by the lack of the Sunsoft Bass. If you're going to add the Arpeggio Effect, you need to have the Sunsoft Bass.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
, I wonder how the hell reproduction is possible for a damn robot to begin with since they you know ....... lack a functional penis/vagina to begin with.
I believe Futurama explained Robot Reproduction in Season 7.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You liar:
View attachment 36923
Now get out of my sight!
Implying that the Metroid franchise is connected to the Punch Out universe. Though I can tell they might spawn one OP little monster after marriage (Chozo DNA + Mac's superior genes = Overkill).

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Implying that the Metroid franchise is connected to the Punch Out universe. Though I can tell they might spawn one OP little monster after marriage (Chozo DNA + Mac's OP genes = Overkill).
Small but stronk, Imagine a fanfic where, Samus and Mac have a son that is too small, but still reks Ridley who is too big :troll:

....what I have done...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Same here.

I like Persona 3 as well, just prefer this one.

Although the Dual mix is freakin amazing tho.

Anyway 3 MINS BOYS :surprised:
Oh god I just watched that a minute ago, I swear they made then intentional the almost same for mixing reasons XD
Rule Fact #??? of Da Internet: Fandoms can ruin everything
case in point, some of the SM fandom, Some of the Persona Fandom, Some of every fandom.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Small but strong, Imagine a fanfic where, Samus and Mac have a son that is too small, but still reks Ridley who is too big :troll:

....what I have done...
Please, anyone can wreck Ridley in the Smash universe (Even someone as weak as Jigglypuff and R.O.B.). I can already tell that Screwattack would involve him in a Death Battle only for him to lose and feast on the Metroid fans' tears. :troll:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Implying that the Metroid franchise is connected to the Punch Out universe. Though I can tell they might spawn one OP little monster after marriage (Chozo DNA + Mac's superior genes = Overkill).
Actually you are right,there aren't shippings on smash community beside this one,and these other 2:
upload_2015-1-25_21-30-29.jpeg

upload_2015-1-25_21-31-7.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tell me when they remake everything so it's no longer Brawl-like.
Oh well SSF2 is still good for only one reason: Goku is a punching bag. :troll:
That'll be SSF3, with more 4th party characters (anime), Rayman, Klonoa, and Blade's long awaited return. Let's not forget our most wanted character, Shrek.. which would cause intense hype amongst Miiverse kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom