• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

There's two major disadvantages to For Friends, though; Complicated setup, and lack of variety in opponents.
It ain't complicated in my opinion. It's just like playing in local multiplayer, well, for the most part. There are a few times in which the FG opponent stays in the same room as you to play more than one time in the thing.

*looks at new conquest*
"Tails from Smash"
*laughs*
I am such a bad person. :4sonic:
Tails is still too slow compared to Sonic. Even Knuckles or Ow would work better. :troll:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Jesus, I forgot how FG on the 3DS was worse than the Wii U. Not the connection itself, but the players.
It's only on handheld consols where you see :4wiremac: actually killing himself with a SideB.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
It ain't complicated in my opinion. It's just like playing in local multiplayer, well, for the most part. There are a few times in which the FG opponent stays in the same room as you to play more than one time in the thing.

Tails is still too slow compared to Sonic. Even Knuckles or Ow would work better. :troll:
Tails is still honestly one of my most-wanted characters. I mean, for goodness sakes, he was part of the EGM hoax that got Sonic in, too! The original hoax said that you fought them together to unlock them!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Jesus, I forgot how FG on the 3DS was worse than the Wii U. Not the connection itself, but the players.
It's only on handheld consols where you see :4wiremac: actually killing himself with a SideB.
Fun Fact:
I've only encountered :4littlemac: like 3 times in FG in both versions.

Soul.

But still, it doesn't make sense to make a thread in a group you're not technically in (accepted invite or not).
Yeah.....eh, whatever. I'll just accept it.

Little Mac SDing happens on the Wii U version as well thanks to activating the Tryhard mode. Of course it's more noticeable on the 3DS.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Never go on FG Team Battle.
The Lag is so real there.
SO REAL
:4dedede:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ok, so I might safely say I'm almost ready for the third wave of Amiibo to come out, but I'm still worried that I won't ever get my hands on my boy Lucario.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, FG matches on 3DS were fun. It's weird, there's more try-hards on the 3DS than the Wii U.
Smash 4 3DS is for those who are pro. Go back to your little Wii U.

Do you think this is a game ? *Drink some Mountain Dew*

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While I am excited for APEX, I'm a little disappointed that APEX has asked Super Smash Bros. Crusade to not stream this year (and I'm worried that Super Smash Flash 2 will suffer the same fate) because Nintendo is sponsoring this year's APEX.

Sigh... But I'll live.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Time for more For :4larry:
>VS a Guy named Paul
>(Probably a 3-Eyed Monkey)
>I'm the already perfect :4dedede:, They're the not very perfect :4ness:
>2-Stocks them using nothing but Down Tilt when they put up a very good fight

>Round 2, I beat them even more by actually playing
>They go Little Mac
>(This seems familiar)

>Throws them once at center-stage
>They Ragequit and Suicide Twice

NOOT NOOT :shades:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
While I am excited for APEX, I'm a little disappointed that APEX has asked Super Smash Bros. Crusade to not stream this year (and I'm worried that Super Smash Flash 2 will suffer the same fate) because Nintendo is sponsoring this year's APEX.

Sigh... But I'll live.
I wouldnt be shocked if it didn't make it in seeing how it isn't a actual nintendo made game

This relationship suddenly escalated, didn't it? :4lucario:
He wants to be popular. He want to be one of the Lucario lovers

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wouldnt be shocked if it didn't make it in seeing how it isn't a actual nintendo made game

He wants to be popular. He want to be one of the Lucario lovers
I actually find it weird for this because, unlike Project M, Nintendo has shown no grievance against either Super Smash Flash 2 or Super Smash Bros. Crusade (you can freely talk about those games on Miiverse without any mods getting onto you). It's nice they're both going to APEX but I stinks if I can't watch their streams like I've done in the past.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Funny coming from you two, I've been wanting to get a Lucario Amiibo for some time. He's my favorite pokemon.
ee9.jpg

They are mutliplying. I repeat, they are multiplying.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Funny coming from you two, I've been wanting to get a Lucario Amiibo for some time. He's my favorite pokemon.
I want a lucario amiibo as well but Im not going around saying how much I want my hands on it!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I actually find it weird for this because, unlike Project M, Nintendo has shown no grievance against either Super Smash Flash 2 or Super Smash Bros. Crusade (you can freely talk about those games on Miiverse without any mods getting onto you). It's nice they're both going to APEX but I stinks if I can't watch their streams like I've done in the past.
To be fair, it could be because Project M is a mod, whereas SSF2 and Crusade are fangames.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Because those games are nonprofit or they're not modding.

Edit: :substitute:'d

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Time for more For :4larry:
>VS a Guy named Paul
>(Probably a 3-Eyed Monkey)

>I'm the already perfect :4dedede:, They're the not very perfect :4ness:
>2-Stocks them using nothing but Down Tilt when they put up a very good fight
>Round 2, I beat them even more by actually playing
>They go Little Mac
>(This seems familiar)