• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Does someone know if the Spiritomb of Sea Mauville respawns if one fails to capture it?
(Memento happened)

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Since when were you British?
I have a British friend and we call each other British insults all the time and a lot of British-isms have found their way into my everyday vocabulary
And also Gavin Free from Achievement Hunter influenced my vocabulary too

p.s. you're a numpty

:yoshimelee:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
On my quest to have the ultimate metal Project M soundtrack, I'm trying to figure out which songs I should use for which stage. I'm writing everything down to plan for it, but right now I need to fit these in the appropriate *legal* stages. Insight would be sweet, but I won't force anyone.

Brutality ahead:
Amaranthe: Razorblade

Amaranthe: Future on Hold

Solution .45: The Close Beyond

Devildriver: Impending Disaster

Sabaton: Poltava

Goatwhore: Baring Teeth for Revolt

Job for a Cowboy: Nourishment Through Bloodshed

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
You know, I really enjoy hanging out in this thread with you guys.

I can be my bizarre sporadic self without having to worry about people shunning me as has happened before (I refuse to be someone I'm not.) I actually have high-functioning autism and have had a pretty bad time growing up with people not liking me for being different, but it's nice finding places where I can just be myself.

Thanks guys

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Quiz time!

I am sure you are familiar with the move Ice punch!

What do you call an Ice punch that is used by lucario?

Think of an answer as you go through the spoilers!

A paw-psicle

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I can be my bizarre sporadic self without having to worry about people shunning me as has happened before (I refuse to be someone I'm not.) I actually have high-functioning autism and have had a pretty bad time growing up with people not liking me for being different, but it's nice finding places where I can just be myself.

Thanks guys

I LIKE DIFFERENT, Lets be different together

D

Deleted member

Quiz time!

I am sure you are familiar with the move Ice punch!

What do you call an Ice punch that is used by lucario?

Think of an answer as you go through the spoilers!

A paw-psicle
Can you do this for me?
Also your formatting screwed up my post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Thanks guys

You've become one of us well. Welcome, man.

Now, we must patiently for our next victim to come and be assimilated along with the spread of the word of Lord Peter Parker.

Fuerte hermosura.gif

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
I'm gonna call bull on the thread's name. Everyone's brain cells were harmed or destroying, just reading some of the cancer in here gives me cancer. Specifically brain cancer. Guess why: ILLLUMINATI CONFURME-

No.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Also, to go along with my post on the last page, I hope I don't bug any of you guys with my bizarre posts. I don't intend any harm from it and if something I do does bother you, just let me know. I'll be more than happy to know what not to do.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Also, to go along with my post on the last page, I hope I don't bug any of you guys with my bizarre posts. I don't intend any harm from it and if something I do does bother you, just let me know. I'll be more than happy to know what not to do.
We like bizarre. Don't stop.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nah man, you have to worry. You haven't done anything messed up.

Looks like Spider-Man has joined the forces of flat design and minimalism.
That just made me remember how much I liked the Bruce Banner Spider-Man costume. Though Old Man Spider might be my favorite outside of the Original and Noir.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I'm gonna call bull on the thread's name. Everyone's brain cells were harmed or destroying, just reading some of the cancer in here gives me cancer. Specifically brain cancer. Guess why: ILLLUMINATI CONFURME-

No.
Aww, aren't you the CUTEST!

Soul.

Your frame perfect posts are so hilarious it's hard to get frustrated by them.
You did nothing wrong.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well you are all fine in my book. Abyssal Lagiacruss' Bizzare Adventure

D

Deleted member

That just made me remember how much I liked the Bruce Banner Spider-Man costume. Though Old Man Spider might be my favorite outside of the Original and Noir.
Hmm, I see. The best Spider-Man costume is undoubtely the 60s one. :troll:

Keep on what you're doing currently dude. You're cool after all.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Speaking of bizarre, I think it's impossible to not love BizzarroFlame. He's the swaggiest Melee Ganon player ever and it's always a treat watching him play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom