• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Anybody else kinda pissed that Nintendo used Bowser Jr.'s theme from SMG2 in his trailer but it's not actually in the game?
YES! I love that theme and I was so mad that it wasn't used. The Galaxy version of the Airship Theme is also used in his trailer, but not the game. It doesn't bother me nearly as much as Bowser Jr's theme being excluded though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Isn't Lucina too young to drink?

Especially sake. That's some hardcore stuff there.
Don't it depend on where you live and what time period.
Anybody else kinda pissed that Nintendo used Bowser Jr.'s theme from SMG2 in his trailer but it's not actually in the game?
Not really but but it will be nice though.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Is Doc being top tier and so good that he can't be banned is acceptable ? Or do I need to collect the other set of Dragon Balls on Namek to do that ?
You'd have to win another one of my contests. So in about a week, if you're lucky, you can realize that dream of yours. You can have something else now, sure...but if you want Doc to become top tier-so-good-omg-can't-be-banned, you'll need two contests under your belt.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Isn't Lucina too young to drink?

Especially sake. That's some hardcore stuff there.
There's no limits.
Still, drinking alcohol sucks. Weed at least is entertaining. Please don't smoke weed, I don't want problems on my poor face.
tumblr_ndie6eaS5R1qmzk8ro1_400.gif

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Wait a minut-
Screen Shot 2015-01-22 at 2.49.59 PM.png

Congratz @TewnLeenk on becoming a red tyrant!
Everytime I turn around there's a new mod, it's a conspiracy I tells ya

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You'd have to win another one of my contests. So in about a week, if you're lucky, you can realize that dream of yours. You can have something else now, sure...but if you want Doc to become top tier-so-good-omg-can't-be-banned, you'll need two contests under your belt.
Oki doki.

You smoked Weed before!?
No, but I know some friends who do. They are high in class sometimes. So you know, I saw how drugs can act on people but never did it because I don't want to (duh).
And no, I don't drink either. I hate alcohol.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
YES! I love that theme and I was so mad that it wasn't used. The Galaxy version of the Airship Theme is also used in his trailer, but not the game. It doesn't bother me nearly as much as Bowser Jr's theme being excluded though.
The worst part is, I can't think of any tracks from the trailers that weren't in the game in some form, except for Robin's trailer...
So it's just that one...
At least I have this:

D

Deleted member

The worst part is, I can't think of any tracks from the trailers that weren't in the game in some form, except for Robin's trailer...
So it's just that one...
At least I have this:
I'm not sure since I don't play on Boxing Ring all that much, but I think the first remix of the Jogging Theme used in Mac's trailer also went unused. Correct me if I'm wrong.

No, but once you are surrounded by people who can ban you at all times it becomes a little awkward.
My mindset is that as long as you are doing nothing wrong, they have no reason to ban you.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Oki doki.

No, but I know some friends who do. They are high in class sometimes. So you know, I saw how drugs can act on people but never did it because I don't want to (duh).
And no, I don't drink either. I hate alcohol.
I only drank alcohol once, I hated the taste so I never drank alcohol ever again.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Igo soccer is a mystic sport that god himself created to pass time after his son came back to paradise after resurecting.
God has fascinating sports and activites.

I only drank alcohol once, I hated the taste so I never drank alcohol ever again.
The only alcohol I drank was cider. And I can't even support that.
Besides, I'm just like Tintin : I never drink. Though I don't have a dog and I don't have a captain sidekick that yells insults when he's angry.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I guess there are only a few here that actually enjoy alcohol. Give me a rum and coke or Bacardi Dragonfruit and I'm set.

Soul.

Hm...that actually doesn't sound like a bad idea for the next contest...
The next contest better be about competitive Pokémon.
Who is the best Pokémon right now Smogon-wise.
Winner gets a free Freemium.
I win. :troll:

D

Deleted member

I never drank alcohol before and never will. It's just bad..

Last edited by a moderator:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I though :4greninja: was the best, he was so good he got banned.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'll never drink alcohol either. It's like poison. *takes a swig of the fourth can of soda I've had today*
I'd rather drink soda, juice and water over that. Besides you pretty much get into problems when driving and all that if you drink alcohol. It should be banned but then people complain. :troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
You really want a Freemium don't you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom