• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't even know if my house had white vinegar or baking soda...

Well, I could pick some of it up with a poop bag, but there was still poop I couldn't quite pick up...My mom is mad at me for what the dog did. >_>
hm, cant really blame it on your brother since you were taking it out. I say just try and explain it
You guys are talking about s***?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why do reply to a conversation about **** WITH ****? the gif

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
This is a quote than I either fully, or kinda agree with
"...all the characters are well balanced, but I feel like the ones that are just being thrown in the bottom of them are unpopular characters that people don't know how to use regularly. Even after years of this game being fully discovered, the tiers gaps in this game will be so minimal that a D tier for example could easily pummel a S tier with right amount of skill."- oki den

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Doodling with my tablet out of boredom and an attempt to stop hating said tablet.

This comes out as a result.

The **** did I just draw? XD

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Conker's Good Fur Day was really bad tho :troll:

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Nope, they REALLY should've stuck with it being child friendly, otherwise my cousin wouldn't have destroyed his copy with a chainsaw.
It's really hard to believe now, but 3D platformers were very common at the time and Rare was trying to differentiate it with some of their classy British potty humour.

Game was brilliant, even when it wasn't funny, it was a blast.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Doodling with my tablet out of boredom and an attempt to stop hating said tablet.

This comes out as a result.

The **** did I just draw? XD
Knuckles....and.... um.... um
Who cares? Why are you making this look like the big flop that was Conker's Bad Fur Day? This is a rated T forum, not rated M
Ay, I was mostly talking about the dogs Health dude, cool your **** down

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Nope, they REALLY should've stuck with it being child friendly, otherwise my cousin wouldn't have destroyed his copy with a chainsaw.
Personally I like what they did. It shows that one can make a kid's game to mature correctly. Not only does it take more risks, but it still has the classic charm that came with Rare games.

Last edited:

Soul.

Who cares? Why are you making this look like the big flop that was Conker's Bad Fur Day? This is a rated T forum, not rated M
Wrong. This forum is E for everyone. Know your ratings bruh.
Also Bad Fur Day is good even if it's harsh. Live and Reloaded is harsh.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Trying to get this vinyl player to work properly. So far my roommate and I can get the sound to a whisper. Once we figure this out I think some Ozzy Osbourne's going to be blasted and be heard for miles.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The remake was for some reason; that's what I heard.
The references were kinda dated by the time that it came out and there was a lot of censoring.
But mostly the censoring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Which tablet are you using? Knux-Knux-Knux looks good.
He looks a LOT better when I draw him on paper, as does everything else I do if this is any indication. XD

But it's a really old WACOM tablet I'm using right now. Had since like early High School and that was a decade ago. The pen's in bad shape and SAI just doesn't want to sense the pressure sensitivity sometimes and it's smoothing isn't working right either.

Oh well. Back to it, I suppose.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And to this day I still don't get why they censored it. Were they really worried that kids would be scarred by swear words, in a mature rated game (especially when the original got away with it just fine)?

Last edited:

Soul.

He looks a LOT better when I draw him on paper, as does everything else I do if this is any indication. XD

But it's a really old WACOM tablet I'm using right now. Had since like early High School and that was a decade ago. The pen's in bad shape and SAI just doesn't want to sense the pressure sensitivity sometimes and it's smoothing isn't working right either.

Your character looks like Riku from Kingdom Hearts. That's fine bro.
You like the franchise anyways. Just wanted to point that out. It just reminds me of that character even though I never played Kingdom Hearts.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Your character looks like Riku from Kingdom Hearts. That's fine bro.
You like the franchise anyways. Just wanted to point that out. It just reminds me of that character even though I never played Kingdom Hearts.

...No he doesn't. At ALL.

He looks a lot closer to Sora, if anything. Have you even seen what Riku looks like?

I mean...Goddamn, how wrong can a person be? O_o

Soul.

He looks a lot closer to Sora, if anything. Have you even seen what Riku looks like?

I meant the clothing. Of course he looks like Sora.
Man am I up to date with RPGs.

Now time for a special occasion:
inb4 xSoul is dumb or I should shut up

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

He might have looked at something OTHER than the hair. :p

Soul.

Which is the clothing of course.
But then again I'm not up to date with RPGs as they are not my cup of tea honestly.

...Except Pokémon if that's an RPG.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know, his hair looks more like Super Sonic in my opinion.
(Am I doing this right?)

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I meant the clothing. Of course he looks like Sora.
Man am I up to date with RPGs.
One sleeveless shirt a Riku does not make. Especially considering that if you looks at my avatar and sig, you'll see that he wears a jacket.

Just a hint for the future, comparing an artist's own character that isn't a fan one of any kind to some other character from a popular series is a very good way to get on their bad side.

Especially if the comparison is that terrible. I mean, c'mon. REALLY? XD

Which would still be inaccurate.

D

Deleted member

That drawing isn't bad, actually. Looks great. You had me fooled thinking it was a Windows 8.1 tablet with Wacom functionality or an Android one at that, lol. I myself own a Bamboo Capture, but I only use it for things such as my current icon.. not for full fledged artworks as I can't think of one at the moment. I also use SAI and to a lesser extent, Photoshop, when it comes to these things. Digital art is top tier though; you can do things you couldn't do on paper. I wouldn't say drawing on paper is bad, I mean, I draw on that way more than my Wacom tablet for the most part because I am too lazy to plug it into my PC. So both methods are good in my opinion. I've got the pressure sensivity problems too, also lag happens from time to time, although not as often, surprisingly.

That's a drawing I made in mid-2013, that could serve as an example of things I've done recently.. the character's design wasn't final back then.

But still, is the whole pen in bad shape or is it just the tip?

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

One sleeveless shirt a Riku does not make. Especially considering that if you looks at my avatar and sig, you'll see that he wears a jacket.

Just a hint for the future, comparing an artist's own character that isn't a fan one of any kind to some other character from a popular series is a very good way to get on their bad side.

Especially if the comparison is that terrible. I mean, c'mon. REALLY? XD
Yeah, thanks for reminding me about the bolded part of your post once again. The exception to this rule could be Sonic recolors I guess... inb4 dumb

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
OOOOOOVER THE MOUNTAIN!

Yeah, we need a preamp to get the sound right. We just have the speakers turned to max. \m/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom