• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

I was actually being serious about the WiiChuck lol. It's by far the best and most comfortable control scheme for me.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Why is this accurate. WHY is this accurate on so many points ?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I was actually being serious about the WiiChuck lol. It's by far the best and most comfortable control scheme for me.
Must depend on the size of your hands. I have long fingers but normal hands so GCN is the most comfortable controller ever for me.
Girls don't get offended if I ask about hand size, right? That's not a thing? I'm very inexperienced.

Anyway, do you assign any buttons differently? I have trouble grabbing with the Dpad.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Must depend on the size of your hands. I have long fingers but normal hands so GCN is the most comfortable controller ever for me.
Girls don't get offended if I ask about hand size, right? That's not a thing? I'm very inexperienced.

Anyway, do you assign any buttons differently? I have trouble grabbing with the Dpad.
Lol, you're fine. My hands are on the small side so maybe. Pervert <<

I don't assign amything different. Grabbinv was trick at first but now it's natural.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I used it when I started out, but switched to the Classsic controller soon after. WiiChuck just feels... less solid due to being separate.

T

Trick or Treat

I used it when I started out, but switched to the Classsic controller soon after. WiiChuck just feels... less solid due to being separate.
I know what you mean. I normally prefer the solid feeling but this is an exception.

There's nothing better than a nice, large pair of... hands?
I also finished that drawing if you were still interested in it.
Yes, yes I am.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Lol, you're fine. My hands are on the small side so maybe. Pervert <<

What the...
Oh, I think I hear something coming. It's some sorts of ape noises coming from nowhere.

Dammit DK !

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Pervert <<

I don't assign amything different. Grabbinv was trick at first but now it's natural.
Hm...maybe it is my hands? I don't know. I used to be able to use the Wiimote+Chuck fine but there's something about it that makes it difficult.
Maybe it's that I tense up when I am losing in FG...

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

The only thing you need to know.
Oh okay.
*Banishes all other knowledge from head*
Wait, what's 2+2 again?
Hoold on, I'm forgetting evrything..
Hw du Ehg Speelll?
If Nu Isz rifjkd frvefecnj feu8jnvcfeiwi!!!!
EXPANDABLES.
EXPANDABLES.
EXPANDABLES.
Captain's Log: Page 71.
Star Date 4*P
EXPANDABLES
Captain "EXPANDABLES" Blargg888

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I've seen that movie. Expand Dong was really good as Feature Length, but Feature Length deserved an Oscar nomination for his role as Expand Dong.
I agree. I'm amazed that nobody has brought up The Dongfather. Excellent film.
I'm also partially to Expand Dong's role in The Kong With A Funny Face, although it was small.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I agree. I'm amazed that nobody has brought up The Dongfather. Excellent film.
I'm also partially to Expand Dong's role in The Kong With A Funny Face, although it was small.
But The Dong was JUST awful.
I mean, can you remember that one part?
"You are tearing me apart Candy!"

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, I wonder why the dragon ball z mangas are rated "A" for all ages, even though there's guns, exploding heads, blood, beating the heck out of each other, seeing someone's body part come off, and other stuff like that. "YOU KNOW FOR KIDS!".

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Hmmm, I wonder why the dragon ball z mangas are rated "A" for all ages, even though there's guns, exploding heads, blood, beating the heck out of each other, seeing someone's body part come off, and other stuff like that. "YOU KNOW FOR KIDS!".
But A means Adults Only. E is Everybody.
Welp, I'm dumb. I automatically assumed A for Software meant the same A for Manga.

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Also Dragon Ball is more of adult situations, where as dragon ball z it's more of violence, and gore.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You don't have to spoiler everything :upsidedown:
Well Shonen Jump does a great job of editing most things to tone it down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom