• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
2 points for that... No fun allowed in this thread confirmed. Disengage, repeat, disengage.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Yep, that seals it, I would play as him all day, everyday. I love characters like that

Dan master race hype let's go !

*logs in*
*a lot of people quote a video with boobs*
*Space Stranger is our new Overlord*

Everything looks normal

but yeah...
RIP in Pepperoni Monster Hunter
The plot was too big.
Please someone shoot me in the foot.

R0Y

Smash Master
Didn't that happen already since solely image posts became against the rules?
Maybe, but I don't think I've ever gotten 1/3 of the way to a permaban from something that innocent before. Reminds me I need to take a step back from this site, permanently. Farewell everyone, except Bidoof for reporting me like the 14-year old he is (I know there was no mod viewing this thread unless he was hidden.)

'Homework intensifies'

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Maybe, but I don't think I've ever gotten 1/3 of the way to a permaban from something that innocent before. Reminds me I need to take a step back from this site, permanently. Farewell everyone, except Bidoof for reporting me like the 14-year old he is (I know there was no mod viewing this thread unless he was hidden.)

'Homework intensifies'
Don't do this.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Wow, Toy Story social? Nice touch!

2 points for that... No fun allowed in this thread confirmed. Disengage, repeat, disengage.
You're not doing it right, kid. If you wanna post an image, it's also gotta have text in it like THIS!
image.jpg

Yeah, I know the pic doesn't make any sense with what we're doing.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

'Homework intensifies'
Opossum is hiding.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Everything is linked. Everything.
But yeah, the story of Street Fighter is not really logical anyway. I still don't know how Zangief can turn his hand green. Has Mother Russia went too far ? We'll never.
Or how about we say that a fighter with a non-complicated (Blazblue) or well connected (Street Fighter) story doesn't exist. When it comes to those games, the gameplay will always be the most important aspect of it.

On a side note, I am uber happy that my mom wants me to use my upcoming loan to help out her plans of divorce. Sure it means that I won't be able to get me a Mac laptop, but anything to get rid of that sexist abusive ape (Our father) is an A-OK in my book.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Dr.Mario is the only clone I do not like.
Even though there's dark pit, and lucina, they are unique in terms of personally, taunts, FS (Dark Pit), and victory animations
(Plus I think a DP skin for pit would be weird, same goes for lucina.)
But for Dr. Mario, it's just Mario in a lab coat, A FREAKING LAB COAT.
And do you know what's worse, HE'S THE ONLY PLAYABLE CHARACTER IN SMASH BROS THAT IS FROM A SPIN OFF,
that for me is just insult to injury.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
In a sense. However, if the text is blatantly "this is to bypass the rule via loophole" it still is infraction-worthy.

I see we both saw the same post on another site. :p
Well, what I've been doing is quoting two people in one post, with text on one person's side of the post, and a pic/video on the other, should I stop that?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Man, Im addicted to Warframe. Really good F2P game, great setting and really good gameplay. You need to gring your ass off but I enjoy that (being a fan of Pokemon and Monster Hunter), and you can actually work towards most, if not all paid content eventually. Its a game I wouldnt mind dropping 10$ for a scarf or something. Good times.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Even though there's dark pit, and lucina, they are unique in terms of personally, taunts, FS (Dark Pit), and victory animations
And do you know what's worse, HE'S THE ONLY PLAYABLE CHARACTER IN SMASH BROS THAT IS FROM A SPIN OFF,
b99.gif

You asked for it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, what I've been doing is quoting two people in one post, with text on one person's side of the post, and a pic/video on the other, should I stop that?
This is one of those moments that just requires good judgment. Try not to do the whole "respond to this with image, this with quote" thing. If it becomes persistent, mods can just edit out the image portion since it's not an actual response. Basically, just don't try to loophole out of things. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This is one of those moments that just requires good judgment. Try not to do the whole "respond to this with image, this with quote" thing. If it becomes persistent, mods can just edit out the image portion since it's not an actual response. Basically, just don't try to loophole out of things. :p
Unless, we put a picture inside a quote while quoting it!
It's brilliant!

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
One of the reason I don't like project m is because the moveset changes for me are SOOOOO bad sometimes, because they changed unique moves from brawl, into generic like moves (Like Wario).

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Got it!

In other news, I'm coming down the home stretch on my current play through of Majoras Mask.
Made a lot of progress in Ikana Canyon, and pretty soon I'll be headed for Stone Tower Temple. I've already activated the owl statue so I can soar back when I continue my playthrough this weekend. I just hope I don't screw up with the Stray Faries this time.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
:4drmario:>:4darkpit:

No craps given about personality, Edgy Pit is just a black recolour, Doc at least has different attire than Mario (and he DOES have different taunts and victory animations than Mario as well), and AT LEAST one entirely unique move, so he takes it every day of the week. (Dark Pit has a different Final Smash but who really cares if you play For Glory and other Final Smash-less modes)

Lucina Im conflicted about, but mostly positive. In the end, I dont actually hate any of them, but D.Pit is the one clone I could have lived without (especially since he's only there to pad out the roster, literally, I wish he had at least one gameplay change like Lucina's lack of tipper, and no that side B doesnt really change all that much).

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
One of the reason I don't like project m is because the moveset changes for me are SOOOOO bad sometimes, because they changed unique moves from brawl, into generic like moves (Like Wario).
Wario's moveset changes are one of the best-regarded. That "generic" shoulder charge is his most iconic attack. It was his ONLY attack most of the time in the Wario Land games, and many people have wondered why it wasn't in Smash.

If you want an example of a bad moveset change, look at Lucario, whose entire design is literally just to say "**** your crutch character, casual trash". But Wario was done respectfully.

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Wario's moveset changes are one of the best-regarded. That "generic" shoulder charge is his most iconic attack. It was his ONLY attack most of the time in the Wario Land games, and many people have wondered why it wasn't in Smash.

If you want an example of a bad moveset change, look at Lucario, whose entire design is literally just to say "**** your crutch character, casual trash". But Wario was done respectfully.
I like that wario is having moves based off of wario land, but for me it's soo generic.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Warning Received
Do you want a bad character design,it is R.O.B.,a device that barely working shooting generic transformers lasers,and generic claw attacks,and generic rocket jump snd stealing generic character slots, that's some generic **** bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

'Homework intensifies'
Dont leave because of someone that was being immature we will miss you dude
Got it!

In other news, I'm coming down the home stretch on my current play through of Majoras Mask.
Made a lot of progress in Ikana Canyon, and pretty soon I'll be headed for Stone Tower Temple. I've already activated the owl statue so I can soar back when I continue my playthrough this weekend. I just hope I don't screw up with the Stray Faries this time.
Im scared to to look at that spoiler

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom