• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
Then what the point of drinking it!? I'll just drink water at least it don't cause harm to my health
As long as you have it in moderation (I.E. don't get drunk) it's actually good for you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/16/beer-health-benefits_n_1097445.html

I have only 1 beer at a time and only on special occasions. It's usually 6.5 to 7.5% A.B.V. though, because Canadian beer tends to be strong.

Wait, you don't like the taste? Okay, now I can see it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You really want a Freemium don't you?
Our friend xSoul pretty much wants Premium just to remove the "x" in the username, according to the latest stories found in this very thread. Stay tuned for more at IGN.

Developing...

R0Y

Smash Master
Beer does make you pudgy because it's so high in calories. Most of the people I know who get drunk have beer bellies, though they can't do this.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Interesting,after checking the entire interview from dan adelman,I changed my opinion about him,sometimes the media doesn't do justice about certain personalities.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Am fine with people having a drink, but I'm not fine with people drinking. >_>

As a University Bus Driver, me and my co-workers have so many horror stories of drunken douchebags it's pathetic.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I've heard so many people share the same opinions over drinking that I'm hearing here. When they were the ages I assume most people here are. Give it time.

I never drank alcohol before and never will. It's just bad..
Silly to make definitive opinions over things you haven't tried.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Am fine with people having a drink, but I'm not fine with people drinking. >_>
This is basically where I stand. I will never be reluctant to try a drink but I'll never make a habit out of it.
Of course, alcoholic beverages are not as evil as school would have you believe, so for me its just a matter of preference.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I accidentally had a sip of beer once when I was younger. I've never touched the stuff since and I never will.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I dont like booze in general. Tastes bad, plus I dont like dulling my senses. Once in a while with friends its fun to get drunk though, but it has to be done sparingly, like once per half a year.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I've heard so many people share the same opinions over drinking that I'm hearing here. When they were the ages I assume most people here are. Give it time.
Silly to make definitive opinions over things you haven't tried.
Why make a broad, all-encompassing statement to not name any names if youre just going to direct quote someone else?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
How I walk when my opponent is running away from my pills :
55c.gif

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I feel people that drink heavily do it to get away from their problems but in realty it just add more to their problems, My brother is a big example of that. It's funny we talking about alcohol with the the new thread title and all.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, nobody is going to post a certain Iron Maiden song? :4darkpit:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Why make a broad, all-encompassing statement to not name any names if youre just going to direct quote someone else?
I read his first then read the others so I added more. It wasn't not to name names.

That's really not the point of what I was saying though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remember the 666th page of the last thread....it was far more evil than this :4diddy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom