• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm pranked? Since when- last month, you say?

Damn, I'm pretty slow on the uptake.
That's how it begins.
The unaware ones realize the shade has overtaken them, then they slowly turn...
Then 30 days later you regain all sanity. And that ugly orange name. Tis why I use the emerald theme! So everybody's name is a nice shade of green
Might want to add some text in that post ;)

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
What can I say, dont disrespect the Doc-WAIT YOURE A MOD NOW? When did that happen, congrats.
ayy lmao

I showed that gif to my friend back home, and he said he's going to try and master the frame perfect rage quit. I told him he'd probably kill me with laughter because I almost died last night when I found that.

Did you get that from GRsmash?
yeee

based GRSmash

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
b61.jpeg

I can't play Smash 4 right now. It's frustrating, I want to play some :4drmario: and destroy people with my tornado.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
All this time passed since the release of the Wii U version of Smash, and I forget that the PotD's even existed. Does anyone else feel like that?
I remember waking up to Marth to realize ten minutes later he got revealed, so no, not me.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Mother 4 Citizens of earth now in the online store near of you,with full voice acting:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
All this time passed since the release of the Wii U version of Smash, and I forget that the PotD's even existed. Does anyone else feel like that?
not really for some of them.....

I mean how could I forget that thread?

Seriously, it's actually when I started to be very active on paper Mario stuff.

Stuff like the meta knioght 4am hype (that one was silly).

Of course july 29.

And shocking deconfirmation like Girahim.

So, I pretty much didn't forgot those.

But I don't think I ever will for July 29....that one felt special.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Is anyone else disgusted when people use "autistic" as an insult?
Yes,

Mainly because I have myself an adhd and I don't even consider it an handicap, but more as an advantage.

^which is unfortunately not the case with everyone since....it's quite hard to reach this step.

It's just annoying to see bad stereotype like this....so, yes it is offending in my book.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
More or less it's a 'should you REALLY be saying that?' type of feeling. Kinda like calling someone a Jew. Unless it's for comedic purposes in the right setting (which is possible), it just sounds ugly.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It's practically just as stupid as calling someone a furry.
As stupid? Maybe. But as offensive? Absolutely not.
It's sad how when one group of people get respected in society...another takes its place.
Whether they want to admit it or not, most people will judge you if they learn you have a form of autism, but it's not really even their fault. It's the people who try to label anyone with the condition and use the most prominent examples, some of which we've talked about, to class everyone on the spectrum.
And god forbid people who try to "cure" it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
As stupid? Maybe. But as offensive? Absolutely not.
It's sad how when one group of people get respected in society...another takes its place.
Whether they want to admit it or not, most people will judge you if they learn you have a form of autism, but it's not really even their fault. It's the people who try to label anyone with the condition and use the most prominent examples, some of which we've talked about, to class everyone on the spectrum.
Look, in my book, there's no name for it, it's just a different way of seeing and thinking.

The main problem is I said that it was hard to reach the step to embrace it for some people right?

This is not helping with the current society. Seriously, I'm so grateful to my familly context because I consider myself lucky.

It's like a challenge for a reward, but getting to that is just annoying with how it seems the society don't get it and prevents you from reaching that step.....

Are people even aware what this way of thinking bring?

Seriously, if you want my honest opinion, people like Sakurai could have a form of it and I think I heard that Satoshi siad he has it.

The former is of course and probablyt will never be confirmed, but it just seems to be it with the quotes I read which is btw, why i enjoy to read quotes so much.

It just far from a bad thing and i still don't get why it's used as an insult....

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
You can't cure Autism or Asperger's, but you can mask it fairly well. I was told I had Asperger's (though I took the evaluation on 3 hours of sleep and no Caffeine, but that's beside the point). Learning social cues and basic human interaction were difficult and got me into some trouble at times, especially eye contact. After a few years of practicing and with the help of an unmentionable substance, you would never know that I have it.

It's possible to mask what you have, but it takes time and practice.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I seen enough ppl on AIB (now called NDJ) use that word as an insult. After I found out what it meant, I definitely do think it's immature and disrespectful, and those who do that need to be smacked in the face. Hard. It's up there with me hating some racist words.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom