• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Of course you can cut yoshi! Just get something sharp!
what color do you thin Yoshi Blood is? Do you think its a rainbow?
Where am I taking this hard ? I'm only joking.
But hey, let's say he's welcoming since nobody really remembered him before.
Ill be honest, I so forgot about him until I looked him up XD

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
what color do you thin Yoshi Blood is? Do you think its a rainbow?
Mario sunshine has taught me that yoshi has no blood and is powered by fruit juice. So cutting and stabbing yoshi would be like stabbing and cutting a juice box of various flavors.

D

Deleted member

Mario sunshine has taught me that yoshi has no blood and is powered by fruit juice. So cutting and stabbing yoshi would be like stabbing and cutting a juice box of various flavors.
I'm pretty sure the Sunshine Yoshis are made of paint, so I don't think that explanation stands up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'm pretty sure the Sunshine Yoshis are made of paint, so I don't think that explanation stands up.
Nah they are made of sugar! Thus why they disintegrate in the warm sea in such a molecular style! Sugar breaks apart faster in warm water!

Strofirko

Smash Master

I mean, was "Spike" that important. Does he even represent something ?
Mario regular enemies have strong fanbases,this is one the few series in gaming this happen.
I mean:
Folks love dry bones because their undead design.
Hammer bros because of their gang likeness, difficulty to beat and beautiful theme song.
Lakitus from being the guy from mario kart/mario 64 to a jerk on regular games thanks to his coward trickeries .
Goombas and koopas for being dumb.
Shy guys for being edgy mysterious.
Magikoopa for being the major henchmans from bowser.
and the list goes on...
I personally like spike for being a DK wannabe and a ground lakitu that mysterious spawns spike objects from the stomach,that guy is complex as sh*t bro,for me beats the fish enemy cheep-cheep enemies for at last trying something, to surprise throughout an entire section of a stage ,you should check the captain toad DK stage stage to see what I am talking about.
Edit:Also give free points for him getting his modern design from a bad OVA.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tails is still honestly one of my most-wanted characters. I mean, for goodness sakes, he was part of the EGM hoax that got Sonic in, too! The original hoax said that you fought them together to unlock them!
Having both Sonic and Tails in Melee would be a lot better than just having Sonic in Brawl. *laughs*

D

Deleted member

Talking about the Pokkén social forums thing, I got an invite, but I am not sure if I should accept it. I mean, I'm not interested on Pokémon stuff so I don't know.

D

Deleted member

That title does not read Dunston Checks In.
Unacceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

That new title is wrong in so many ways; there's a Disney thread for tha—
Oh yeah this is a Social thread. Moving on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom