• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Tier lists influence in a shellnut.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think I'm better with the 3DS than the Gamecube Controller.
Lol, I kinda feel like everything moves in a clunky fashion when you play with a GameCube Controller on Smash Wii U and Brawl. On Melee, it's fast and fluid, but that's because it was designed for that.

D

Deleted member

Lol, I kinda feel like everything moves in a clunky fashion when you play with a GameCube Controller on Smash Wii U and Brawl. On Melee, it's fast and fluid, but that's because it was designed for that.
It's probably because of buffering. I need to play Melee sometime with my new controller. Last time I played, all of my inputs felt delayed. Or maybe it's because I suck and don't play Melee.

D

Deleted member

It's probably because of buffering. I need to play Melee sometime with my new controller. Last time I played, all of my inputs felt delayed. Or maybe it's because I suck and don't play Melee.
I think so. I haven't played Melee for like 2 years already and I still know how to do the advanced techniques. Maybe if I got a powerful computer and Dolphin things could change.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found out one of my bank accounts has $10,000 (those near 2 years at my job obviously paid off).

Now I feel more comfortable to buying the New Nintendo 3DS XL & The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D next month.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Found out one of my bank accounts has $10,000 (those near 2 years at my job obviously paid off).

Now I feel more comfortable to buying the New Nintendo 3DS XL & The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D next month.
I have more then enough in my account but... I keep getting reminded that its my education money then I feel ****ty for using it

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Tier lists influence in a shellnut.
That scene from Spongebob was incredibly unfunny to begin with.

Not flaming. I just hate modern Spongebob because Nickelodeon won't let it die peacefully.

Last edited:

Soul.

Wait what, that's modern Spongebob? I thought it was the old one.....I don't even...

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Little kids really don't understand humor at all.

That wasn't a "today's children are so childish hohoho"-type of comment... Have you ever seen a little kid try to tell a joke? It's truly something... unique.

EDIT: *sees the topic is modern Spongebob*
This was a complete coincidence, I swear.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I have no idea what's Modern Spongebob and what's Old Spongebob. Is there anything how I can recognize it's Modern Spongebob? Like Poof in FOP. And apparently that show now also has a dog...

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I have no idea what's Modern Spongebob and what's Old Spongebob. Is there anything how I can recognize it's Modern Spongebob? Like Poof in FOP. And apparently that show now also has a dog...
The art style, generally. The pre-movie episodes look more hand-drawn and less-saturated. The post-movie episodes look like... well... the movie.

And yeah, FOP has a fairy dog now. I actually liked Poof, but Sparky is unbearable.

D

Deleted member

You know, they should cancel the shows for what they are now, but they're pretty much cash cows for the network so it won't happen unless a change in writing takes place. :smirk:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Isn't they going to end Spongebob after the movie? That what I heard.
The art style, generally. The pre-movie episodes look more hand-drawn and less-saturated. The post-movie episodes look like... well... the movie.

And yeah, FOP has a fairy dog now. I actually liked Poof, but Sparky is unbearable.
I hate Sparky too he was unnecessary, they really didn't need to add a dog to the show.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Spongebob still has an occasional good new episode.

For the most part though, modern Spongebob is crap, especially compared to what it used to be....

Also Poof was a nice addition to FOP in my opinion. Sparky though....he was probably just made in an attempt to save the show's ratings or something. And he's irritating.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Isn't they going to end Spongebob after the movie? That what I heard.
That was the original plan I believe. The movie made so much money they didn't cancel it and the creator quit. Word of God claims regardless of what happens in the show, the movie is always the finale to the show.

I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom