• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Mega-Rayquaza. Yeah.
Pokemon is not that balanced, like any Nintendo game. But I don't like how people are treating tiers like grades or some stuff like this. I play Sceptile in OU, nobody will take me seriously. But when suddenly you beat them with a Pokemon that you liked and made him work, suddenly people will give excuses like "He's too obscure, you were lucky". At least, VGC is more balanced. You can handle "OP" stuff like M-Kanga easily, as well as M-Mawile if you play well. Smogon, when they find something "too good", they pop it out of the main tier and put the dude in the "Super trash cane" or "OP Jail".

Dude, play it before saying "it's the same". VGC is different compared to 1V1 battles, the teambuilding is much bigger, more complexed, you can actually use Pokemons that you would never use before, you need to read your opponent perfectly, there's no hasards ect...
Just because it's only a ruleset doesn't mean it's the same.

But if you don't want to play it, it's fine by me. I just feel you're too close-minded to one thing and you don't want to test new things. But that's none of my business.
Just stop. You lost all credibility when you told me on how to get a "right" opinion and a "good" opinion and I really don't appreciate you trying to guilt me into liking something I clearly don't like by acting like I was insulting the players of VGC when I stated my dislike of VGC itself.

I am going to tell you to man up and learn that everyone has an opinion and that you will run into times when someone does not share an opinion with you and Im going to tell you now: That is not disrespectful so stop acting like it is.

I like you Luggy but god damn you are pushing my buttons with the bull **** you are pulling on me. Stop trying to force me to like something.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finishing my day here:
The most exciting mario party 10 newcomer:
Im glad that is not Baby Metal Peach or something

Kinda' bored. Just wondering if anyone is excited for anything. I'm mostly excited for the Royale Rumble this Sunday and maybe APEX.
Im kinda excited for the Rumble; my only predictions are Rollins cashing in and Reigns looking strong

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Just stop. You lost all credibility when you told me on how to get a "right" opinion and a "good" opinion and I really don't appreciate you trying to guilt me into liking something I clearly don't like by acting like I was insulting the players of VGC when I stated my dislike of VGC itself.

I am going to tell you to man up and learn that everyone has an opinion and that you will run into times when someone does not share an opinion with you and Im going to tell you now: That is not disrespectful so stop acting like it is.

I like you Luggy but god damn you are pushing my buttons with the bull **** you are pulling on me. Stop trying to force me to like something.
just ignore him so for a bit....or more.
Knew about this. Both unexpected and expected. Expected because they always add some random Mario enemy as a playable character. Unexpected because...Spike?

I also don't know why they don't start adding back veteran enemy characters.

Where's Dry bones and Boo?
As long as Toadette is in the game, Ill get it. Toadette is my baby As soon as I unlocked Toadette on MK8 I just said thats all I needed and I'm ready to go on line. On the subject of online, How would you feel is MK8 had online mode?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Im glad that is not Baby Metal Peach or something
You have to wait for the day one on-disk DLC for that.

Why are you pushing away from us Rysir? Why won't you accept fate? Come. Come play with us, Rysir. Come play with us.
Forever, and ever, and ever.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why are you pushing away from us Rysir? Why won't you accept fate? Come. Come play with us, Rysir. Come play with us.
Forever, and ever, and ever.
I think he needs a big big cup of Hot Chocolate.
I'll be honest... SOME people do push their likes on us a bit to much.
And I dont like seeing him this mad

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Jaw cramps suck, I had one 30 minutes ago and still my toungue feels weird...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So surprise surprise I'm now able to sign up for Neopets after a while of bashing my head against a keyboard.
Now to see just how much I can mess with the forums...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Kinda' bored. Just wondering if anyone is excited for anything. I'm mostly excited for the Royale Rumble this Sunday and maybe APEX.
Hey, I'm bored too. :p
I might watch Apex as there's nothing interesting to watch at the moment.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So what's a "Vandagyre"? Never heard of this thing.
Edit:
So I went with a male Pteri named "Cedric_King". Now all I need is to make him brown and he's perfect! Right down to the fact he likes pestering others.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
So what's a "Vandagyre"? Never heard of this thing.
Edit:
So I went with a male Pteri named "Cedric_King". Now all I need is to make him brown and he's perfect (right down to the fact he likes pestering others).
A Vandagyre is the first new pet species in eight years - they've been wanting to introduce one, but they hit a snag with customization and having to redraw clothes. They were added November 14th, 2014.

Warning: Vandagyres are not compatible with clothes added to the site before that date, because the artists don't want to redraw and animate thousands of things to fit the new body type.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
A Vandagyre is the first new pet species in eight years - they've been wanting to introduce one, but they hit a snag with customization and having to redraw clothes. They were added November 14th, 2014.

Warning: Vandagyres are not compatible with clothes added to the site before that date, because the artists don't want to redraw and animate thousands of things to fit the new body type.
Huh. So they finally got around to making one...
Also, since I know you asked this a while back, the username I'm using is "oil_panic".

Soul.

The thing is, even if they get embarrassingly low sales, they'll still be profitable because the cost of making it was just that low. That's why they'll never go away and there are literal warehouses filled with nothing but iCarly 2 for DS waiting to be recycled.
They made that thing for the DS.
Well of course it's going to be profitable despite it receiving criticism.
inb4 xSoul is dumb or I should "shut up"

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
*sees Activision in game box* No, thanks. This is the first time Platinum didn't deliver on a game, but we can blame it on Activision because the game was just a cash-in thing. TV show / movie tie-ins (and viceversa) should've stopped long time ago already.
Granted, it was really cheap for being a "cash-grab" - it's 15 bucks on Steam and 15 bucks for a decent hack 'n' slash is all right in my book compared to a broken mess that's $60 like Assassin's Creed: Unity.

D

Deleted member

Granted, it was really cheap for being a "cash-grab" - it's 15 bucks on Steam and 15 bucks for a decent hack 'n' slash is all right in my book compared to a broken mess that's $60 like Assassin's Creed: Unity.
$60 for a glitched game that Ubisoft probably hasn't patched yet? Lmfao, it should be like $30 or so. The Korra game's price is fine for what it is, though, but Platinum's other titles are better. Then again, we can blame Activision for this.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I am back, now with a free package of calm.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Anyone else find it weird we still don't have any news on the Tournament Mode & Miiverse stage?

:mewtwopm: I can understand but not the other stuff.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im back too, with a headache... but based aspirin is doing its job

D

Deleted member

Anyone else find it weird we still don't have any news on the Tournament Mode & Miiverse stage?

Maybe either they are focusing on the new games first or the Smash 4 team is taking their time to finish everything and once they're done they can reveal more.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

I'm guessing that since they're online-dependent, they want to make absolutely sure they work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom