• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
...I'll better go back to my Shiny Hunting stuff :upsidedown:

View attachment 36796

Not much, same old same old. What's going on with you?
The usual, hunting shinies while seeing videos of people freaking out because they found shinies.
And seeing this place reaching a new level of crazy of course :laugh:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A dere dat isn't dere?
Dat dere is unpossible
I don't mind that much tsunderes type A though AKA doesn't likes you at first but warms up.

The type B AKA lolis with shrieking voices that threat you like trash, however:

UGH...

The blonde one isn't that bad though.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Talking about DBZ movies, but not talking about one of the best ones, that was recently only beaten by Battle of Gods for me? Why do I not hear anything about Broly:The Legendary Super Saiyan? Easily the second best DBZ movie.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
This Wisconsin-Michigan game tho
Talking about DBZ movies, but not talking about one of the best ones, that was recently only beaten by Battle of Gods for me? Why do I not hear anything about Broly:The Legendary Super Saiyan? Easily the second best DBZ movie.
Nah Fusion Reborn ;3

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The First Broly Movie by far...
-Goku getting rekt
-Steroids
-Vegeta pooping his pants
-KARARRRRROOOOOT!!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want a region with extreme weathers; similar to Sinnoh; with something separating the two sides of the region (like a huge river), with one side being desertic, modern and hot while the other side being artic cold with villages in the mountains.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is what happens when your average gaming site focuses a lot more in TV, comics, and movies, rather than video games. You feeling it, @Rysir?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

This is what happens when your average gaming site focuses a lot more in TV, comics, and movies, rather than video games. You feeling it, @Rysir?
Luchario sounds like a guy who sells tacos and it's a wrestler (inb4 Hawlucha jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom