• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U/3DS Topic - Some Brain Cells Were Harmed in the Making of This Thread"
Just some brain cells?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Remind me to never go near the Unhappy Thread again. Someone there is kind of a jerk and gives the most unhelpful "advice" ever. I can see why @Saikyoshi had a falling out with that thread...
They should rename that thread to The Make Others Unhappy Thread. It's an even worse hellhole than the Social Thread and that says a lot.

And I like the new title. Thank you based @ Opossum Opossum .

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Best/Most accurate thread name ever, I give is 5 pineapple bandannas out of 19 boomerang streetlights.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Though for you guys wondering about the Social Story, I will give you a new "sneak peek." Nothing too major...just a character list. Just the main cast. Not even all the main cast, as some are left out to avoid spoilers (mainly villains and such).

Tank the 1980s Cyborg Otaku (remember when I said you guys gave me too many descriptors for the main character? :p )
Falkoopa
Smooth Criminal
Croph
Roy (not the Koopaling)
Israel the Thief
Bob (the Volcanikin guy I showed you)
Debbie (a mermaid with...special powers)
Hugh and Hank ( a lucid dreamer and his lackey)

That's the principal cast anyway. One major villain and one spoilery good guy were left out of this list.
We need Ronan

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So APEX is no longer affiliated with CLASH Tournaments due to "a breach in confidentiality".

CLASH states that the Alex Strife accusations was not the mentioned "breach in confidentiality".

D

Deleted member

So the title changed and it's gold, but who is the master of this domain? (as in, which mod changed it).

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
why does the unhappy thread exist just seem like a bunch of unnecessary whining in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom