• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Huh? People still argue 3ds vs. Wii U? I haven't even heard that much about the 3ds version as well. Especially since all my online friends have the wii u version now. In fact, I'm starting to forget what existed in the 3ds version.

D

Deleted member

>EVO 2015 has Killer Instinct, Melee, Smash 4, Guilty Gear Xrd

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Melee vs. Brawl, and 3DS vs. Wii U, yep, it won't end.
It'll never end because people keep arguing.
Huh? People still argue 3ds vs. Wii U? I haven't even heard that much about the 3ds version as well. Especially since all my online friends have the wii u version now. In fact, I'm starting to forget what existed in the 3ds version.
3DS vs. Wii U is like a hybrid of Melee vs. Brawl except that you add a handheld version and say "THE FIRST HANDHELD SMASH!" which sold a lot of people but then people began to complain about the precious 3DS version. Because we all need a Wii U am I right. :troll:

D

Deleted member

It'll never end because people keep arguing.

3DS vs. Wii U is like a hybrid of Melee vs. Brawl except that you add a handheld version and say "THE FIRST HANDHELD SMASH!" which sold a lot of people but then people began to complain about the precious 3DS version. Because we all need a Wii U am I right. :troll:
That is the past. We are now into the competitive aspect of the games. :troll:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
New drawing of my alien species after tweaking some design aspects.

6A92AF30-7AE9-4FB6-8543-D5B99E55B99C.JPG

(I know the clothes are sloppy. The original image was NSFW, and it was kind of hastily edited.)

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Yup. They're the Bekesta, a race of amphibious avians that I'm writing a book about. I'm glad you think this one's cute. The book's pretty dark, but I was aiming for cute with this individual. :3
Ooooh. Cool! :O

Got any more concept art of your species? :?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Ooooh. Cool! :O

Got any more concept art of your species? :?
Not yet. That's the most recent one after several design changes.

Here's an older one from a year ago, though. (Note that this one's a separate individual.)

D5DE7ECC-D4B7-4719-A02F-0C293265576A.JPG

That looks pretty good. Not bad.
Thank you. I'm really trying to get it right.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

3DS, actually. Colors 3D and Art Academy (both LFE and Poké) are things I use often.
Oh, the 3DS. I rarely use it for drawing. If anything, I use Colors 3D and Art Academy (DSi) when bored. I would get SketchPad for Wii U at a later point. But for the most part, I use my Bamboo Capture to draw things like my current icon, and it's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom