• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

>The Xbox app on Windows 10 is platform-agnostic. Implying it would list Steam games along with your average Xbox One game.
inb4 NOOOOO reactions :troll:

D

Deleted member

That's why you fit so good as part of the SSBC development team.
I have no idea why I felt the need to make this joke and apologize as well.
It's OK, no offense taken.
I'm so bad I didn't even fit in there.

Look at this:

LOOK AT IT

It's supposed to be a flinch animation

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I really need to stop oversleeping. I go to bed late, wake up very late, one time I even woke up at 12 noon! And I don't set an alarm cause my aunt sleeps in the same room and since mom put the hurricane shutters to keep cold air from coming in, the room gets very dark like an underground bunker and I just wanna keep sleeping. Maybe it's also because I find my dreams better than reality...maybe I'm just depressed at how crap my life is so far.

I really don't know...but I at least want to stop oversleeping

D

Deleted member

Pfft. Microsoft Holograms? As if we didn't have enough headsets. Well, this one shows holograms as the name says. Nothing like Oculus and Morpheus tho.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
No out of shield though... :(
Yoshi, having the same problems since 1999-2014.
Pheh, no biggie. To be fair, Melee was/is the Smash I played the most, and I thought for the longest time that jumping out of shield was impossible for everyone since I played just Yoshi (of course I've picked up a few secondaries but I'll always be :yoshimelee: :yoshimelee: :yoshimelee: :yoshimelee: :yoshimelee: for life)

Soul.

Oh, cool. It's not Naruto. What is it then.
Pheh, no biggie. To be fair, Melee was/is the Smash I played the most, and I thought for the longest time that jumping out of shield was impossible for everyone since I played just Yoshi (of course I've picked up a few secondaries but I'll always be :yoshimelee: :yoshimelee: :yoshimelee: :yoshimelee: :yoshimelee: for life)
At least Melee Yoshi has double jump cancelling, which is cool. Smash 4 Yoshi is a nightmare. So many buffs.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
At least Melee Yoshi has double jump cancelling, which is cool. Smash 4 Yoshi is a nightmare. So many buffs.
Gross

I actually legitimately hate that they overbuffed him and made him super easy and safe. Made me drop him immediately in Smash 4 because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom