• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That scene from Spongebob was incredibly unfunny to begin with.

Not flaming. I just hate modern Spongebob because Nickelodeon won't let it die peacefully.
But as long as it still makes money, they'll still keep it around.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Spongebob still has an occasional good new episode.

For the most part though, modern Spongebob is crap, especially compared to what it used to be....

Also Poof was a nice addition to FOP in my opinion. Sparky though....he was probably just made in an attempt to save the show's ratings or something. And he's irritating.
Poof was fine until they decided to make him talk.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

What on Earth is this?
Live-action Fairly Odd Parents with lipsyching over actors who didn't have the character's voice but had their appearances. It's actually really sad how it turned out, because if it was animated, it might've been half decent.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
But as long as it still makes money, they'll still keep it around.
I say we blame it on Mr. Krabs. He probably got so hungry with greed and power that he secretly runs the development of the show now.

Makes sense considering his greed and cheap levels went ridiculously high in the past few years. Now, speaking seriously for a moment...maybe it's just me, but Mr. Krabs started coming off as irritating to me after a while. It's like they decided to make him a heck lot more greedy and cheap than his character used to be. He used to be funny, but nowadays I usually find the money jokes they pull with him to just be irritating.

Poof was fine until they decided to make him talk.
You mean in the movie where he was voiced by Randy Jackson, right?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I say we blame it on Mr. Krabs. He probably got so hungry with greed and power that he secretly runs the development of the show now.

Makes sense considering his greed and cheap levels went ridiculously high in the past few years. Now, speaking seriously for a moment...maybe it's just me, but Mr. Krabs started coming off as irritating to me after a while. It's like they decided to make him a heck lot more greedy and cheap than his character used to be. He used to be funny, but nowadays I usually find the money jokes they pull with him to just be irritating.
Welcome to the magical world of flanderization. Where traits don't define you, they are you.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I have seen all three of the fairly odd movies. They just keep getting worst and worst. A fairly odd summer is the worst out of all of them, it's so bad I wanted to kill my self that how bad it was.:glare:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
That was the original plan I believe. The movie made so much money they didn't cancel it and the creator quit. Word of God claims regardless of what happens in the show, the movie is always the finale to the show.

I think.
Yup, the movies are last in the canon timeline. Every episode, past, present, and future, takes place before them. Smart move on Hillensburg's part if you ask me.

Yeah, I stopped following anything that Nick does some years ago after they produced all those live-action crap like Victorious and iCarly.
iCarly was actually a guilty pleasure for me...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have seen all three of the fairly odd movies. They just keep getting worst and worst. A fairly odd summer is the worst out of all of them, it's so bad I wanted to kill my self that how bad it was.:glare:
Was it like the Fred movies? I've never seen them, thank god.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There was actually an episode with Mr. Krabs that basically poked fun at the marketing for the franchise.
I can't seem to recall one like that....what is the episode's title?

Wrong, the actual animated show.
He spoke in the show too? When did that happen?

Aside from saying his own name a lot (which was what got him his name in the first place) I don't remember him ever speaking on the show.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Aside from saying his own name a lot (which was what got him his name in the first place) I don't remember him ever speaking on the show.
They decided in one "special" episode Poof was old enough to talk (by Tara Strong). And not baby talk but full blown English. Possibly to keep the show "alive" like they did for Sparky.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Was it like the Fred movies? I've never seen them, thank god.
I've read about FOSummer's twist ending. Timmy gets turned into a fairy himself. Yeah, that happened.

I can't seem to recall one like that....what is the episode's title?

{Objection!}

They're already contradicting themselves, huh? I think that's a new record.

Poof being unable to speak for the next decade was a big part of the first live-action movie. That's where the Randy Jackson scene comes in.

As much as I like that Poof's gangsta voice being canon is highly debatable now, do they even pay attention to themselves anymore?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom