• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
'sup guys? I've been pretty busy during the last week, and I'm being pushed further as I'm in the last stretch of my university project. I haven't touched Smash Bros. for a long while. (Also, it was my 21st birthday on Friday that just passed.)

How's it going?

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday In for glory, a lot of people ragequit on me when I beated them fairly as Wii Fit Trainer. One of them who was partly named gaming said "IHATEYOU", after I (again) beated him as WFT, and that was only the first match I won against this guy, and in that match he played as fox. And I am okay with this, and find it really funny.

D

Deleted member

How's it going?
Pretty good :4shulk: I destroyed all my exams (except English, but that was to be expected, and I still have a pretty good grade for the year so far) last week, and I finally got Animal Crossing New Leaf, so that's been fun.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Another name for the thread huh. I'll still be waiting for my heavenly uprising.
:4pit: Don't forget hot springs!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Pretty good :4shulk: I destroyed all my exams (except English, but that was to be expected, and I still have a pretty good grade for the year so far) last week, and I finally got Animal Crossing New Leaf, so that's been fun.
Thought about trying New Leaf, but I heard it can get addicting if it turns out to be your type of game. I don't want addictions right now.

I did get Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 3DS. That game's a refreshing change for me, and it feels great with the New 3DS controls. I'm only at the beginning still. I want to get to the giant kaiju fights.

D

Deleted member

Another name for the thread huh. I'll still be waiting for my heavenly uprising.
Not if the Devil herself can take it over first.

Thought about trying New Leaf, but I heard it can get addicting if it turns out to be your type of game. I don't want addictions right now.

I did get Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 3DS. That game's a refreshing change for me, and it feels great with the New 3DS controls. I'm only at the beginning still. I want to get to the giant kaiju fights.
I've been sort of addicted, but I do stop after a while because picking up fruits/seashells and selling them is only exciting for so long.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Here, ladies and Gentlemen (and racoons), we can see Capcom downgrading Monster Hunter, one of their best selling and well received franchises in modern times, to your typical cliché japanese animation.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Here, ladies and Gentlemen (and racoons), we can see Capcom downgrading Monster Hunter, one of their best selling and well received franchises in modern times, to your typical cliché japanese animation.
We dont talk about that trash here
You're dumb, you dumb Pikadumb dumb. :salt: :4pikachu: :salt:

Jking- but seriously, where did this come from?
I think it came from people getting on him about simple stuff XD

Last edited:

Soul.

You're dumb, you dumb Pikadumb dumb. :salt: :4pikachu: :salt:

Jking- but seriously, where did this come from?
I started to make fun of this "I'm dumb" thing since Wednesday. I should really stop though. It doesn't seem fun anymore.
Maybe because I don't know most RPG stories, call DBZ movies trash, and uh, yeah, the glorious "lol".

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I started to make fun of this "I'm dumb" thing since Wednesday. I should really stop though. It doesn't seem fun anymore.
Maybe because I don't know most RPG stories, call DBZ movies trash, and uh, yeah, the glorious "lol".
Oh. That makes more sense.

I guess. :4lemmy:
I don't know what a racoon is but I know what a raccoon is
I couldn't process this for a moment.

Whatever. You're dumb. :4lucario:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wazzup, **************************** (Excuse my urban speech)? I'm just getti ng prepared for my first week of school and enjoying this last weekend to myself. It's a good thing a certain someone found a new manga for me to enjoy and the best way to describe it is "Assassination Classroom x Hell Teacher Nube". :cool:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

The gainaxing is real

R0Y

Smash Master
Damn...this almost makes me want to drop the big ones on a New 3DSXL....almost.

Thing will be abandoned soon though and will have few exclusives. And NOA are so incompetent we aren't even getting the regular sized or white ones. You can't fool me Nintendo.

I'm guessing Xenoblade Chronicles won't be one of the games released on the Wii U eShop just because Nintendo wants to sell New 3DS with this port, which is higher-priced anyways.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Damn...this almost makes me want to drop the big ones on a New 3DSXL....almost.

Thing will be abandoned soon though and will have few exclusives. And NOA are so incompetent we aren't even getting the regular sized or white ones. You can't fool me Nintendo.

I'm guessing Xenoblade Chronicles won't be one of the games released on the Wii U eShop just because Nintendo wants to sell New 3DS with this port, which is higher-priced anyways.
So the " US no have regualr n3DS" Is alive again? Didnt people get over that with the fact the XL sold more in the stats?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Warning Received
Text

MOD EDIT: No, Rocket, adding the word "Text" doesn't automatically stop it from being image spam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Capcom always know how to destroy it's own franchises. Look at :4megaman:.

Also, I made an other "What I expected / What I got" meme.
What I main Ness .png

R0Y

Smash Master
So the " US no have regualr n3DS" Is alive again? Didnt people get over that with the fact the XL sold more in the stats?
Uhh, pretty sure the OG sold more units overall, though obviously not in the last 2 1/2 years. Fact is 2011 (at launch and after price drop) and 2012 were the only good years in the West for the 3DS.

Having a 240p screen blown up to nearly double the size isn't my idea of an improvement, or of something portable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom