• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Freemium Soul when.

He will soon have his chance. Don't worry....
Did you search for the seven Freemium members in Smashboards Z? Lol. I mean, I would like to get it as a gift, but I am fine without it. So it's not a problem.

Soul.

Did you search for the seven Freemium members in Smashboards Z? Lol. I mean, I would like to get it as a gift, but I am fine without it. So it's not a problem.
I just want to get this username change out of the way. The X is honestly getting boring.
Of course, all I can do for now is wait I guess.... Meh.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Apparently Falco has three meteors: Dair, Falco Phantasm, and Utilt. If the data is right, there's part of Utilt that meteors and only does 3% rather than the regular 4% that leads to the second hit doing 5%. That's so weird. I think it has to do with the animation of his arms spinning. Both arms arc from down to up, but because or natural movement, his right arm, the arm that hits first, ends up down while his left arm begins to hit. There's probably a lingering hitbox that was never removed for some reason. It's probably useless as a meteor because it has so little range, but it's still a weird little thing about the game's programming.

Edit: Technically, it could be a regular hit that sends people down. Not entirely a meteor, but not a "normal" hit either. On that one frame, it has a hit angle of 270 which is straight down.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Huh, so turns out if you have a pokemon hold an EV point boosting item it changes what EV points an enemy pokemon gives. So I can just spam fight hordes of zigzagoons and as long as I got all the training hold items I can get x2 of any EV points I want and never use super training again!

I have never seen this written anywhere.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I got fed up with All-Stars, so I'm only doing it on Normal which was hilarious with Ganondorf. The only time I beat it on Hard was with Ike who I knew could tank hits and who I knew I was comfortable enough to do it as. I really don't like the Spirit Tracks train stage at times since there's a time where the floor of the second wagon disappears and I landed on there a couple times and didn't know why I died. There's also one weird incident where something sent me up into the air and killed me despite me being well below 100%.

I don't think the 3DS version has a beat All-Stars with everyone on Hard, but I know it has a challenge for beat it once on hard. Aside from StreetSmash, hats, customs, and trophies, I'm getting there.
Nice! I finished all the challenges on the 3DS months ago, so now I'm trying to do the ones for Wii U. One of them requires me to beat All-Star on Hard with everyone while another is Classic on 7.0 with everyone. Only done a few in Classic so far. Besides those two, I just have a lot of collecting left, go into last battle of Smash Tour with 10 characters, 50000 blocks in trophy rush, and 9.0 Classic without losing a life...I'll probably do that last one last... >_>

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Nice! I finished all the challenges on the 3DS months ago, so now I'm trying to do the ones for Wii U. One of them requires me to beat All-Star on Hard with everyone while another is Classic on 7.0 with everyone. Only done a few in Classic so far. Besides those two, I just have a lot of collecting left, go into last battle of Smash Tour with 10 characters, 50000 blocks in trophy rush, and 9.0 Classic without losing a life...I'll probably do that last one last... >_>
I still have finish 100 Man Melee, Endless Smash with 200 KOs, and some others. Basically, tedious stuff that I have no motivation for.

D

Deleted member

I still have finish 100 Man Melee, Endless Smash with 200 KOs, and some others. Basically, tedious stuff that I have no motivation for.
I still have to finish 30 more challenges on the Wii U version and 2 on the 3DS version.. that's because of the 50 hour play time thing and all customs unlocked. The only thing that is left is the Mini Top Hat, but I don't think I'll ever get it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Good news for Aussies, EB games is taking preorders for a second shipment of Majora's Mask New Nintendo 3DS XL's.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I still have to finish 30 more challenges on the Wii U version and 2 on the 3DS version.. that's because of the 50 hour play time thing and all customs unlocked. The only thing that is left is the Mini Top Hat, but I don't think I'll ever get it.
Good luck with that. I spent a lot of time going between Classic, Smash Run, and Trophy Rush to get the rest of the headgears...

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
HOLY F***ING S*** I JUST CAUGHT [oras spoilers]

DEOXYS WITH AN ULTRA BALL WHILE IT'S HEALTH WAS STILL YELLOW

THAT WAS SO SCARY OH MY GOD. I had used the master ball on the previous Pokemon battle I completely forgot that another one comes right after it. I was ready to reset lmao.

D

Deleted member

Good luck with that. I spent a lot of time going between Classic, Smash Run, and Trophy Rush to get the rest of the headgears...
I guess, but all I do now is just online / offline matches in 3DS. It could take a long while indeed.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Good news for Aussies, EB games is taking preorders for a second shipment of Majora's Mask New Nintendo 3DS XL's.
As a fellow Aussie all I have to says two things:
2. :079: :079: :079: :troll:

Also, apparently NA now has their elite rewards program, and if you get 300 for gold status or 600 for premium status between June 1 2014 and 31st March 2015, you get to download a game from a wide selection of Wii U and 3DS software.

I wonder if AU will get this.... :ohwell:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Or as America calls it;
  • Candy Crush
I find it really funny people keep comparing it to Bejeweled, Candy Crush and so on...considering the fact America actually played Puzzles & Dagoons quite a bit ago on the iphones and andriods. America actually knows this is puzzles & Dragons.

I should know considering the fact no one would stop playing it back in Sophomore year. I'm a junior now.

Soul.

I have like, 5 challenges left to complete on the 3DS version. Unfortunately, since I'm so lazy I end up not doing them.

Anyways, I just tried out Link. Jab -> Down smash is legit, dash attack is only useful when reading your opponent, and I'm really not sure if Bomb -> Up throw is a thing.

Also playing Ganondorf is as satisfying as seeing a projectile spammer.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I find it really funny people keep comparing it to Bejeweled, Candy Crush and so on...considering the fact America actually played Puzzles & Dagoons quite a bit ago on the iphones and andriods. America actually knows this is puzzles & Dragons.
I should know considering the fact no one would stop playing it back in Sophomore year. I'm a junior now.
I have nothing to add to this post except that it would have been easier and faster to "no one would stop playing it last year at my school."
Also that Puzzle and Dragons reminds me of a game I played that ISN'T Candy Crush or Bejeweled.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I have nothing to add to this post except that it would have been easier and faster to "no one would stop playing it last year at my school."
I was going to say that, but then I didn't know if that would have implied part of my junior year as well, because that was after all last year. :p

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
HOLY F***ING S*** I JUST CAUGHT [oras spoilers]

DEOXYS WITH AN ULTRA BALL WHILE IT'S HEALTH WAS STILL YELLOW

THAT WAS SO SCARY OH MY GOD. I had used the master ball on the previous Pokemon battle I completely forgot that another one comes right after it. I was ready to reset lmao.
Too late to let you know now but...
Rayquaza has a much higher catch rate in ORAS...45 instead of 3 like most legendaries. Using a Master Ball on it is pointless unless you really want a Rayquaza that comes out of a Master Ball.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Too late to let you know now but...
Rayquaza has a much higher catch rate in ORAS...45 instead of 3 like most legendaries. Using a Master Ball on it is pointless unless you really want a Rayquaza that comes out of a Master Ball.
You mean...I just wasted my master ball on what's essentially a pokemon with the same rate as EEVEE?!

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
You mean...I just wasted my master ball on what's essentially a pokemon with the same rate as EEVEE?!

Yes, you did. While soft-resetting for Rayquaza, I usually use Capture O-Power level three, and when it's in red health, it would be captured within a few regular Poké Balls.

Villager and Olimar are the hardest to use for All-Star on Hard. I've been attempting Olimar for the past 30 minutes. >_>

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
While attempting Olimar again, Lucario shot an Aura Sphere which slowed down right above me for one of the other characters to knock me into it...it actually slowed down. >_>

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
While attempting Olimar again, Lucario shot an Aura Sphere which slowed down right above me for one of the other characters to knock me into it...it actually slowed down. >_>
Beware the power of AURA!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It's 4AM, and I told myself I'd sleep after beating All-Star mode as Wii Fit Trainer...I've been playing All-Star on hard for an hour longer than expected. >_>

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
*sigh* Every time I start talking to him I get all these butterflies and bubbles in my stomach and I think about him a lot

then I realize he probably doesn't see me that way or else he would have let me know by now. do crushes ever work out for ugly people?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You know what I love?
Having a good nights sleep only to have your conciousness awaken by a Cat very loudly puking beside your bed.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
After over an hour of attempting to beat All-Star on hard using Wii Fit Trainer, I finally did it. All that's left for that challenge are the third party characters and three Pokemon...and maybe the Mii fighters if they count towards the challenge. I'm going to bed...

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
*sigh* Every time I start talking to him I get all these butterflies and bubbles in my stomach and I think about him a lot

then I realize he probably doesn't see me that way or else he would have let me know by now. do crushes ever work out for ugly people?
Yep.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Wario master of disguise is the worst nintendo 2D platform ever,yoshi new island is a master piece near that,the game takes forever to start,the presentation of the lore is lame,the way to change the power ups is totally gimmick and unecessary,and who tought killing cockroaches before opening a chest was a good idea needs to retire from gaming designing.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
After over an hour of attempting to beat All-Star on hard using Wii Fit Trainer, I finally did it. All that's left for that challenge are the third party characters and three Pokemon...and maybe the Mii fighters if they count towards the challenge. I'm going to bed...
Mii Fighters don't count towards the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom