• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

This is what happens when your average gaming site focuses a lot more in TV, comics, and movies, rather than video games. You feeling it, @ Rysir Rysir ?
I really want to read the comments on that article telling them that they spelled Lucario's name wrong .

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

This is what happens when your average gaming site focuses a lot more in TV, comics, and movies, rather than video games. You feeling it, @ Rysir Rysir ?
What the crap is this? I do not like this!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I do believe I am going to be punching some people soon.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Y'all wrong; its Lukharoy

...I'll better run for my life

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And I thought that Botch's name was hard to pronounce

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After the hours of research on yokai yesterday with my GF, I want more Pokemon based on Yokai. I mean we already have some bases covered in the form of Shiftry (Tengu), Jynx (Yama-Uba), Froslass (Yuki-onna), Mawile (Futakuchi-onna), Any object based Pokemon (Tsukumogami), Ninetales (Kitsune), Sentret and Zigzagoon (Tanuki), Exeggutor (Jinmenju), Golduck and the Ludicolo Line (Kappa), the Hyno and Musharna Line (Baku), Ghastly (Sogen-Bi), the Slowbro Line (Sazae Oni), Espeon and Meowstic (Nekomata), Misdreavous (Nukekubi), the Weavile Line (Kaimaitachi), the Dusknoir Line (Chochin Obake), Litwik (Hitodama), Jellicent (Nurarihiyon), Celebi and the Trevenant Line (Kodama), Hydreigon (Yamata no Orochi), the Electrivire Line and Kami Trio (Oni), Dunsparce (Tsunchinoko), Raichu and Raichu (Raiju), and the Swalot Line (Nuppeppo).

If there were some Pokemon that I wouldn't mind seeing in the next generation, it would be at least a few more Yokai based ones. A Karakasa Obake that's Steel/Flying would be pretty unique since we never really had an umbrella based Pokemon before while a Inugami would be a nice concept of another dog based Pokemon. An Ushi Oni is a must since we could use a more visually threatening bull based Pokemon that isn't Tauros and it could be the perfect Ground type. Since the number of Bug Types so far had been based on real life insects, a Ghost/Bug based on a Tsuchigumo would be one way to change things up. An akaname with a deadly long tongue on par with a Lickitung seems perfect for another unique Poison Type Pokemon since they love licking filth. As for a new Psychic Type, a Rokurokubi would be pretty fitting for that role since we don't really have a human-shaped Pokemon with an extendable neck yet.

Sorry, I had to get this out of my head due to information overload yesterday.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I have to be going now.
Have a joke.

I tried putting on my underpants, but it was a Zoroark in disguise!
~Some guy on Miiverse.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I just saw the new thread name, and it reminds me that I've never seen Tangled.
Dude, your signature with Stu is disturbingly close to me when it came to the Winter Break (Though switch Smashboards with Mangahere and the time to 3:00 AM).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom