• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My elaborate plan worked so well,I bait the users and the mod to go against me in a single comment,let me explain:
The comment was pure sarcasm,but I added some controversial stuff to it,people thought I was a hater,but my comment get a warning because of the curse word on it,but if I spell the word in other form nothing happens,even on the shape of drawing,I main R.O.B. and don't hate other characters,I beat the mod that warned my comment,I trolled people who gone against me for a second,and this is how people see me now:
View attachment 36916
You know Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the Internet right?

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Know what I hate? That Aura storm was removed from lucario. Strongest Final smash in the game with a max potential of 105% damage! Give me my aura laser back please!
I just want it because we got Lucario's original VA back.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
This comment makes this person sound immature:
In ssbb I looked at nesses final smash statue and it had the word poo in it, not the name of it (thats pk starstorm) its that it said "Poo taught ness this trick" XD...- Charlotte J.
But then this guy owned him with this comment:
Poo is the name of the Japanese looking kid,the one wearing white.Stop being imatture.- timothy shaw

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
No.
The Ness master race has it now :4ness:
Psychic meteors are not aura lasers! It does not even have insta kill potential! Nor does it have a vacuum effect on contact! And it does not last as long! The only similarity is that they are both aim-able!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lucario's Aura Storm with Sean Schemmel's voice its liteally a Kamehameha lol
But I prefer Bill Rogers as his VA, sounds more natural.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Does Lucario Yell " THE AURA" when he does his final smash in Smash? I'm slow and just noticed he yells something
He shouts "BEHOLD THE POWER OF AURA!" then flies upward (headbutting people if they are close enough) and then just roars through the entirety of the attack.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
YES! YES! OH, YES!!! Majora's Mask 3D has still has Link's somersaults and flips for longer jumps! It's such a minor thing, but it was one of my favorite parts of Majora's Mask and it set that Link apart from the others who just did regular leaps. Oh, and 30 minutes of gameplay for those interested.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So apparently the entire Soul Calibur fandom hates Rathlon, Sophitia's canon husband, for shipping/waifu reasons (Why the **** does every fighting game franchise have a shipping community?). And this why I even bother with this fandom anymore. :rolleyes:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Did Twitch stop working for anyone else? At first it kinda started to work, and then it exploded in my face.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Also fun fact:
Due to the crappy nature of lucario's smash 4 final smash, he is the only character in smash history to be able to achieve the same effects as his final smash without the usage of a smash ball.
Lucario at stock disadvantage and at 195% damage is exactly as strong as his Mega lucario final smash.

Thats how bad the mega evolution final smash is.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, why else would you play a fighting game? "The gameplay" you say? Now what utter nonsense is that?!
I can understand things like playing a fighter for the plot or fun casual play instead of tournaments, but the whole shipping thing when it comes to these games just baffles me.

"My husbando Ryu deserves to be with Ken-san since Sakura's a useless ***** with a terrible moveset anyway."

"Sophitia deserves to sleep with Taki since Rathlon is a boring ******* that didn't deserve to marry her."

"Dizzy should have never married Ky to begin with since she's a **** that isn't worthy of his hands unlike Sol Badguy."

"Andy-kun should definitely date Terry since he needs someone strong to be on his side unlike that weakling Mai Shiranui."

Shipping doesn't bother me when it comes to things like RPG's and anime, but seeing it happen in the fighting game community is just strikes me as "odd" since it's all about crushing your foes. Smash is probably one of the few exceptions since it's a massive crossover that explores many different franchises and has its own separate continuity. :/

D

Deleted member

The only thing I could say would be that the New 3DS has a nicer design than the XL. C'mon, it looks simpler and the SNES buttons look way better. Let's not forget the matte finish!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I can understand things like playing a fighter for the plot or fun casual play instead of tournaments, but the whole shipping thing when it comes to these games just baffles me.

"My husbando Ryu deserves to be with Ken-san since Sakura's a useless ***** with a terrible moveset anyway."

"Sophitia deserves to sleep with Taki since Rathlon is a boring ******* that didn't deserve to marry her."

"Dizzy should have never married Ky to begin with since she's a **** that isn't worthy of his hands unlike Sol Badguy."

"Andy-kun should definitely date Terry since he needs someone strong to be on his side unlike that weakling Mai Shiranui."

Shipping doesn't bother me when it comes to things like RPG's and anime, but seeing it happen in the fighting game community is just strikes me as "odd" since it's all about crushing your foes. Smash is probably one of the few exceptions since it's a massive crossover that explores many different franchises and has its own separate continuity. :/
There's actually a clear reason why it's like this. It's because fanbases love to ruin anything they can get their hands on.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pretty sure that it only works on partnered twitch channels.
The hell is a partnered channel?
I swear I've changed the quality on random peoples streams. Or is nearly everyone partnered?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I may sound dumb, but: What stream are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom