• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh yeah? Well you are a popsicle!
E...Excuse me? 0_0

@Rocket Raccoon

that signature tho
That looks like Sheer Cold. It's probably Ice Beam but eh.
I don't know, sheer cold is still a safe bet. It looks like Suicune uses things like Blizzard and Hydro-pump in its moveset. Sheer cold doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to be a burst mode finisher.

Soul.

I don't know, sheer cold is still a safe bet. It looks like Suicune uses things like Blizzard and Hydro-pump in its moveset. Sheer cold doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to be a burst mode finisher.
Yeah, Suicune does use Hydro Pump in Pokkén. Not so sure about Blizzard because there isn't a lot of gameplay footage except the ones from the stream.

This game is just a simpler version of Pokémon Type Wild (fan game) with NUNS-like gameplay. Not like that's a bad thing.
Hopefully this game doesn't get a lot of hate.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Suicune does use Hydro Pump in Pokkén. Not so sure about Blizzard because there isn't a lot of gameplay footage except the ones from the stream.

This game is just a simpler version of Pokémon Type Wild (fan game) with NUNS-like gameplay. Not like that's a bad thing.
Hopefully this game doesn't get a lot of hate.
But Smogon will stick to the main games. :smirk:

Soul.

There's gotta be somebody out here who's got a thing for Raikou. They can't just leave Golden (Entei) and Raccoon (Suicune) in the dark forever. I'd change to Raikou, but I'm still trapped in the body of a cute preteen hedgehog girl.
Seems like I'm the only one who is not affected by pranks. Just a color change is all.
inb4 xSoul is dumb or I should "shut up"

D

Deleted member

Seems like I'm the only one who is not affected by pranks. Just a color change is all.
inb4 xSoul is dumb or I should "shut up"
I never got pranked. I'm safe from the attacks.
Sure, it's just a purple / pink name but it doesn't do anything. So I'm good.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
NEW PAGE HYPE
:yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee:

doesn't work since I was the first post:4villagerf:
Dogs, Alpaca? I thought they were referred to as the legendary beasts!
They are also called the legendary dogs or legendary Cats

"Many refer to them as legendary cats or legendary dogs, depending on if they personally see feline or canine features in the individual Pokémon. However, they are more likely based on many different creatures and mythological deities, such as Raijū, the Chinese guardian lions, and the qilin. On top of that, they also seem to have been stylized to fit the classic idea of three jungle cats or jungle beasts—the tiger, lion, and cheetah (or leopard)."
Blame @Cap'nChreest for making it that way.
This is like, what, his 3rd time doing this whole song and dance? Even he's starting to run it into the ground now.
Its only bad when Annoying little..... People.....get pranked... had to think of a better word to call them. I dont want to get banned

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
There's gotta be somebody out here who's got a thing for Raikou. They can't just leave Golden (Entei) and Raccoon (Suicune) in the dark forever. I'd change to Raikou, but I'm still trapped in the body of a cute preteen hedgehog girl.
Tbh, I've always liked Raikou. My fave out of the Legendary beasts trio.

Not like I'm going to change my avatar to Raikou or anything. But I was really happy when I got these Raikou cards:

Secret Wonders

Unleashed

yeah I collect Pokemon cards... I'm such a nerd

Last edited:

Soul.

Blame @Cap'nChreest for making it that way.
This is like, what, his 3rd time doing this whole song and dance? Even he's starting to run it into the ground now.
I don't know what's so bad about being pranked when it's just a color change to your username.
"Wow! I got pranked...avatar change time.."
But yeah, this is actually his 3rd time. Possibly 4th but I dunno.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know what's so bad about being pranked when it's just a color change to your username.
"Wow! I got pranked...avatar change time.."
But yeah, this is actually his 3rd time. Possibly 4th but I dunno.
He's just doing that as a joke. Nothing really big about it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom