• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Is anyone here actually much of a Mario Party fan?
I like the N64 games the best; the latter ones are okay to really bad, in comparison. Mario Party DS was good, though. MP9 was alright I suppose.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
JUst got back from making some custom stages.

*Looks at stage mess* I'm a terrible person.
What kinds of custom stages have any of you made? (If you've even made any)
Some of My stages include:
Upside Down Battlefield
Chaos
YES
Why
Why version 2
Final Destistupid
All
Cannon Chaos!
Platforms
and more.
I have 41 custom stages.

Last edited:

Soul.

There are lots of better stages anyway. Duking it out in a plain, simple platform gets boring quickly but I ultimately don't mind it.
Honestly, I'd rather play on normal, completely viable stages that have no problems. FD was just chosen as the base of For Glory because it's plain. Noobs need to step up their game.

Also, Mario Party 3 master race.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

Upside Down Battlefield
Chaos
YES
Why
Why version 2
Final Destistupid
All
Cannon Chaos!
Platforms
and more.
I have 41 custom stages.
I made a big unplayable volcano stage, and Battlefield with upside-down Battlefield floating above it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Upside Down Battlefield
Chaos
YES
Why
Why version 2
Final Destistupid
All
Cannon Chaos!
Platforms
and more.
I have 41 custom stages.
As of this post I have only made one. And its name is Diddly-squat.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I'd rather play on normal, completely viable stages that have no problems. FD was just chosen as the base of For Glory because it's plain. Noobs need to step up their game.

Also, Mario Party 3 master race.
But how about creating an Alpha mode with Battlefield-style platforms? That would be must better, and would be the noobs' true weakness. Lol, and yeah, Mario Party 3 was the most "complete" one out of the originals so it's the best one, I guess. The first one had no items and the N64 Control Stick problems, and Mario Party 2 improved over 9000 things from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Coming from someone who is a noob, I can safely say that I don't care what you give me, I'll still find a way to screw something up.

Last edited:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Aww, look at the fluffy widdle bunny!
I laughed way harder at that than I should have. Someone better use it as their avi come April.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
As of this post I have only made one. And its name is Diddly-squat.
I've made tons of glitchy custom stages.
I have one that glitches out Wario's bike, sevreal that involve cannons and walls.
The lava is good for chaos.
I have a custom stage where playing on Mega Special Smash kills player 4 during the countdown.
I like the stage builder.
I laughed way harder at that than I should have. Someone better use it as their avi come April.
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
You know what to do.

Last edited:

Soul.

Please. Scrubs don't play For Glory because they don't like losing all the time. :salt: :4littlemac: :salt:

#youonlygloryonce
They don't like losing but they play like they want to lose. That's funny.
But how about creating an Alpha mode with Battlefield-style platforms? That would be must better, and would be the noobs' true weakness. Lol, and yeah, Mario Party 3 was the most "complete" one out of the originals so it's the best one, I guess. The first one had no items and the N64 Control Stick problems, and Mario Party 2 improved over 9000 things from it.
I would like it if they made Battlefield-like stages. Better than FD at least.
Yes, Mario Party 3 is the most complete MP of the N64.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Even so it can't be denied society is still sexist to a big extent.
Now, I hate what that guy did, he deserved to step down, but this part I disagree with.

Big extent? Depends on the definition I will admit. I funnily see more people who want to fight sexism cause it though. However, a lot of things that I often see viewed as sexist, don't have a reason to be considered sexist.
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo Bravely Second will have a cat master class:

What's up with japanese and catgirls?
Also slowpoke. We knew about that for a while now. :p

We are currently on cake maker and Edea being an important character.

D

Deleted member

Proof you can't trust Wikipedia:

Goku isn't in this list. Therefore fake.
I remember last week or so, that Wikipedia claimed Turner Broadcasting System (the guys behind Cartoon Network and TBS) would be developing the new Spartan browser alongside Microsoft. I laughed so hard at that, but then someone came and removed all mentions of that as "there was no evidence that shows that Turner is developing the thing" on the references. :troll:

Psst, non-English Wikipedias are pretty much wastelands for no reason. They should be just like the original site.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Don't be depressed over noobs who have 0 skill on the games. Those noobs don't know how to play a character and if anything, they are the ones who should keep losing instead of you. There's no way you can't have skill compared to a spammer who uses the same move every single time, rolls, and thinks they are the best player ever because apparently they think For Glory matters. Win rate doesn't matter, man.
I'm pretty sure that losing nearly every single match against them means I'm less skilled than them. That's what "being less skilled" means; being worse at the game.

I just remembered I changed my icon again

Hears something. dont go on For Glory
What's my alternative? Setting things up over the friend list? For Fun? Computer players? Local battles?
I don't have a soul to play against, that's what I'm saying.

Upside Down Battlefield
Chaos
YES
Why
Why version 2
Final Destistupid
All
Cannon Chaos!
Platforms
and more.
I have 41 custom stages.
I have over 70, very near the upper limit. I'll link to a Miiverse post that has nearly all of them in a sec.

EDIT: Here. https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHiL8F9qNQ

Last edited:

Soul.

I'm pretty sure that losing nearly every single match against them means I'm less skilled than them. That's what "being less skilled" means; being worse at the game.

What's my alternative? Setting things up over the friend list? For Fun? Computer players? Local battles?
I don't have a soul to play against, that's what I'm saying.
That still doesn't mean noobs are more skilled than you. Do they know how to out of shield? Short hops?
I don't think so. Fighting with friends online is 100x better than Noob Glory, but then again, I don't know if people would want to play.
Proof you can't trust Wikipedia:

Goku isn't in this list. Therefore fake.
Pretty sure a Miiverse user edited that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Played Luigi's Mansion a bit more.

Still stuck on Mr. Luggs. Giant ghost dude just refuses to stay weak long enough to cough up the big pearl I need for his gold framed portrait...

D

Deleted member

That still doesn't mean noobs are more skilled than you. Do they know how to out of shield? Short hops?
I don't think so. Fighting with friends online is 100x better than Noob Glory, but then again, I don't know if people would want to play.

If it's a Miiverse user I'll facepalm 9000 times. Spongebob would appear in the list then.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

If you know a bunch of complicated moves with a sword, and the other guy just rushes up and stabs you because that's the first thing that comes to his mind, would you say the guy who's bleeding out on the ground is more skilled? He does, after all, know more moves than the guy who's still alive.

Id say go on for fun. For fun is more fun
I've tried For Fun. The game slowing down 1FPS or slower is not fun at all.

Why do you have gold on your head anyway?
No idea. I just didn't want my Mii to look like me. IRL me looks like the ******* child of a fedora/neckbeard, a serial killer, and the devil.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I must be the only one who is looking forward to the Windows 10 event tomorrow. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom