• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
LMAOOO my parents are watching Left Behind aka a Christian themed movie with Nic Cage

I bet they're watching it because my bonehead brother recommended it. My family doesn't have a good taste in movies btw...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
LMAOOO my parents are watching Left Behind aka a Christian themed movie with Nic Cage

I bet they're watching it because my bonehead brother recommended it. My family doesn't have a good taste in movies btw...
My family loves Avatar, I hate it so much outside of the visuals and the main dude character.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
My family loves Avatar, I hate it so much outside of the visuals and the main dude character.
At the very least your family watches things outside of Christian movies. The last movie I watched with them was God's Not Dead which I left halfway through because I had "homework" where in reality I was trying so hard not to laugh at the movie's interpretation of a "philosophy class"

D

Deleted member

You mean a good taste in movies.
I mean it has Nic Cage, our one and only god.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The best part about it is that it contains Nicolas Cage. RIGHT???

Soul.

So Smash Flash 2 is getting a fan-made Direct. Huh. Cool.
Maybe they'll remake the sprites but that's honestly out of the question since they haven't released 0.9c yet.
inb4 xSoul is dumb or I should shut up
alright I'll stop

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
This is completely random I don't know why but I love whenever the camera goes like this during the battle it feels so animey especially when a Pokemon who has a cool idle pose along with badass music (like the elite four music) is included
Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 9.19.03 PM.png

ALSO THIS WAS SO BADASS

Ignore my kreygasming over small stupid Pokemon things but I like the little details and cool things they put in these games to make it feel more immersive

D

Deleted member

So Smash Flash 2 is getting a fan-made Direct. Huh. Cool.
Maybe they'll remake the sprites but that's honestly out of the question since they haven't released 0.9c yet.
inb4 xSoul is dumb or I should shut up
alright I'll stop
How about Version 1.0 tease? :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
This is completely random I don't know why but I love whenever the camera goes like this during the battle it feels so animey especially when a Pokemon who has a cool idle pose along with badass music (like the elite four music) is included

ALSO THIS WAS SO BADASS

Ignore my kreygasming over small stupid Pokemon things but I like the little details and cool things they put in these games to make it feel more immersive
Just wait till the next pokemon game where they make the trainers visible in battle like Colosseum,XD and Revolution! Attack confirmation poses are to come eventually!

Last edited:

Soul.

ALSO THIS WAS SO BADASS

Rock Star Pikachu eh? Cool. Not sure if ORAS screenshots can be posted on Miiverse or something.

How about Version 1.0 tease? :troll:
Would be a lot better. Remade sprites and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom