• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I understand if you'er upset if a friend or family member die or move away,but crying about every little thing that don't go your way is whining to me.

Soul.

I am a fan of Dragonball Z no matter where I am and my sodium count is very low.
That's cool.
I'm just talking about the fans who always complain at almost everything. A Death Battle has Goku? Oh, time to bring the salt.
But then they'll come and say a user is butthurt.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hello everyone. How are you all ?
Me ? Nothing much. Just destroyed people on FG with :4drmario:. The tornado is so strong against them, since they roll a lot. Heck, I found a guy who was playing :4mario:. After beating him, he went to :4diddy:. And I was all like :
nchij_e24_p1.gif

Now we need top tiers to defeat a simple doctor ?!

And yes, I still beat him. The tornado was too strong for him.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I swear you seem to phase in and out of existence.
Ha ha, you're not the first to say something along those lines. No one notices when I'm gone until after I show up randomly again :p

It's true, I ain't a rapper.
Supa Hot Fiyaaaaaa

I remember the times he went and made contributions to the 300 Bob-OMBS thread. I'm not at all mad about him becoming a moderator, but now the other regulars in that thread dislike him for it.
Eh? People actually dislike me for it? Lol I just thought that people knew I was messing around with them and we were still cool. Well...I know at least you and MVG are still fine with me. I guess?

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I spit dat'.
I'm still not a rapper though.
You have just won the second contest that I've started in this thread. Congratulations.

As far as the Hip-Hop/Rap genre is concerned, I'll only really listen to the underground/alternative/conscious sound. Basically most of the stuff you'll never hear on the radio to be honest.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Found this on twitter searching for Zelda Wii U. I thought some of you might like it:

Palutena pls

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Found this on twitter searching for Zelda Wii U. I thought some of you might like it:

Palutena pls

Now that's good scrumpy !

You have just won the second contest that I've started in this thread. Congratulations.

As far as the Hip-Hop/Rap genre is concerned, I'll only really listen to the underground/alternative/conscious sound. Basically most of the stuff you'll never hear on the radio to be honest.

Yay, what did I won ? Something nice ?
Please something nice.

As for rap itself, I don't really like the genre. But I still like Snoop Dogg/Lion though.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I'm stuck in my room I just mop the floor. I'm so bored I forgot the troll face in my last comment.!!!!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Whatever you want to win is what you shall receive.
Is Doc being top tier and so good that he can't be banned is acceptable ? Or do I need to collect the other set of Dragon Balls on Namek to do that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom