• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Seems like I'm the only one who is not affected by pranks. Just a color change is all.
inb4 xSoul is dumb or I should "shut up"

Sure I don't have to do it. But its fun to pretend that pranking isn't the most useless feature ever.
Kore wa fuseikakuna wakedesu

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm actually starting to pick up Mewtwo as a secondary in Melee; I seem to enjoy the characters who can move around in bizarre ways (go figure) and since I have experience with Yoshi's double-jump canceling and unique wavedashing/wavelands, I started to already start doing advanced tech with Mewtwo last night.

Low tiers rule

ALSO GOOD DAY THREAD

:yoshimelee:
"Pssh, you play :yoshimelee: and :mewtwomelee: ? You're such a tier sheep, you should main :pichumelee: and :kirbymelee:."

I'm kidding, the best character in smash is :yoshimelee:. And :drmario:.
Mostly Doc even though I'm wrong.

That goes for Whatever that anime you like is too. and some of mine. I'm tempted to go and watch anime for the 90s again.

If only Japan went back to the non moe ****

That said though, Nichijou is the best anime. At least it's intelligent in it's humor.
Also, I still wonder if there's still new non-moe stuff recently. I ain't really up to date with animes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
"

That said though, Nichijou is the best anime. At least it's intelligent in it's humor.
Also, I still wonder if there's still new non-moe stuff recently. I ain't really up to date with animes.
Maybe if you didnt suck nichijious **** whenever you can (sorry to be rude, Just saying what is on my mind), you will see that there is plenty of Non moe animes out there.
One of those is Jojo, best action anime to me ever. But it isnt everyones cup of tea and I respect what you like and what you dont like

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
They got to make that filler episodes to keep the manga in head of the anime, Filler is what really kill a anime for me, oh and the fan serve ****.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
SSF2 is dumb. :4darkpit:

And you want to know something Shrek lacks, a veteran status.
By that logic, we can all say that Inuyasha and Young Link (Who were cut to begin with) are shoo-ins because of veteran status. Granted the latter is now relevant thanks to to Majora's Mask 3D and could be a last minute clone, the former is illogical since there will be no more anime reps and Inuyasha lacks "muh popularity" in comparison to the Big 3. While Mr. Incredible may return just because of the upcoming sequel and "teasing", Our Ogrelord is still more likely since he garnered a massive cult fandom everywhere (From Miiverse to Tumblr) and he's still churning out holiday specials despite the last film being released years ago. Did I forget to mention that Shrek has the moveset potential to be more unique that someone that could do nothing but punch and smash things (Ogre strength, drop kicks, farting, "the roar", armored headbutts, pro-wrestling, ect.)? :bubblebobble:

Inb4 "Shrek would be a Wario clone".

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

anyone want to slash fic it?
Knuckles brush well his teeths.
We already know what he's using as a shampoo.

Maybe if you didnt suck nichijious **** whenever you can (sorry to be rude, Just saying what is on my mind), you will see that there is plenty of Non moe animes out there.
One of those is Jojo, best action anime to me ever. But it isnt everyones cup of tea and I respect what you like and what you dont like

Why so much salt for one guy that doesn't even talk about his favorite show that much anyway ?
Besides, I don't watch anime that much. I have other things to do. And yes, I already know Jojo's Bizarre Adventures.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
By that logic, we can all say that Inuyasha and Young Link (Who were cut to begin with) are shoo-ins because of veteran status. Granted the latter is now relevant thanks to to Majora's Mask 3D and could be a last minute clone, the former is illogical since there will be no more anime reps and Inuyasha lacks "muh popularity" in comparison to the Big 3. While Mr. Incredible may return just because of the upcoming sequel and "teasing", Our Ogrelord is still more likely since he garnered a massive cult fandom everywhere (From Miiverse to Tumblr) and he's still churning out holiday specials despite the last film being released years ago. Did I forget to mention that Shrek has the moveset potential to be more unique that someone that could do nothing but punch and smash things (Ogre strength, drop kicks, farting, "the roar", armored headbutts, pro-wrestling, ect.)? :bubblebobble:

Inb4 "Shrek would be a Wario clone".
Fine then, we'll have to agree to disagree.
(Mr. Incredible is still superior.)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Why so much salt for one guy that doesn't even talk about his favorite show that much anyway ?
Besides, I don't watch anime that much. I have other things to do. And yes, I already know Jojo's Bizarre Adventures.
I was being salty? hm I didn't notice, must of been the soy sauce covered noodles I just had
But yeah Im just speaking my mind. You can call me salty if you want, I dont mind. Sorry I was rude though

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Fine then, we'll have to agree to disagree.
(Mr. Incredible is still superior.)
Fair enough, sometimes the ogre ****riding worshiping can get out of hand at times. How about we all have a moment and laugh at this humorous image of our lords? :happysheep:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I was being salty? hm I didn't notice, must of been the soy sauce covered noodles I just had
But yeah Im just speaking my mind. You can call me salty if you want, I dont mind. Sorry I was rude though
c5f.gif

No worries. Let's not argue on such futile things. Besides, it's the internet : nobody wins, it's always a stalemate.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Y U NO REAL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Iwata: "Because we at Nintendo don't even know what to do with the franchise anymore and people only cared for his Smash incarnation as opposed to his canon portrayal. Please understand and let me enjoy my wonderful banana bath."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't watch anime, but rest assured, it's much better than what's up on TV now, like I said before.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
We memeboards now?
I am the joke of my meme
Jokes are my body, and internet is my blood
I have made over a thousand posts
Unknown to studies
Nor known to society
Have withstood boredom to create many pics
Yet, those images will never make a laugh
So as I type, Unlimited Meme Boards

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Heard some new information on Touhou Super Smash Battles: Due to legal reasons, the game will no longer be Touhou themed (but the project is still alive.). The characters and theme will be changed to a new original one (but the character's moveset will still be made as if they are still Touhou maidens). The game is now called "The Doujin Spirit".

And since it's no longer Touhou themed, a Steam & Wii U release are now possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom