• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
But we gotta keep that status quo guys! We can't let Wal-Mart take Gamestop's precious money!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Um... What?

I mean, I'm not fond of the stage but imo it's the best stage solely because it has top tier music. That's literally the reason why it's so worth playing in unless we're in a tourney (Omega stage then)

Grand finals + You will Know our names + Omega stage = Epic
I don't judge a stage from its music. The layout is really bad.

So, Social thread 4.0 is a thing. Hey all.

Been a few days already. Just decided to pop up and say hi, so don't expect me to be posting regularly.

Anyway, I've been playing more Smash 3DS. Got a lot of custom moves and completed the following characters: :4shulk::4falco::4dk::4diddy::4samus:

Finally completed the "clear All-Star as all characters" and "place first in Smash Run as all characters" challenges.

Haven't used any Golden Hammers so far and I don't intend to do that either. I'm only missing the following challenges:
- Create 8 Mii Fighters
- Get all custom moves, hats and outfits
- Get all Smash Run powers
- Play over 50 hours
Oh hey Frosty. Glad to see you again. :)

How's life going on?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Oh hey Frosty. Glad to see you again. :)

How's life going on?
Been fine.

Wow, it's already been a week since I resigned...

Well, classes are finally over and I've got work and studying to do for and during January.

I'm not be returning to regular activity anytime soon. :p I've come to realize the amount of time I spent here. I need to spend it on other, more important things.

Hi. We really miss you. Like no joke.
I won't deny that. =P

Last edited:
I don't judge a stage from its music. The layout is really bad
Foine Fal

That's how it is huh :rolleyes:
Been fine.

Wow, it's already been a week since I resigned...

Well, classes are finally over and I've got work and studying to do for and during January.

I'm not be returning to regular activity anytime soon. :p I've come to realize the amount of time I spent here. I need to spend it on other, more important things
We hear you Frost. Just make sure you do well

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Sure but I'm not talking about the mods experiences atm but whatever
It takes two to argue after all. And if you guys do have questions, feel free to PM us.

Yea. Mods being up-tight about double posting is never a good thing.

That's something that's always been a thing. Either way, I wouldn't worry about double posting, it's usually obvious if it's Crashboard's fault, and most users do catch it and apologize. Most everyone on the site are pretty awesome when it comes to this policy. :)

Forcing discussion in a SOCIAL THREAD isnt the brightest of ideas.
Can't be any sillier than complaining about rules that have always existed.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
It takes two to argue after all. And if you guys do have questions, feel free to PM us.

That's something that's always been a thing. Either way, I wouldn't worry about double posting, it's usually obvious if it's Crashboard's fault, and most users do catch it and apologize. Most everyone on the site are pretty awesome when it comes to this policy. :)

Can't be any sillier than complaining about rules that have always existed.
Things been pretty lax in here, double posting rule was actually followed for the most part and people who made a mistake made it clear and edited theyr post accordingly to make sure mods know its a mistake.

I was infracted for that today. That havent happened before. EVERYONE was infracted yesterday for something. I aint happy about that.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm not a mod anymore nor am I active on the site anymore... Forum drama is something I surely don't miss.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It seems I missed alot last night.
You missed something that isn't worth talking about so all in all , you missed nothing
I was infracted for that today. That havent happened before. EVERYONE was infracted yesterday for something. I aint happy about that.
and by everyone I think we mean Almost EVERYONE. for... whatever reasons. but lets just not talk about that and go on with out lives
I thought you let that go.

Regardless, this passive aggressive attitude is worse than any strict mod.

Stop it.
yeah I did let it go, sorry about that, I apologize

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
On the 4th day of Christmas Sakurai gave to me, 4-player free for alls, 3 leffen 4-stocks, 2 spacies, and a Diddy Kong combo for free!!
On the 5th day of Christmas Sakurai gave to me, 5 Zelda characters, 4-player free for alls, 3 leffen 4-stocks, 2 spacies, and a Diddy Kong combo for free!!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm still pretty glad you love that picture so much~ It does fit Mio, doesn't it pff

Indeed it does. This image is a combination of perfection with perfection. What do you get ? An even more perfect creation. Not Super Perfect Cell from DBZ, no.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Things been pretty lax in here, double posting rule was actually followed for the most part and people who made a mistake made it clear and edited theyr post accordingly to make sure mods know its a mistake.

I don't know what happened so I can't take sides here. And to be frank, ranting about it within the given thread doesn't really help anyone and puts things in a negative mood. Not to mention, it could potentially be considered to be off topic (if there's such a thing in a social thread).

All I can recommend is to contact the mod who gave you the infraction, and if need be afterwards, go to Forum Support.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well while we're all here...
Let's bring Christmas to this topic. It's almost here, after all...

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'm not a mod anymore nor am I active on the site anymore... Forum drama is something I surely don't miss.
I blame Warchamp for not fixing the popcorn machine. I mean, what are we going to do with all this excess salt we got for all the Melee Vs. Brawl threads?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
1 second left in Madden, and my team is down 7 points with the ball.
It's the conference final, so if I lose I miss the Super Bowl.
I run the ball, and watch my player go ALL THE WAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom