• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
POKKEN TOURNAMENT Look Amazing!!! :4duckhunt:
you know what else looks amazing? Your Sig.

Red Delicious Apples are ****ing terribad omg. When I get my own house, the fridge will be filled with nothing but Grapes, Oranges, other fruits and Green apples and not Red Delicious Apples

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I really want to see a cgi Movie from Disney that not a princess movie.

Soul.

I really want to see a cgi Movie from Disney that not a princess movie.
Too bad that will most likely never happen because Disney is all about that, and even then they would still have profit in their movies.
Of course, some exceptions include Toy Story, Big Hero whatever, and uh, yeah.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Too bad that will most likely never happen because Disney is all about that, and even then they would still have profit in their movies.
Of course, some exceptions include Toy Story, Big Hero whatever, and uh, yeah.
They pretty much make things on what sells and if it doesn't, it's gone.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I just need to finish Classic on 7.0 with Robin, Lucina, Pikachu, and Charizard to finish that one challenge. Then I shall attempt 10 characters in Smash Tour and the 9.0 without losing a life. After that I should start collecting stuff. Are there trophies that only get unlocked if you finish specific co-op events? If so, would I automatically lose if one player gets KO'd during one?

D

Deleted member

That's our one true god, Nicolas Cage. Much better than our edgy pal Dark Pit.
May he guide the way to the National Treasure and protect us from the bees.
Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Did the Emperor's New Groove have a princess?
Oh wait CGI movies
Let's make that a new genre.
Emperor movies.
but they didn't say that it had to be centered AROUND a princess, now did they?
A princess movie is a movie that usually centers around said princess and their hardships eg. Frozen or Cinderella. They are the main protagonist.
Just because a movie has a princess does not mean it is automatically a princess movie, would you argue that Aladdin is a princess movie? Jasmine might be a major character, but the movie focuses more on Aladdin than anyone else.
There's also this
Up is Pixar, we're talking about specifically Disney CGI movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom