• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I just saw the new thread name, and it reminds me that I've never seen Tangled.
Best thing about it is that it came out in 2010. :troll:
I don't know why I use that emoticon so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Best thing about it is that it came out in 2010. :troll:
I don't know why I use that emoticon so much.
I use a trollface and the end result is:
"You don't know how to use a trollface because I can. I think I'm perfect."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

This topic was right back when the title said some brain cells were harmed...
This reminds me, does someone else here play Yume Nikki?

I don't remember why but for some reason I erased it from my PC long ago but just today I downloaded it again and got all of the effects.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
My challenges status: 6 left.
  • Beat Classic on 9.0 without losing a life. Will probably do last.
  • Go into last battle of Smash Tour with 10 characters. Am I able to cheat it by using 4 controllers and having one keep winning?
  • Collect all CDs. Haven't gotten any since I last did the Crazy Orders challenge with Mario. Don't know how many left.
  • Collect all headgears. 6 left.
  • Collect all custom moves. 24 characters still need to collect more moves.
  • Collect 700 trophies. I still need 39 more.
Are there any trophies I need to unlock through Co-Op event mode?

Soul.

• Go into last battle of Smash Tour with 10 characters. Am I able to cheat it by using 4 controllers and having one keep winning?
  • Collect all CDs. Haven't gotten any since I last did the Crazy Orders challenge with Mario. Don't know how many left.
I don't think you unlock more trophies in Co-Op.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
There's nothing to unlock in Co-Op event mode. The only things you get from it is equipment, gold, and Crazy Orders passes.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
After the hours of research on yokai yesterday with my GF, I want more Pokemon based on Yokai. I mean we already have some bases covered in the form of Shiftry (Tengu), Jynx (Yama-Uba), Froslass (Yuki-onna), Mawile (Futakuchi-onna), Any object based Pokemon (Tsukumogami), Ninetales (Kitsune), Sentret and Zigzagoon (Tanuki), Exeggutor (Jinmenju), Golduck and the Ludicolo Line (Kappa), the Hyno and Musharna Line (Baku), Ghastly (Sogen-Bi), the Slowbro Line (Sazae Oni), Espeon and Meowstic (Nekomata), Misdreavous (Nukekubi), the Weavile Line (Kaimaitachi), the Dusknoir Line (Chochin Obake), Litwik (Hitodama), Jellicent (Nurarihiyon), Celebi and the Trevenant Line (Kodama), Hydreigon (Yamata no Orochi), the Electrivire Line and Kami Trio (Oni), Dunsparce (Tsunchinoko), Raichu and Raichu (Raiju), and the Swalot Line (Nuppeppo).

If there were some Pokemon that I wouldn't mind seeing in the next generation, it would be at least a few more Yokai based ones. A Karakasa Obake that's Steel/Flying would be pretty unique since we never really had an umbrella based Pokemon before while a Inugami would be a nice concept of another dog based Pokemon. An Ushi Oni is a must since we could use a more visually threatening bull based Pokemon that isn't Tauros and it could be the perfect Ground type. Since the number of Bug Types so far had been based on real life insects, a Ghost/Bug based on a Tsuchigumo would be one way to change things up. An akaname with a deadly long tongue on par with a Lickitung seems perfect for another unique Poison Type Pokemon since they love licking filth. As for a new Psychic Type, a Rokurokubi would be pretty fitting for that role since we don't really have a human-shaped Pokemon with an extendable neck yet.

Sorry, I had to get this out of my head due to information overload yesterday.
*gasp* yokai Watch yes please. I need it now
Yokai? I gotchu
:troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I not a fan of hax but this looks fun..

The moment when you go to the wrong neighborhood...

Currently Im hunting in hordes because I want Shiny Koffing because why not?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Do it for her.png

Relevant to thread title.

And let's admit it, you guys expected me to post something like this.

D

Deleted member

Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball---I mean Smashboards.
There are lots of Smashboards spinoffs, such as the following: Smashboards Regular Z, Smashboards Premium Z, Smashboards Pranked Z, Smashboards: Trial by Jury, Smashboards: Night and Day, Smashboards - The Social Thread Chronicles, Smashboards Park, Club Smashboards, Smashboards & Knuckles, Smashboards for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, Smashboards Adventure, Smashboards 365, Smashboards' Agents of P.R.A.N.K, Smashboards, M.D., and more. Stay tuned in December for more information.

Soul.

There are lots of Smashboards spinoffs, such as the following: Smashboards Regular Z, Smashboards Premium Z, Smashboards Pranked Z, Smashboards: Trial by Jury, Smashboards: Night and Day, Smashboards - The Social Thread Chronicles, Smashboards Park, Club Smashboards, Smashboards & Knuckles, Smashboards for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, Smashboards Adventure, Smashboards 365, and more. Stay tuned in December for more information.
I'll take all of those and make them a reality in exchange for the Freemium giveaway :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
There are lots of Smashboards spinoffs, such as the following: Smashboards Regular Z, Smashboards Premium Z, Smashboards Pranked Z, Smashboards: Trial by Jury, Smashboards: Night and Day, Smashboards - The Social Thread Chronicles, Smashboards Park, Club Smashboards, Smashboards & Knuckles, Smashboards for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, Smashboards Adventure, Smashboards 365, Smashboards' Agents of P.R.A.N.K and more. Stay tuned in December for more information.
Wow, @Warchamp7 is really milking the series. :troll:

Smashboards 2: The Quest for More Money

D

Deleted member

Wow, @Warchamp7 is really milking the series. :troll:

Smashboards 2: The Quest for More Money
Smashboards should be spun off again, but into two sites: One for tech-savvy people, called Techboards, and one for games called VideoGameBootBoards. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom