• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im still mad that Luigi is in Smash, he's just a Green recolor of Mario :troll:

Im just trying to have some sense of humor; because this place suddenly got too serious...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
R.O.B. still has haters? I've been waiting to use this specific image for a long time in case the haters were to resurface.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I made it to the final stage of Classic 9.0 without losing a life...then Master Edge kills me. >_>

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Double Posting Warning Received
Just use poop next time,no h8 m8 8/8.
Are u one of those people who just want to censor the internet, or something?

Playing as Little Mac on for glory is like: People making fun of you of what you like, and it's also like people hating you because of what you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman

Playing as Little Mac on for glory is like: People making fun of you of what you like, and it's also like people hating you because of what you are.
I din't double post on purpose, I don't deserve this.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
If Project X Zone was in Smash 4 in some way, what would you prefer of the Project X Zone series being as?:
A Trophy, or as a Assist trophy?

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
If Project X Zone was in Smash 4 in some way, what would you prefer of the Project X Zone series being as?:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
So what you're saying is he's even more of a clone than a tradition clone?
**** man.
That could have been put to good use, though. He could have had a combination of Pit and Palutena's moves in order to use the Dark Pit Staff as his primary weapon instead of just an FS, and have a pretty unique playstyle as well, but they missed that chance.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So what's going on with all of you?
Konata now?
Should it really count as a series? I haven't played it so I don't know of any OCs, but almost all the cast are from different franchises of 3 different companies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Do you want a bad character design,it is R.O.B.,a device that barely working shooting generic transformers lasers,and generic claw attacks,and generic rocket jump snd stealing generic character slots, that's some generic **** bro.
:4rob:: This hurts my feelings.
I'm really feeling it

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
My elaborate plan worked so well,I bait the users and the mod to go against me in a single comment,let me explain:
The comment was pure sarcasm,but I added some controversial stuff to it,people thought I was a hater,but my comment get a warning because of the curse word on it,but if I spell the word in other form nothing happens,even on the shape of drawing,I main R.O.B. and don't hate other characters,I beat the mod that warned my comment,I trolled people who gone against me for a second,and this is how people see me now:
upload_2015-1-25_20-39-35.jpeg

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
The only characters that I think are bad because of their nerfs are falco, and Mr.G&W, especially Mr.G&W.
I mean like really, round hands? That just doesn't feel normal, nor like Mr. G&W (I know that's nitpicking but still).

D

Deleted member

That could have been put to good use, though. He could have had a combination of Pit and Palutena's moves in order to use the Dark Pit Staff as his primary weapon instead of just an FS, and have a pretty unique playstyle as well, but they missed that chance.
Or at the very least just Luigify him. I think the thing that disappoints me the most about Dark Pit is all the wasted potential, even when stacked up against Lucina and Dr. Mario.
Used to. And then the Fire Nation attacked...
I nominate @Space Stranger to be the Avatar.
The only characters that I think are bad because of their nerfs are falco, and Mr.G&W, especially Mr.G&W.
I mean like really, round hands? That just doesn't feel normal, nor like Mr. G&W (I know that's nitpicking but still).
I know man, the nerf to G&W's hands really hit him hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
My elaborate plan worked so well,I bait the users and the mod to go against me in a single comment,let me explain:
The comment was pure sarcasm,but I added some controversial stuff to it,people thought I was a hater,but my comment get a warning because of the curse word on it,but if I spell the word in other form nothing happens,even on the shape of drawing,I main R.O.B. and don't hate other characters,I beat the mod that warned my comment,I trolled people who gone against me for a second,and this is how people see me now:
View attachment 36916
I meant the poop comment, not the rob comment.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm feeling quite anxious again...I just really wish I wasn't so scared of things that are in the past and face them without having a panic attack.

Not that I've actually had a panic attack, and I hope I never do. The fear involves...memories of anger and conflict, and relationships that have gone bad. Worse, I am always like waiting for the right time to do things. I'm even becoming a broken record, haha...

I just consider myself a person who wants to live in peace without any angry confrontations. I guess that makes me a coward...

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Know what I hate? That Aura storm was removed from lucario. Strongest Final smash in the game with a max potential of 105% damage! Give me my aura laser back please!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
View attachment 36916
Oh, I knew it was sarcasm (I saw you main ROB). I did the warning thing since only self-censoring one letter technically counts as censor dodging. :laugh:

Frankly I was surprised people were buying it. :p

D

Deleted member

Know what I hate? That Aura storm was removed from lucario. Strongest Final smash in the game with a max potential of 105% damage! Give me my aura laser back please!
No.
The Ness master race has it now :4ness:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom