• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We could still use a better title for the thread, but I suppose my time isn't here yet.
:4palutena:

I've been bored lately again, sadly.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
[drops in]

Hey guys~

I'm a bit bored since I'm waiting for some Skype contacts to respond when they're apparently signed in on a mobile device but aren't actually there in person...this is happening to like 3 of my contacts lately

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I have a love-hate relationship with Cartoon Network's Clarence. On one hand, the title character is unbearable. On the other hand, it gets surprisingly deep at times. Usually with things that don't involve Clarence himself.

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
If you played Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion, who was your main, and why that character your main.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I tried the Monster Hunter 4 demo after finally getting around to it. And I to say, eh. Maybe it's because I still don't have a clue how exactly to play Monster Hunter, and I probably need to give it more time. But as of right now it's not exactly clicking for me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I have a love-hate relationship with Cartoon Network's Clarence. On one hand, the title character is unbearable. On the other hand, it gets surprisingly deep at times. Usually with things that don't involve Clarence himself.
I haven't watched much of that show myself honestly. It seems ok.

I just need something to do to make soft resetting less boring. I've been trying to get a shiny Kyurem for about 1 1/2 hours now.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I haven't watched much of that show myself honestly. It seems ok.

I just need something to do to make soft resetting less boring. I've been trying to get a shiny Kyurem for about 1 1/2 hours now.
What I do when breeding or something is start up a movie on Netflix.

I'm getting beat by a flash game :(
A very good flash game with complex physics. :p

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I tried the Monster Hunter 4 demo after finally getting around to it. And I to say, eh. Maybe it's because I still don't have a clue how exactly to play Monster Hunter, and I probably need to give it more time. But as of right now it's not exactly clicking for me.
Then it just isnt for you in general. Sad, its a pretty great game but its up to you

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
@ Wario Bros. Wario Bros. : I know, something to get hype for! I just hope someone makes a port of it to the Wii so we can use Gamecube Controllers natively and maybe it can have more of a tournament scene. It just feels nice playing any game on a console :grin:. Although I realize it would be tough since it would be on a Nintendo console and they probably don't want to get noticed be the Big N in the first place, so PC is the best place for now XD.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
@ Wario Bros. Wario Bros. : I know, something to get hype for! I just hope someone makes a port of it to the Wii so we can use Gamecube Controllers natively and maybe it can have more of a tournament scene. It just feels nice playing any game on a console :grin:.
I'm honestly confused as to why nobody's made a Flash shell app for the Homebrew Channel by now. Therre IS a demand for it...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I stopped playing Smash Flash 2 sometime ago. I'll guess I'll see if the direct pulls me back or not.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I never played Cartoon network Punch Time explosion, but if I did I will play Jack, he my favorite Cartoon Network character and Samurais are cool.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
@ Saikyoshi Saikyoshi : I know. I think it would maybe expand the popularity since the majority of Smash games are played on Wii (Melee, Brawl and PM) which could be easier to set up if ported or on a Special program for Wii. The game doesn't seem to need alot of processing power which would mean it would be easy to run. But alas, it is still hype.

Last edited:

Soul.

Hi. inb4 I'm dum....meh.

Oh yeah, today's the SSF2 Direct. Will they remake the sprites (even if it's a pipe dream)?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh yeah, Isaac was going to be included in SSF2. This and P:M... It's a good time to be a Golden Sun fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom