• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

SHUT UP, THAT'S MY SECOND FAVORITE!
I know the perfect solution then. "Raccoon Man".
Gross

I actually legitimately hate that they overbuffed him and made him super easy and safe. Made me drop him immediately in Smash 4 because of it.
You're not alone lol. I also hate how they buffed him. All they did was give him OoS options and other stuff I don't know which makes him rage-inducing to face in Smash 4. Brawl Yoshi was decent.

D

Deleted member

Not enough :yoshimelee: Maybe replace the dragon's(?) head with a :yoshimelee:

I'm not interested in Transformers. I would take away nothing from it, and it would be a waste of my time.
Well, one advice: don't watch the Bay films. You'll be in an age of extinction if you do so. :troll:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I feel like I should though.
yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee: yes :yoshimelee:

It's a great series. Definitely give it a try.

Soul.

I honestly don't know what New 3DS XL should I get.
inb4 they don't release the Metallic Blue one.

D

Deleted member

Well, one advice: don't watch the Bay films. You'll be in an age of extinction if you do so. :troll:
I watched one at a party. Turned me off to the franchise completely. Is there anything remotely good about any of the other media?

D

Deleted member

I watched one at a party. Turned me off to the franchise completely. Is there anything remotely good about any of the other media?
I'd say the TV shows and comics are much better. I don't check them out though.
Just like 001rich100 and skoolroxGOLD turned me off the Metroid franchise. What a coincidence.

Soul.

Transformers is a shadow of its former self~
Lmao I just played a few matches on 3DS For Glory a while ago and all this Lucina player did was...dash dance.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You know people complain about the Transformer films, but I think the Armada and Energon cartoons were still worse, more so the latter though.

D

Deleted member

You know people complain about the Transformer films, but I think the Armada and Energon cartoons were still worse, more so the latter though.
I tend to get more angry at poor adaptations of books than adaptations of cartoons.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You can say that again. Armada and Energon didn't even have Peter Cullen voicing Optimus Prime, that and they were just awkward.

And Armada depicting Starscream as an AUTOBOT?!?!?! THATS SO STUPID!!!!!

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Transformers is a shadow of its former self~
Lmao I just played a few matches on 3DS For Glory a while ago and all this Lucina player did was...dash dance.
What happened to "Don't play for glory"?
I tend to get more angry at poor adaptations of books than adaptations of cartoons.
Makes sense, I'm pretty sure most people would say the same.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I know the perfect solution then. "Raccoon Man".

You're not alone lol. I also hate how they buffed him. All they did was give him OoS options and other stuff I don't know which makes him rage-inducing to face in Smash 4. Brawl Yoshi was decent.
rocket-raccoon-web-1.jpg

Done

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Starscream was always the type of character that would constantly change sides for his own benefit of overthrowing Megatron and rule over the Decepticons.
Yeah, sometimes I look up some of the more notable scenes where Starscream tries to overthrow Megatron in the 1980's cartoon for a quick laugh.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
The sad thing is that since my suitemate transferred to a different university, I don't have any friends nearby to play Smash with anymore

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Not sure if you're trying to be clever or something but I only play FG to win matches vs. noobs.
Not trying to be clever, just genuinely curious as to why you were playing on FG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom