• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Did not sacrifice enough substitute dolls.

D

Deleted member

Well, I find it really pointless to say someone is a fool. Meh....I'm just going to stop talking about that.

Please, we all know what is the better Dedede music.
Sounds like something from Diddy Kong Racing, to me, anyway. And yeah I agree.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Our friend xSoul pretty much wants Premium just to remove the "x" in the username, according to the latest stories found in this very thread. Stay tuned for more at IGN.

Developing...
Really?
IMO, the name is better with the x.
So umm.....

What's going on in here right now, exactly...?
Page 392 + 274.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Rest in poofs pages 666. We barely knew you for about 10 mins or so.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
667th page: The evil forces are gone :troll:

Anyway it's snow day where Iive, the weather girl said that there was only a 40% of Sleet but suddenly it was 100% chance of Heavy Snow.
Oh weather, you so crazy

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Eh, drinking's okay. It's not like alcohol's the devil incarnate. Just be smart about it, really.

That being said I just don't have a taste for most alcohol. I enjoy a good wine though. Not that I would know; I'm eighteen. Wink.

Don't drink underage, kids.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Snow already passed by here, more to come on sunday though!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
D

Deleted member

Really?
IMO, the name is better with the x.

Page 392 + 274.
Isn't it funny that I've used the "x" in most of my YouTube accounts? LightSparkX, SparkDualX, sparkboltx, reachboltx, windboltx, swiftwindx, flightwindx, just to name a few. I got bored of it, so I went on to use names like ChromicSphere and FlightShift instead. Some sites like this one had the simple "Flight" name available, and as a result, I went for it. Not changing it anytime soon. :troll:

Well, the X in his name looks cool I agree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Only 3D Zelda I played was Wind Waker, and only for a few hours before I got bored.
:4tlink:
Skyward Sword is the most boring Zelda game I ever played. I literally (no, I am not misusing that word) became sleepy whenever I played the game. I think it's the combination of imposed motion controls, the awkward menu interface, the annoying stamina meter, and Fi (can't believe they made a character who is worse than Navi AND Kaepora Gaebora combined). The game treats me like I am an idiot who needs my hand held and be told what to do and I am like "blah, blah, blah, let me play". Ugh, I have been playing Zelda games for over 25 years, I think I know the drill.

Wind Waker was at least tolerable... and the HD remake gives you the sail upgrade to speed up your boat and change wind direction without needing to play the song. Oh, and the camera now holds up to 12 pictures instead of 3.

I just hope that Zelda Wii U does not bore me to sleep like Skyward Sword did.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Isn't it funny that I've used the "x" in most of my YouTube accounts? LightSparkX, SparkDualX, sparkboltx, reachboltx, windboltx, swiftwindx, flightwindx, just to name a few. I got bored of it, so I went on to use names like ChromicSphere and FlightShift instead. Some sites like this one had the simple "Flight" name available, and as a result, I went for it. Not changing it anytime soon. :troll:

We're just waiting for the Sigma virus to kick so we can continue taking over the world, only for a blue cannon-armed robot to walk in and muck it up.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

It's just me, but 'x' in a username always sounds a little bit edgy.

Soul.

Rest in poofs pages 666. We barely knew you for about 10 mins or so.
We'll see it again in the next Social thread.
inb4 fool
We're just waiting for the Sigma virus to kick so we can continue taking over the world, only for a blue cannon-armed robot to walk in and muck it up.
You forgot the red robot that helps the blue robot destroy Sigma.
Which is why I want to change it.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

This picture is telling me :4palutena: is a surfing board and Viridi a victim of past year september.

Last edited:

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
UGH, I'm getting tired of people complaining about the new save system for Majora's Mask 3D.

If you're really so broken up about being able to "cheat the timer," then just warp back to Day 1 and THEN save if you want.

The difficulty of the game hasn't been reduced by the new saves. It's made the game more flexible for people who want a more convenient way of saving progress.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
UGH, I'm getting tired of people complaining about the new save system for Majora's Mask 3D.

If you're really so broken up about being able to "cheat the timer," then just warp back to Day 1 and THEN save if you want.

The difficulty of the game hasn't been reduced by the new saves. It's made the game more flexible for people who want a more convenient way of saving progress.
People complaining about the new save system? That a stupid thing to complain about, I'm wondering why no one complaining that the new 3DS don't have a charger that kind of **** over the people that don't have a 3DS.

D

Deleted member

Well, sort of. I'm not joking. I only added it on my account names because I liked how it sounded, so that's why. My DA acccount is called Flightx as the simpler "Flight" name was unavailable and name-wasted at that, and I ran out of ideas with names.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
We'll see it again in the next Social thread.
inb4 fool

You forgot the red robot that helps the blue robot destroy Sigma.

Which is why I want to change it.
But if you remove it, then your name will just be "Soul"
IMO, that's boring, bland, and generic.
Not sure if edgy. I'll just leave this here.
You can never get edgier than that...
7.9/10
Too much edginess is a little better than too much water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom