• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I still wonder if I'm going to make that Pikachu thread thing for Pokkén as @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon requested.

So uh. Anything new other than the image fest that happened a while ago?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, in other news no one cares about:
upload_2015-1-24_13-38-41.png

Not even 24 hours in and I already broke Neopets. I'm so good at this guys, really.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:4drmario: goes deep in his speeches.
I just read up the entire story of this out of curiosity.

Wow. Just wow. This **** is deep.
Kind of makes me feel good that I tend to play the clones more than the originals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Why did you ditch the account with the Flight name? :glare:
For one, "Flight" was the name of the Neopet, not the account (no, that was something far more embarrassing).
Second, I forgot the password to said account. And either way I don't have the e-mail to it so I had to make a new one.

D

Deleted member

For one, "Flight" was the name of the Neopet, not the account (no, that was something far more embarrassing).
Second, I forgot the password to said account. And either way I don't have the e-mail to it so I had to make a new one.
Oh, I see. Does Neopets have a huge install base still?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After seeing the news about the upcoming direct, I know the perfect character that Cleod9 and the gang should confirm. Since we are lacking in heavyweight heroes, we could use someone that can replace Mr. Incredible in this generation of SSF2. The fact of the matter is, we all grew up with this character and it would be a felony if he doesn't get a chance to join the battle. Without further adieu, I present you the one that NEEDS to be in Super Smash Flash 2.

:troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh, I see. Does Neopets have a huge install base still?
By the looks of it, I'd assume so. Ironically with an older audience.

After seeing the news about the upcoming direct, I know the perfect character that Cleod9 and the gang should confirm. Since we are lacking in heavyweight heroes, we could use someone that can replace Mr. Incredible in this generation of SSF2. The fact of the matter is, we all grew up with this character and it would be a felony if he doesn't get a chance to join the battle. Without further adieu, I present you the one that NEEDS to be in Super Smash Flash 2.

Utter blasphemy. Do you dare to replace the almighty Mr. Incredible?! You must be crucified for your actions! Crucified!

D

Deleted member

I'd use Shrek as my troll character. Miiverse kids would be happy lol.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Utter blasphemy. Do you dare to replace the almighty Mr. Incredible?! You must be crucified for your actions! Crucified!
At least our Lord has something Mr. Incredible lacks: Layers. He has lots of them in comparison to that boated wannabe Superman and grants eternal life to those who worship him at night. Shrek is love, Shrek is life. :smirk:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

A heavy character ? I know the guy.
What ?

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I'm actually starting to pick up Mewtwo as a secondary in Melee; I seem to enjoy the characters who can move around in bizarre ways (go figure) and since I have experience with Yoshi's double-jump canceling and unique wavedashing/wavelands, I started to already start doing advanced tech with Mewtwo last night.

Low tiers rule

ALSO GOOD DAY THREAD

:yoshimelee:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
At least our Lord has something Mr. Incredible lacks: Layers. He has lots of them in comparison to that boated wannabe Superman and grants eternal life to those who worship him at night. Shrek is love, Shrek is life. :smirk:
And you want to know something Shrek lacks, a veteran status.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Soul.

I wonder if SSF2 will have Ow the Edge or something. Needs more Pokémon characters (same as Brawl/Smash 4), Dedede and Lord Shrek.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom