• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I trust dentists about as much as I trust the mafia.

My mother's getting a $10,000 five-tooth removal this Thursday which is only necessary because of their several earlier malpractices on her which also cost several thousand dollars each.

Oh how I wish I was exaggerating.

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Speaking of water and hygiene, I recently retrofitted my bidet with an industrial-strength hose.

The inaugural use was a revelation.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
oooooh they told me that before also x.x Not flossing a lot is what gave me my cavities
I had a cavity once in a molar last year. Luckily no major damage but they had to inject a thing into my gums and it was so uncomfortable and I couldn't feel my lower teeth for like an hour >.<

D

Deleted member

Of course I'm the only one who actually kinda likes Meme Run because I like dumb crap like that.

I don't see the problem with it anyway
Is there even an option to pause the game? Based on the looks of it, it probably doesn't.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Soul.

Just need to practice with her a bit. N-Air and F-Air are your best friends and so is your float. Might take you a few tries, but since every noob on FG spams the same stuff, all you gotta do is float above them and take a shot when the opportunity is there.
Yeah, every time I use Puff, I use NAir. FAir is also good offstage. But then the noobs will roll because they think rolling is so good.

D

Deleted member

I won't be Sayaka for long.
In case you haven't noticed, yesterday I was a turned-table
The day before: Black and White
The day before: Oshawott
The day before: A Dragon
The day before: A watermelon
The day before: Drawcia's soul
The day before: Rainbow Road
And tomorrow I'll be something else.
Holy Quintet disconfirmed.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I muted the Wombo Combo on the original video.

Wondering why I don't watch tournaments even though it would probably help me a lot? The commentators. The obnoxious voices of the commentators is why.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Yeah, every time I use Puff, I use NAir. FAir is also good offstage. But then the noobs will roll because they think rolling is so good.
After biting through For Glory, I got fed up and joined Anther's Ladder. Much better players there for sure.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Wondering why I don't watch tournaments even though it would probably help me a lot? The commentators. The obnoxious voices of the commentators is why.
*watching Video*
*turns up volume a bit cause I can't hear clearly*
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHERE YOU AT
WHERE YOU AT

*throws headphones at wall and tends to bleeding ears*

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Bruh, the commentators are why I watch tournaments.
Well not the entire reason but they make the experience more enjoyable for me.

Can't believe somebody would mute the original wombo combo

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Yeah...
Commentators are supposed to help the viewer keep track of what's happening.

I think most people know what's going on in the match and just want a good personality to compliment it.

Last edited:

Soul.

I watch them even if the commentary is bad. Although I may mute it sometimes.
After biting through For Glory, I got fed up and joined Anther's Ladder. Much better players there for sure.
Oooh, better players. Are there better players on the 3DS?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
*watching Video*
*turns up volume a bit cause I can't hear clearly*
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHERE YOU AT
WHERE YOU AT

*throws headphones at wall and tends to bleeding ears*
Yeah, commentators on a video game, 99 out of 100 times, sound more like they're having the most immodest gay sex ever than having anything to do with video games.

I don't watch Let's Plays, either. Or any "gamer broz on a couch" kind of thing.

D

Deleted member

Yeah...
Commentators are supposed to help the viewer keep track of what's happening.

I think most people know what's going on in the match and just want a good personality to compliment it.
That's what I think too. If anything I'd just watch the gameplay itself.

D

Deleted member

I don't watch Let's Plays either, because it's always more fun to play games yourself than it is to watch other people play them. I'm not too interested in tournaments for the same reason; I'd rather enter (and get bodied) than watch other people play.

Last edited by a moderator:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
l
Oooh, better players. Are there better players on the 3DS?
There are quite a few actually. I'm on usually when I get an internet connection, which is once in a while. I know RosalinaComet is one of them who plays, the others I'm a little foggy on.
I don't watch Let's Plays either, because it's always more fun to play games yourself than it is to watch other people play them. I'm not too interested in tournaments for the same reason; I'd rather enter (and get bodied) than watch other people play.
The only true reason I watch tourneys is so I can study what people are doing with said character and develop ways to combat it with my mains. I mostly watch Project M tourney videos because that's the game I'm focusing on along with Sm4sh, but be besides watching Zucco, I find Sm4sh battles boring to watch.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't really watch gameplay videos in general that much. :troll:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
So what you're saying is that you'd rather watch others play.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
If you don't study how others play, the "and get bodied" part of your post won't disappear.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I watch LP's but only of games that I haven't played or will likely never get to play.

D

Deleted member

Maybe someday.
We only had 3/5 anyway.
2/5. I never changed to Homura.

If you don't study how others play, the "and get bodied" part of your post won't disappear.
I'd rather be the worst player who just enjoys playing the game than invest hundreds of hours studying matchups and crud. It's a video game. It's not something I would like to take too seriously. Beating the stuffing out of AIs to learn characters is good enough for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

There are quite a few actually. I'm on usually when I get an internet connection, which is once in a while. I know RosalinaComet is one of them who plays, the others I'm a little foggy on.

The only true reason I watch tourneys is so I can study what people are doing with said character and develop ways to combat it with my mains. I mostly watch Project M tourney videos because that's the game I'm focusing on along with Sm4sh, but be besides watching Zucco, I find Sm4sh battles boring to watch.
Ah, I see. Well, that's cool I guess. I don't have plans in joining that thing soon. Surprised they use 3 stocks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom