• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Of the three bosses in the WiiU stages Metal Face is at least the less intrusive. Sure he will hijack half the map, but he hardly does anything directly to you, whereas Yellow Devil takes the whole fighting stage and Ridley is goddamn everywhere.
Yeah, but the fact the stage is so atrociously layered (and he worsens this) makes up for it.
Honestly, I think Ridley is the least intrusive of the three. His attacks aren't really that devastating, and he doesn't target everyone or explode when killed. He also isn't on screen all of the time.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The only issue with editing posts is the lack of sending alerts when you quote/tag someone. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a big deal.

That said, I literally only doube posted by accident I think... once? I make sure to check the actual forums and rules before doing so, as well if auto-merge is even active. I wouldn't mind if it was on this forum, though.

T

Trick or Treat

Yeah. Two of the gifts I got my girly kept saying that they wouldn't arrive until Friday the earliest. But one is coming today and the other tomorrow, so I'm happy.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
The only issue with editing posts is the lack of sending alerts when you quote/tag someone. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a big deal.

That said, I literally only doube posted by accident I think... once? I make sure to check the actual forums and rules before doing so, as well if auto-merge is even active. I wouldn't mind if it was on this forum, though.
The only two forums I've ever frequented a lot in recent years, GameSpot and Pojo, are different in their policies. GameSpot doesn't care if you double-post, they never did, but cut off chain posting after 2, though many people would push in thirds. I think nowadays they automerge though, haven't been around much since the 2013 changes removing unions which turned the community part of the site to complete ****.

Pojo auto-merges so I never had to worry about it~.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The only two forums I've ever frequented a lot in recent years, GameSpot and Pojo, are different in their policies. GameSpot doesn't care if you double-post, they never did, but cut off chain posting after 2, though many people would push in thirds. I think nowadays they automerge though, haven't been around much since the 2013 changes removing unions which turned the community part of the site to complete ****.

Pojo auto-merges so I never had to worry about it~.
This is very strange. I've seen you on Pojo too.

Oh, related, I agree, Fishborg Blaster needs an errata(once per turn tops per card name itself) and it's good to come back~

That should tell you which forum I just visited. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hey I'm "kinda" obsessed (just in denial that I'm a fanatic, sucker, nerd) of Big Hero 6. My obsession has taken me to the cosplay level... Can anyone here help a guy that has never cosplayed before? I actually like Hiro's outfit and love how it's actually pretty easy to wear in casual settings.

So.... Any suggestions on where do get his outfit.... Any veterans in cosplaying? lol
"Welcome to the nerd lab."

While I haven't really started cosplaying, I found a guide you can refer to use when creating your outfit for Hiro. The shoes might seem pricey, so I recommend digging through thrift stores for a cheaper alternative.
http://carboncostume.com/hiro-hamada/

I found another site where they are selling Hiro's shirt from the movie for around $25.00
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lit...ot-t-shirt?grid_pos=6&p=t-shirt&ref=shop_grid

The blank red shirt is a good alternative if you don't want spend too much on the shirt.

You should also buy this along with your costume:
http://www.disneystore.com/baymax-plush-big-hero-6-small-10-1/2/mp/1371072/1000267/

It will look great when put together!

T

Trick or Treat

"Welcome to the nerd lab."

While I haven't really started cosplaying, I found a guide you can refer to use when creating your outfit for Hiro. The shoes might seem pricey, so I recommend digging through thrift stores for a cheaper alternative.
http://carboncostume.com/hiro-hamada/

I found another site where they are selling Hiro's shirt from the movie for around $25.00
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lit...ot-t-shirt?grid_pos=6&p=t-shirt&ref=shop_grid

The blank red shirt is a good alternative if you don't want spend too much on the shirt.

You should also buy this along with your costume:
http://www.disneystore.com/baymax-plush-big-hero-6-small-10-1/2/mp/1371072/1000267/

It will look great when put together!
Ironically, a Baymax plushie is one of the gifts coming today.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
This is very strange. I've seen you on Pojo too.

Oh, related, I agree, Fishborg Blaster needs an errata(once per turn tops per card name itself) and it's good to come back~

That should tell you which forum I just visited. :p
That is so weird. XD I've like never found anyone from another forum before. That's pretty cool though. I figured I must be easy to spot since I use the same username everywhere. Only different one was GameSpot, I used Cloud_765 there because that was my early account (made a LunarWingCloud one later but never really used it much and the site going to crap I just gave up on it completely).

With that I think I'm gonna go. I've got work to get ready for and since I pulled an all-nighter for I have no idea what reason, I'm gonna need some extra Monster to get in gear. So, see y'all... probably tomorrow morning, because it's likely I'll be too tired to hop on here. :3

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That is so weird. XD I've like never found anyone from another forum before. That's pretty cool though. I figured I must be easy to spot since I use the same username everywhere. Only different one was GameSpot, I used Cloud_765 there because that was my early account (made a LunarWingCloud one later but never really used it much and the site going to crap I just gave up on it completely).

With that I think I'm gonna go. I've got work to get ready for and since I pulled an all-night for I have no idea what reason, I'm gonna need some extra Monster to get in gear. So, see y'all... probably tomorrow morning, because it's likely I'll be too tired to hop on here. :3
If it matters, I'm Hydronix on there. But noted. And yeah, good idea. >_< Sleep is good for ya, heh.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ironically, a Baymax plushie is one of the gifts coming today.
Which reminds me, I must get my li'l sis a gift.

Either something MLP, or Disney Princess, or Baymax, or :4peach:, or Spider-Man (which I influenced her to love)

I'm willing to anything not FNaF

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
10 hours of Dr.Mario and Nichijou ?
Perfect.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Which reminds me, I must get my li'l sis a gift.

Either something MLP, or Disney Princess, or Baymax, or :4peach:, or Spider-Man (which I influenced her to love)

I'm willing to anything not FNaF
Your missing one crucial character. One that has been present to children during Christmas from generation to generation.
Bu-
SHERIFF WOODY! Specifically, the Thinkway Toy Story Collection version.

The only 3DS stage I'm not overly fond of is Gaur Plains.
Um... What?

I mean, I'm not fond of the stage but imo it's the best stage solely because it has top tier music. That's literally the reason why it's so worth playing in unless we're in a tourney (Omega stage then)

Grand finals + You will Know our names + Omega stage = Epic

BluehunterZero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zero7298
3DS FC
5026-4480-2477
Um... What?

I mean, I'm not fond of the stage but imo it's the best stage solely because it has top tier music. That's literally the reason why it's so worth playing in unless we're in a tourney (Omega stage then)

The music selection is even better on the Wii U version. Just listen to Mechanical Rhythm and tell me that it isn't Top Tier material.
The only song i dislike is Time to Fight, if only because it sounds like it came right out of a Kingdom Hearts game. I know it's the same composer but i'm not really fond of it.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Um... What?

The music is definitely top.

But nothing beats playing on Omega Colliseum with "Conquest (Ablaze)" playing.

Omega version only because it looks cooler and more intense.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Um... What?

Xenoblade music in general is god tier.

Now, if only the game wasn't a Gamestop exclusive game so it could come to Central America so I could play it instead of just watching walkthroughs on Youtube...

BluehunterZero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zero7298
3DS FC
5026-4480-2477
Xenoblade music in general is god tier.

Now, if only the game wasn't a Gamestop exclusive game so it could come to Central America so I could play it instead of just watching walkthroughs on Youtube...
Hopefully if we get the N3DS the game won't be a Gamestop exclusive, but seeing as the Shulk amiibo is also a Gamestop exclusive it seems unlikely.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Wait, what? Xenoblade X is a Gamestop-exclusive game? Now that's some top tier bs.

Hey, it's Frosty!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, Social thread 4.0 is a thing. Hey all.

Been a few days already. Just decided to pop up and say hi, so don't expect me to be posting regularly.

Anyway, I've been playing more Smash 3DS. Got a lot of custom moves and completed the following characters: :4shulk::4falco::4dk::4diddy::4samus:

Finally completed the "clear All-Star as all characters" and "place first in Smash Run as all characters" challenges.

Haven't used any Golden Hammers so far and I don't intend to do that either. I'm only missing the following challenges:
- Create 8 Mii Fighters
- Get all custom moves, hats and outfits
- Get all Smash Run powers
- Play over 50 hours

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Wait, what? Xenoblade X is a Gamestop-exclusive game? Now that's some top tier bs.

Hey, it's Frosty!
So, Social thread 4.0 is a thing. Hey all.

Been a few days already. Just decided to pop up and say hi, so don't expect me to be posting regularly.

Anyway, I've been playing more Smash 3DS. Got a lot of custom moves and completed the following characters: :4shulk::4falco::4dk::4diddy::4samus:

Finally completed the "clear All-Star as all characters" and "place first in Smash Run as all characters" challenges.

Haven't used any Golden Hammers so far and I don't intend to do that either. I'm only missing the following challenges:
- Create 8 Mii Fighters
- Get all custom moves, hats and outfits
- Get all Smash Run powers
- Play over 50 hours
So, not a mod anymore, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom