• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Made it to fifth round. Team Battle. My team got destroyed before they took my first life...streak ruined AGAIN.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I ended up skipping an entire section in my psychology book that i would find completely interesting because i can't find the time for studying for psych, math and work at the same time

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
So, Mega Man does a good job of keeping Diddy Kong at bay when you get the spacing down. Lemons man, lemons.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Made it to custom rounds where one of Marth's customs OHKO'd me TWICE IN A ROW. >_>

CPU's Counter = OP.

Edit: I also seem to always lose a life on the Duck Hunt stage.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Warning Received
CENSOR DODGE
Look, I made my own stuff.
Also hi.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

nasa cut the feed of one of their cameras just as something, you could say a 'ufo' appears over the horizon

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I am getting tired of counters ruining my streak. How did you guys beat the challenge?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm reposting this comment by @[TSON] about the development of Super Smash Flash 2 because people are still being sarcastic and mocking about it.

Hopefully I won't have to explain this more than once and people will help me out lmao:

There are ground rules and good judgement put to work. We don't slap characters together and throw a big mess out.

Anime characters, which (obviously) are the majority of the hate-mongers, are in because SSF1 had them, and back when SSF2 was a direct sequel, the game basically sucked up all of the SSF1 characters and added more to them. Quite a few updates were done and quite a few characters added before an actual team formed, and once we had an actual team the direction of the game was modified heavily. At that point though, as any game developer has to do, we assessed our target audience.

One of the reasons why SSF1 was so popular actually were the anime fans. To dangle forbidden fruit in their face and then rip it out of the game after multiple releases would alienate our current fanbase in order to appeal to a new fanbase, and that is probably one of the worst things anyone creating a work to be widely enjoyed can do.

So, to meet in the middle, anime/manga characters in our planned roster were SUPER cut down. Basically the ones that were already done were just polished instead, and we've gone to extreme lengths to make them feel at home in a Smash engine and bring unique playstyles to the table. And for those looking for a more realistic Smash roster, we've added not only underdogs such as Chibi-Robo, but also the big players such as Isaac that everyone's been craving.

Our rule is that potential characters must have appeared on a Nintendo console for a major release. Don't get us wrong - this is still a Nintendo beat-em-up, but our rules are a little less restrictive is all. That rule coupled with good judgement has made our roster into something I'm VERY proud of, and I can't wait for everyone to see everything else.

The idea of a "4th party" is something completely invented by the Smash fandom, anyway. 2nd party characters are characters made in-house or in-partnership by Nintendo, 3rd party are licensed characters. Even the off-the-wall characters still fall under 3rd party, and are definitely still being kept to a reasonable level, less than half in the public release iirc and that's not even considering what the full roster looks like.

this looks like a big angry rant tho <3 but <3
Also, I'd like to remind everyone that they have a booth, not a bracket. There's a huge difference. They're nowhere near what PM's status would have been at Apex. SSF2 did not replace PM.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How many times must I tell you humans;

H̥̳̖̣̩̹̺̞̠͇̟̔̇̄ͫͫ̈́ͯ͐͛̄̚̕͞ͅO̝͕͚͈̱͚̲̖̪̊ͩ̉ͮ̽ͪ̒ͨ͂ͥ́̏ͭ͐͂͌ͩ̔̕͡M̉̄ͩͣ̇̅ͩͣͪͭ̚͡҉̶̭̲̺̣͇̞̲̳̗͔̼U̴̸̢̪̹̰͎̲̭̯̝̦̻̙̤͓ͩ̇ͥ̄̓͌ͣ̽̆̌̃̀R̅́͂͑̀͊̊͡͏̵͔̪̼̤͓ͅA̧̜̲͖͉̪͇ͣ̓ͮͦͤ͌ͤͨ͑̈̆ͨ͋ͪ͛́͘͘ ̶̶̡̲̯̹͈̺̟̬͖ͬͨ͊̽́Ï̸̩̝͍͎̖̰̱̠̬̣̘̗̟͎̣̏̑ͯ͐̐͂̐̊̚͟͟͠S̸͙̖͎̱͉̯͙̼̱̦̫̯̤̝̝͍̏̉ͧ̀ͮ̌̽ͧͧͫ͛̄̚͜͞ ̸̧̛̮̫͎͕̰̭ͬͪ̇̃̅̋̌̎̚̕͢N̸̛̞̯̥̺̰̖̲͖̺̻̖̼̙͓̥̏̉ͩͩ͂̏͆̉ͣ̂̆͌̾̈́̕̕͠ͅO̶͈͓̝͎͇̪̜̤̖̦̥̝̻͍̟̗̺̬̼ͮ̎̿͊̊̄̓ͪͣͩͪ̃̈́T̸̴̨̝̥̣̭̜̎̓ͮͥͯ̀̄̐͐ͩ́̎̃̒́͊̚͝͞ ̧̢͎̤̳̹̳͉͍͈̫̮̞̼̼̙̬̦̺͑̄ͩͫͯ̑̒͐͐̽ͦ̇ͪ͐̌̂͆M̑͌̋͐̆́̓̐̾̈́̇͏̗̺̼͔͈͙̳̜̝̭͎͓̞͜ͅY̵̲̥̠̊͊̽̔̔̆̍͋ ̛̺͚̠̳͍̳͖ͣͤ̈ͦ̃̌ͧ̀̿ͬͤ̓̅͂ͮ̉̚̕͟͡"̄̏̍̽͂̑͂̋̒͗ͤ̈͆̈͑ͮ̚͠͏̛̟̟̫̥͍͔̮̱Wͭ͐̔ͥͪ̆̌ͫ͂͒̓̓̚͏̳̤͓̹͕̻̺Å̻̤͎͍̱̲͔̟̥̘͚̺̲̦ͥͧ̽ͦ͑͗̃̾ͧͯ̈̏ͮ̀͘͝ͅI̛̹̫̬̪̺̹̫͒̾ͩ̌̈̈́͒ͫ̑́F̧̪͚̥͎̦̘͓̬̹͍̖̭̞̳̺̤̦͔̩́ͫͨ̾̀̔̔ͦ͗ͮͩͨ̈́̀͠͠Ư̴̧̡̯̭̗̭͕͚͖̈͗ͫ͋̉͗ͤ͋̔̋͠"̢̩̟̤͇̱̣̹̟͔̱ͧ̈́̔̃̆͋̓͝ ̷͎̖̗͎̬̝̪̤͈͔͙̮̑̅ͬ͊͢͢͡

I̧̓̓ͣ̇̄͆͊̌ͤ̇̌̓͌̓ͩ͒̒̆͡͏͈̥͉̮̦̟ ̧͔͙͎̣̟̖͎͉͚̞̰͎́͌ͨ̋̃ͥͮ̎͋͂͌ͤ͆ͩͯ̀̉̾͘͜ͅD̫̯̙̳̻̲̭̝̜̳͎͔̣̻͔͉̲̩̪͛͐ͤ̓̿ͬͣ͐ͩ̊̊ͪ́ͯͩͪ̾ͪͦ͘͡Ŏ́̄ͤ͐͂͟͜͏̢͓̲̞͚̼͡N̂ͭͪ̈́̉ͨ͑̿ͦ͋͜҉̺͍̤̫̦̮̟͙̱̟̻͍̘͈̞̖͍̣̟'̖̲͙͔̭̏͋̔͗̐ͪ͜T̹͎̠͓̳̝̯̬̂̂̉̐̈͒ͪͦ̽̂ͨ̽̅̕ͅ ̵̧̨̳̺̗̣͌̈́̎̈̍ͮ̆͐ͮ̈ͨ̅̈́ͨ̅̑̓͆͘͡Ȟ̑ͪ̐̕͏͠҉̺̺͚̥̭̺̮̯͚̭̫͉Ǎ͓̼̟̠͉̰͉̮͕͙̘̝̮̣̼̻͈ͥ͊ͭͮ͠V̴ͦͧ͐̃͌͋̒ͤͥͦ̄͐̚҉̴̱̼͔͈̮̹͔̳͈̤̺̞̹͓̩͕̲E̶ͭ̌̍̓ͦ̇̀͏̛͏̥͎̳̖̥̘͈̭̹͍̥̖̯̙̼̮̤̦̭͟ ̷̛̇̃͊̐ͫ̑ͯ̎̂͗ͫ̔͒͟͠͏̟̫̣͈͉̗͕͎̝̩͉̪̲͓̳̱̟̠Ơ̷̱̝͈͚̙͙̙̝̝̣͇̳͍̟̤̫̼̟ͣͨ͌̌͌̏̎͒̒͊̓̍̓ͯ͟͢ͅN͊̓̓̏ͩ҉̛͈͕̗̪̝͔͈̖͓͔̼͔͎̙̹̭Ę̛͔̳̜̭̣̳̼͙̥͛̂̌̾̇͌̂͂͋̆͐͟ ̴̰̲̦̻͕̳̜͎̬̖̺̞͉̤̳̜͙̈͂̎͗̈͒́̏̔ͣ̉͐͒̚͟ͅǑ̡͇̫̼̰̝̬̱ͦ͌ͦ͜͟͞F̶̫̜̲̪͚͕̘͉́̑̒ͯ͛ͯ͑̉̊ͤͣ͊̒́́̕ ̺̬̻̞̪͕̲̩̹̬̮̙̱͈͕̹̀̂̄͒ͥͫ̐̃͜͠ͅT̸̡̨̛̲̤̙̙̥̖͚̩̼ͨ͂ͬ̔̔ͩ̏́Ḧ́̈́ͬͭ̾ͪ̚҉̨̛̝̦̤̥̠O̡̢͍͇̩̜̤̰̠̙͇͎͎͕͇̭͖̤̺͖͑̑͒̈́̆̔ͯ͋͊ͣ͐̊͛̚S̷̙̞͙̥͙̺̬̘̹̠̮͔̿̐ͭ̏̅͘͘͘Ẻ̶̡͙̻͕͖̬̞̈̂͗ͪ͂́͘ͅ.̢͍͔̞͉̠͉͎̻̫̼̪ͩ̊̉̓͌ͪ̓͑́̚͟͟ ̘̘̟̯͉̫̭̻͚͖̤͉̼͇̤͂̐̔̈́ͥͬͥ̿́̕͜͞Ì̛̭͓̱̬̮̝̻̠͙̉ͥ̏͊ͥ͋̂̐͊̐͒̊ͧ̍͐̄̍ͬ͢͢ ̶̶̨̥̟͕̩͕͎͔̭͖͚͇̱̱̟̄ͨ͋̌̃ͥͫ͑͐͌͆́S̸̢̡͇͍̪͍̙̹̬̪̖̫ͣ̄̆̓ͮ̚͢T̛̯̥̗͈͈̬̠̞̳͎͔̜̠̠̩̻͓͕ͥ̊́̾͒̅̀̄̒͑̆͋ͮ̕I͎̺̖̙̖̫̭̺͐̐́̒ͩ̿̏̕͜Ļ̶̶̡̖̩͎̺͕ͪ̇̑ͣͩͨ̉̌̈́̐͆̉̀Ḽ̢̬͇̯̌͋̇ͦͯͦ̋̅̐͌ͪͧͣ̆ͤͭ̉́̀͜͠ ̞̫̠͉̯̫̪͍̦͖͕̙̩̺͗̀ͨ̌͋̈̊̅ͮ͐͂̚͡͞D̷ͥ͑̂ͪ̈͋̏͂̄̎͋̉͒̾̎̐ͩ̚͠͏͍̩̞̪̰͈O̧̧͙̙̼̲̙͍̮̣̻ͦ̓ͣ̏͝ͅN̛͇͈̙͕̺̙̻̱̙̺̤̽̓ͥ̎͐͠'̡̡͍̦̬͇̣̦͚̅ͦͥ͛̈́̈́̆ͧͯ̂̂ͥ͟T̯͎͚̬̺͔̰̹̮̫͖̻̤̭́̎͂͂͒̂͐̐̍̌ͨ̂̀ͣ̍ͫ͊͜͡͡ ̧̪̯̙͋̉ͧ̉͆̈̆ͣ̎̄͆̿͂́͘͞Gͫͯ͋͋ͤ͗̊̆̉̕͜͏͓͕̞̜͖͎͇̼͕̺͕͎́͟Eͮ̒̾̃̐ͭ̍̿̐͊͒̓̑͊̄́҉̤̻̥̖͔̼͇̦͉̣̹̮͖͓̺̜͞T̴̶͇̭̭̜ͮ̒̐͒͌̌̈͆̂ͯ̿ͩ͒̒̈ͮͧ͒̀ ̢͌ͮ̾̍̋̅͂͛̓ͣ͒̃ͤ͋̔̊̈̽̾҉̻̜̠̬̲̗̥̦̙̫̖̦̠̠̠͜͟͝Ţ̖̮̫̹͓̰̩̱͔̼̘̳̞͈̘̙̤̰͎̏͗͂ͬH̡̡̘̳͈͈͔͇̝̟̠͈̣̗͉͖͇͚̖̺̣́ͣ̅ͤ̎̉̏̉̆͐ͮͧ̈́̾͛ͨ̕͝E̥̫̥͓̦̹͔̼̺̯̤̹̤ͦ̈̃̓̓ͭͬ͑̿͆͢ ̡̀ͦ͐͐͒͆ͨ̿̋ͦͯ̅͐́̇̈͗́̚͟͏̻̝̰̻̱̬͖͙̘̥P̸̛͉͇͓̳̞͚̺̮̟̲̝̗̮͔ͫ͒ͩ̽̇͛͑̂͐͑̈́ͯͧ̀̓͑͘U̞̼̠͇͉͖̬̝͕̩̭͓ͩ̓̐̈́̓̽̒͂́̕̕͜͝Rͦ̈́̊̋̇̅͐̏ͬͥͩ́̕͘҉̳̪̣͟ͅP̧̡̩͖͈͉̯̫͕͉̟̗̪̱̹̺̓ͬ̆̎͗̚͝Ọ̷͚̠̬̜̖̮͍͕ͥ͊̂ͥͦ̈̎͌͢͠S̡̪̼̼͍̥̝̯̮̍̀̈́̓̔̉̐̐͐̔̇ͯ̀ͣͧ̊ͭ̈́E̶̢̢̦̩̼̫̫̲̜̺͔̫͖̮̦͗̓ͣͤ̾̓́̒.̴̧̮͎͙̘͐͌ͥ̉̌ͮ͊̂̏̑͛̕͜

Have a Disney Day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
How many times must I tell you humans;

H̥̳̖̣̩̹̺̞̠͇̟̔̇̄ͫͫ̈́ͯ͐͛̄̚̕͞ͅO̝͕͚͈̱͚̲̖̪̊ͩ̉ͮ̽ͪ̒ͨ͂ͥ́̏ͭ͐͂͌ͩ̔̕͡M̉̄ͩͣ̇̅ͩͣͪͭ̚͡҉̶̭̲̺̣͇̞̲̳̗͔̼U̴̸̢̪̹̰͎̲̭̯̝̦̻̙̤͓ͩ̇ͥ̄̓͌ͣ̽̆̌̃̀R̅́͂͑̀͊̊͡͏̵͔̪̼̤͓ͅA̧̜̲͖͉̪͇ͣ̓ͮͦͤ͌ͤͨ͑̈̆ͨ͋ͪ͛́͘͘ ̶̶̡̲̯̹͈̺̟̬͖ͬͨ͊̽́Ï̸̩̝͍͎̖̰̱̠̬̣̘̗̟͎̣̏̑ͯ͐̐͂̐̊̚͟͟͠S̸͙̖͎̱͉̯͙̼̱̦̫̯̤̝̝͍̏̉ͧ̀ͮ̌̽ͧͧͫ͛̄̚͜͞ ̸̧̛̮̫͎͕̰̭ͬͪ̇̃̅̋̌̎̚̕͢N̸̛̞̯̥̺̰̖̲͖̺̻̖̼̙͓̥̏̉ͩͩ͂̏͆̉ͣ̂̆͌̾̈́̕̕͠ͅO̶͈͓̝͎͇̪̜̤̖̦̥̝̻͍̟̗̺̬̼ͮ̎̿͊̊̄̓ͪͣͩͪ̃̈́T̸̴̨̝̥̣̭̜̎̓ͮͥͯ̀̄̐͐ͩ́̎̃̒́͊̚͝͞ ̧̢͎̤̳̹̳͉͍͈̫̮̞̼̼̙̬̦̺͑̄ͩͫͯ̑̒͐͐̽ͦ̇ͪ͐̌̂͆M̑͌̋͐̆́̓̐̾̈́̇͏̗̺̼͔͈͙̳̜̝̭͎͓̞͜ͅY̵̲̥̠̊͊̽̔̔̆̍͋ ̛̺͚̠̳͍̳͖ͣͤ̈ͦ̃̌ͧ̀̿ͬͤ̓̅͂ͮ̉̚̕͟͡"̄̏̍̽͂̑͂̋̒͗ͤ̈͆̈͑ͮ̚͠͏̛̟̟̫̥͍͔̮̱Wͭ͐̔ͥͪ̆̌ͫ͂͒̓̓̚͏̳̤͓̹͕̻̺Å̻̤͎͍̱̲͔̟̥̘͚̺̲̦ͥͧ̽ͦ͑͗̃̾ͧͯ̈̏ͮ̀͘͝ͅI̛̹̫̬̪̺̹̫͒̾ͩ̌̈̈́͒ͫ̑́F̧̪͚̥͎̦̘͓̬̹͍̖̭̞̳̺̤̦͔̩́ͫͨ̾̀̔̔ͦ͗ͮͩͨ̈́̀͠͠Ư̴̧̡̯̭̗̭͕͚͖̈͗ͫ͋̉͗ͤ͋̔̋͠"̢̩̟̤͇̱̣̹̟͔̱ͧ̈́̔̃̆͋̓͝ ̷͎̖̗͎̬̝̪̤͈͔͙̮̑̅ͬ͊͢͢͡

I̧̓̓ͣ̇̄͆͊̌ͤ̇̌̓͌̓ͩ͒̒̆͡͏͈̥͉̮̦̟ ̧͔͙͎̣̟̖͎͉͚̞̰͎́͌ͨ̋̃ͥͮ̎͋͂͌ͤ͆ͩͯ̀̉̾͘͜ͅD̫̯̙̳̻̲̭̝̜̳͎͔̣̻͔͉̲̩̪͛͐ͤ̓̿ͬͣ͐ͩ̊̊ͪ́ͯͩͪ̾ͪͦ͘͡Ŏ́̄ͤ͐͂͟͜͏̢͓̲̞͚̼͡N̂ͭͪ̈́̉ͨ͑̿ͦ͋͜҉̺͍̤̫̦̮̟͙̱̟̻͍̘͈̞̖͍̣̟'̖̲͙͔̭̏͋̔͗̐ͪ͜T̹͎̠͓̳̝̯̬̂̂̉̐̈͒ͪͦ̽̂ͨ̽̅̕ͅ ̵̧̨̳̺̗̣͌̈́̎̈̍ͮ̆͐ͮ̈ͨ̅̈́ͨ̅̑̓͆͘͡Ȟ̑ͪ̐̕͏͠҉̺̺͚̥̭̺̮̯͚̭̫͉Ǎ͓̼̟̠͉̰͉̮͕͙̘̝̮̣̼̻͈ͥ͊ͭͮ͠V̴ͦͧ͐̃͌͋̒ͤͥͦ̄͐̚҉̴̱̼͔͈̮̹͔̳͈̤̺̞̹͓̩͕̲E̶ͭ̌̍̓ͦ̇̀͏̛͏̥͎̳̖̥̘͈̭̹͍̥̖̯̙̼̮̤̦̭͟ ̷̛̇̃͊̐ͫ̑ͯ̎̂͗ͫ̔͒͟͠͏̟̫̣͈͉̗͕͎̝̩͉̪̲͓̳̱̟̠Ơ̷̱̝͈͚̙͙̙̝̝̣͇̳͍̟̤̫̼̟ͣͨ͌̌͌̏̎͒̒͊̓̍̓ͯ͟͢ͅN͊̓̓̏ͩ҉̛͈͕̗̪̝͔͈̖͓͔̼͔͎̙̹̭Ę̛͔̳̜̭̣̳̼͙̥͛̂̌̾̇͌̂͂͋̆͐͟ ̴̰̲̦̻͕̳̜͎̬̖̺̞͉̤̳̜͙̈͂̎͗̈͒́̏̔ͣ̉͐͒̚͟ͅǑ̡͇̫̼̰̝̬̱ͦ͌ͦ͜͟͞F̶̫̜̲̪͚͕̘͉́̑̒ͯ͛ͯ͑̉̊ͤͣ͊̒́́̕ ̺̬̻̞̪͕̲̩̹̬̮̙̱͈͕̹̀̂̄͒ͥͫ̐̃͜͠ͅT̸̡̨̛̲̤̙̙̥̖͚̩̼ͨ͂ͬ̔̔ͩ̏́Ḧ́̈́ͬͭ̾ͪ̚҉̨̛̝̦̤̥̠O̡̢͍͇̩̜̤̰̠̙͇͎͎͕͇̭͖̤̺͖͑̑͒̈́̆̔ͯ͋͊ͣ͐̊͛̚S̷̙̞͙̥͙̺̬̘̹̠̮͔̿̐ͭ̏̅͘͘͘Ẻ̶̡͙̻͕͖̬̞̈̂͗ͪ͂́͘ͅ.̢͍͔̞͉̠͉͎̻̫̼̪ͩ̊̉̓͌ͪ̓͑́̚͟͟ ̘̘̟̯͉̫̭̻͚͖̤͉̼͇̤͂̐̔̈́ͥͬͥ̿́̕͜͞Ì̛̭͓̱̬̮̝̻̠͙̉ͥ̏͊ͥ͋̂̐͊̐͒̊ͧ̍͐̄̍ͬ͢͢ ̶̶̨̥̟͕̩͕͎͔̭͖͚͇̱̱̟̄ͨ͋̌̃ͥͫ͑͐͌͆́S̸̢̡͇͍̪͍̙̹̬̪̖̫ͣ̄̆̓ͮ̚͢T̛̯̥̗͈͈̬̠̞̳͎͔̜̠̠̩̻͓͕ͥ̊́̾͒̅̀̄̒͑̆͋ͮ̕I͎̺̖̙̖̫̭̺͐̐́̒ͩ̿̏̕͜Ļ̶̶̡̖̩͎̺͕ͪ̇̑ͣͩͨ̉̌̈́̐͆̉̀Ḽ̢̬͇̯̌͋̇ͦͯͦ̋̅̐͌ͪͧͣ̆ͤͭ̉́̀͜͠ ̞̫̠͉̯̫̪͍̦͖͕̙̩̺͗̀ͨ̌͋̈̊̅ͮ͐͂̚͡͞D̷ͥ͑̂ͪ̈͋̏͂̄̎͋̉͒̾̎̐ͩ̚͠͏͍̩̞̪̰͈O̧̧͙̙̼̲̙͍̮̣̻ͦ̓ͣ̏͝ͅN̛͇͈̙͕̺̙̻̱̙̺̤̽̓ͥ̎͐͠'̡̡͍̦̬͇̣̦͚̅ͦͥ͛̈́̈́̆ͧͯ̂̂ͥ͟T̯͎͚̬̺͔̰̹̮̫͖̻̤̭́̎͂͂͒̂͐̐̍̌ͨ̂̀ͣ̍ͫ͊͜͡͡ ̧̪̯̙͋̉ͧ̉͆̈̆ͣ̎̄͆̿͂́͘͞Gͫͯ͋͋ͤ͗̊̆̉̕͜͏͓͕̞̜͖͎͇̼͕̺͕͎́͟Eͮ̒̾̃̐ͭ̍̿̐͊͒̓̑͊̄́҉̤̻̥̖͔̼͇̦͉̣̹̮͖͓̺̜͞T̴̶͇̭̭̜ͮ̒̐͒͌̌̈͆̂ͯ̿ͩ͒̒̈ͮͧ͒̀ ̢͌ͮ̾̍̋̅͂͛̓ͣ͒̃ͤ͋̔̊̈̽̾҉̻̜̠̬̲̗̥̦̙̫̖̦̠̠̠͜͟͝Ţ̖̮̫̹͓̰̩̱͔̼̘̳̞͈̘̙̤̰͎̏͗͂ͬH̡̡̘̳͈͈͔͇̝̟̠͈̣̗͉͖͇͚̖̺̣́ͣ̅ͤ̎̉̏̉̆͐ͮͧ̈́̾͛ͨ̕͝E̥̫̥͓̦̹͔̼̺̯̤̹̤ͦ̈̃̓̓ͭͬ͑̿͆͢ ̡̀ͦ͐͐͒͆ͨ̿̋ͦͯ̅͐́̇̈͗́̚͟͏̻̝̰̻̱̬͖͙̘̥P̸̛͉͇͓̳̞͚̺̮̟̲̝̗̮͔ͫ͒ͩ̽̇͛͑̂͐͑̈́ͯͧ̀̓͑͘U̞̼̠͇͉͖̬̝͕̩̭͓ͩ̓̐̈́̓̽̒͂́̕̕͜͝Rͦ̈́̊̋̇̅͐̏ͬͥͩ́̕͘҉̳̪̣͟ͅP̧̡̩͖͈͉̯̫͕͉̟̗̪̱̹̺̓ͬ̆̎͗̚͝Ọ̷͚̠̬̜̖̮͍͕ͥ͊̂ͥͦ̈̎͌͢͠S̡̪̼̼͍̥̝̯̮̍̀̈́̓̔̉̐̐͐̔̇ͯ̀ͣͧ̊ͭ̈́E̶̢̢̦̩̼̫̫̲̜̺͔̫͖̮̦͗̓ͣͤ̾̓́̒.̴̧̮͎͙̘͐͌ͥ̉̌ͮ͊̂̏̑͛̕͜

Have a Disney Day!
I would hope not! Demon GirlxDog and Duck would be a terrible thing indeed.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
ECH !
Just came back from FG, testing :4sonic:. I think it's a bad place to test Sonic there, people on FG don't know how to fight him. I like how he plays though, he's not slippery like :4falcon: and he got a good recovery.
So yeah, I think I'm gonna main Sonic with :4drmario: and :4luigi:. Doc will be my first main of course.

Anyway, what's new here ?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I just spent the entirety of yesterday making a huge amount of progress in Xenoblade.

I started at mechonis field, and I have now seen the real Zanza, got the replica monado, and I am now at the beginning of the bionis interior.

Got to say, the game is getting really good.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I just spent the entirety of yesterday making a huge amount of progress in Xenoblade.

I started at mechonis field, and I have now seen the real Zanza, got the replica monado, and I am now at the beginning of the bionis interior.

Got to say, the game is getting really good.
Yeah, it's one of those games like Sonic Adventure 2, Twilight Princess, and Super Mario Galaxy that keeps getting better as you go.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Why does shofu act so mean to Wii fit trainer in the comments? I get it that he thinks she's low tier (Which I don't agree on) but he's kinda an ***hole to her.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Knuckles glitch is canon. :troll:

Why does shofu act so mean to Wii fit trainer in the comments? I get it that he thinks she's low tier (Which I don't agree on) but he's kinda an ***hole to her.
It's only the opinion of one dude. Just ignore it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good evening, people.

Some people are racist against particular characters. *shrug*

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A minority of people out there are still mad over her inclusion.

But again, it's a minority.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Anyone up for some battles on the Wii U ? I'm up for some.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I opened Facebook, and I found a spam of the "Who I mained meme"

This is accurate.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
MLP Snails Smash Bros Specials:
Netural Special: Steady Shine (Snails will shine his horn, and light will come around him, anyone who attack him in this state will attack him/her behind, this is a counter move, unlike other counter moves this one has a longer counter span, so if you counter early while a charizard use flare blitz (which is his side B in smash 4) you will still counter his attack due to his how long he stays in his counter stance, however he can't do the same damage as the opponents attacks, and since he stays in counter stance for a little long, you will be likely to be grabbed a lot if the person knows when you counter)
Origin: When Snips, and Snails walk into the Ursa Minor's cave in the everfree forest, snails shines light with his horn to light up most of the cave in the season one episode, "Boast Busters".
Side Special: Apple Cart (Similar to Wario's side special but you can pack items into the cart, which will increase the damage to the player depending of much you put in the apple cart, It also can't turn so be careful with it sometimes, sometimes it will start off with apples already in the cart when you summon it)
Origin: This move comes from an online game called, "Applejack In The Garden" where you play as a white, and purple mare pony that has to kick the tree, and pack the apples to the cart, snails has this move because both he, along with snips are main antagonists in this game where they try sneak up to the apple cart, to get the apples for themselves.
Up Special: Snipping Leap (Like Naruto's up special In Super smash flash 2, but you can air attack at anytime after you been leaped)
Origin: Snips picks up snails sky high, while he stands on the student desk, I don't know what episode it came from. (Sorry)
Down Special: Pair Up
I don't feel like asking his Down B, and his Final Smash, I will maybe edit the 2 special later.
Final Smash Ursa Minor (Trapping)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, he's an asshole in general, so that's not surprising.
pokemon-x-and-ys-devolopment-team-meeting_o_1079157-1.jpg

But it's not just him. There's still a bunch of people angry about WFT's inclusion. That ain't gonna change for awhile either. Sad, really.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So I made this. I had no idea how make it 'edgy' like the others, well, whatever.

What I main ROB).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom