• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You can't cure Autism or Asperger's, but you can mask it fairly well. I was told I had Asperger's (though I took the evaluation on 3 hours of sleep and no Caffeine, but that's beside the point). Learning social cues and basic human interaction were difficult and got me into some trouble at times, especially eye contact. After a few years of practicing and with the help of an unmentionable substance, you would never know that I have it.

It's possible to mask what you have, but it takes time and practice.
again.....it's a bit more complex.

the thing is, let me try to explain the little problem with living with it in the first place: you pretty much have to learn it.

It's like, even if they consider 2 people having the same disorder, the chances that they act the same is so low that I wonder why they even try to put names....it's weird.

So, if someone was trying to know how I think....good luck. It's hard when you don't think the same way. it's like you try to figure out what you would expect from an orange while it's in reality an apple, but again, nothing can tell you that it's truly an apple so you still expect the orange and go with it....trust me, it's going to be fairly inaccurate and I even got the prrof.

I passed in elementary school, an IQ test. They knew I had adhd since a long time so, they just wanted to check my behaviour to receive services (which actually helped A WHOLE LOT, but not much have this chances).

I only knew the result at the end of my high school so years after. it's completely messed up, but only partially representative.

According to it, I'm just SLITGHLY above average, but that score is extremely weird because if you check the category, I then figured out what was going on. I had a WAY above average in logic and memories ESPECIALLY audio memories (only 3% of people who passed the test did better than me....now you know why I'm picky on audio quality). Visual I think was only 10-15% of people that did better.

And as for social, way under average.

Result, the score is slightly above average JUST because of the social part.

But if I think about it, it's completely normal. I just enjoy to work with myself so I guess if you expect me to be social....you are going to be disaapointed even though, I'm fine talking like now, it's only because I have interest to.

So, it's just not written on the forehead, but when you say mask....it's more like hiding, because it's impossible to remove it even though I never wish it would be removed from me.

I do did had concentration problem so they got me a medication which did helped, but in the very end, I still feel its effects and I still worked accordingly since I learned about them. The only difference is it's less obvious, but still, it wasn't much in the first place...

And actually, the medication, even then you have to be carefull. I lived a personal experience, it can harm you on long term and it is hard to notice, but just be carefull with it.

So, now you know why I hate 196kbps :)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Because apparently everyone with autism is on par with that Chris-Chan ****.
I just finished watching Xrd's story yesterday and thus have a very high appreciation for your avatar. Gotta love Bedman. ¦(

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You can't cure Autism or Asperger's, but you can mask it fairly well. I was told I had Asperger's (though I took the evaluation on 3 hours of sleep and no Caffeine, but that's beside the point). Learning social cues and basic human interaction were difficult and got me into some trouble at times, especially eye contact. After a few years of practicing and with the help of an unmentionable substance, you would never know that I have it.
It's possible to mask what you have, but it takes time and practice.
That's not what I'm talking about though.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
anyway, on a side note, I actually realised something yesterday.

We know that the wii hardware is very similar to the GC one?

Well, they confirmed digital wii VC games.

Does that mean that they COULD have GC Vc games?

I actually tought that it could be a hint to it.

But still, patiently waiting for Super Paper Mario to release in the mean time :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
so, I'm reading my class planning for a class all about OS.

And qapparently, it tells you that you should be able to make your own Linux after the class....

OMG FREAKING YES!!!!

Seriosuly, you litterally make an OS....can't wait!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So, I came back from FG matches. And I got to say, :4ness: is so strong in this game, super buffed if you compare him to Melee, just like :4yoshi: and :4bowser:. :4falcon: can't do anything against him.
But the irony is, :4drmario: has a great matchup against Ness. He can't absorb your pills for himself, his approaches are too easy to read and Doc can K.O him easily. Thank god the good doctor is here to shut little kids up.

I still have this music playing when I encounter him though. It fits well in my head :
Also fits for the :4villagerf:.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
@Warchamp7

I'll just do this for you.

PREMIUM USERS CAN CHANGE THEY'RE NAMES, WHENEVER THEY WANT! ONCE EVERY 30 DAYS!

In other news:
I'M REALLY CONSIDERING IT! :4shulk:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
@Warchamp7

In other news:
I'M CONSIDERING IT!

Is Rocket Raccoon going to quit his job ? Find out, in the next episode of Dragon Social Smash Z : & Knuckles.

Soul.

Is Rocket Raccoon going to quit his job ? Find out, in the next episode of Dragon Social Smash Z : & Knuckles.
"& Knuckles" has been officially destroyed by the powers of Smashboards Z. Don't miss out on the next episode of Smashboards Z: The Premium Quest.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It might not be "Vegito2727." Disclaimer

We're all glad it turned out this way.
"& Knuckles" has been officially destroyed by the powers of Smashboards Z. Don't miss out on the next episode of Smashboards Z: The Premium Quest.
No, you silly idiot, " & Knuckles " never dies ! Knuckles always lives, he's like Jesus.
Knock Knock it's Knuckles.png

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Good morning Smashboards! How are you guys doing?
@Warchamp7

In other news:
I'M REALLY CONSIDERING IT! :4shulk:
Premium users can change they are names?
Wait, so there really isn't anyone behind the names, Premium users ARE their names?
So all premium users are just random collections of letters on a website on the internet?
What kind of crazy M. Night Shyamalan plot twist is this!?

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
In hindsight, with all this Knuckles talk, I'm surprised not one person has brought up Sonic for Hire.

"Frying and Buying"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom