• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Aw sweet, @ Blargg888 Blargg888 is Sayaka now. We also have @ Autumn ♫ Autumn ♫ as Kyouko, so are we resurrecting the Holy Quintet? I'll change to Homura if I need to!
I won't be Sayaka for long.
In case you haven't noticed, yesterday I was a turned-table
The day before: Black and White
The day before: Oshawott
The day before: A Dragon
The day before: A watermelon
The day before: Drawcia's soul
The day before: Rainbow Road
And tomorrow I'll be something else.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Attempted to order things using Club Nintendo coins. I've gotten order numbers and codes, but then I have the same amount of coins from the start. When I refreshed the page for the poster set, it said there was a problem with placing the order or something like that...I haven't even tried using the code for Super Metroid yet because when I tried using it on Wii U, it said it was for the Wii...I should have paid more attention. In any case, I wonder if it will work...

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Attempted to order things using Club Nintendo coins. I've gotten order numbers and codes, but then I have the same amount of coins from the start. When I refreshed the page for the poster set, it said there was a problem with placing the order or something like that...I haven't even tried using the code for Super Metroid yet because when I tried using it on Wii U, it said it was for the Wii...I should have paid more attention. In any case, I wonder if it will work...
It will work on the Wii U if you go into the Wii menu and then into the Wii shop. Not the Wii U shop.

And yeah Club Nintendo has been weird today. Probably because of everyone panicking about the news.

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a brony but I have a question,
What symbol/icon would represent the mlp series, and the spongebob series?

I'm not a brony but I have a question,
What symbol/icon would represent the mlp series, and the spongebob series?

Oops sorry I didn't meant to double post. There was some glitch that made me double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
R.I.P. Club Nintendo 2002 - 2015 (Before anyone asks, Club Nintendo dates back to 2002 for the European audience)

It will be sad to see this marvelous rewards system go since I can tell that many people had fond memories of using their account. These memories may include giving Nintendo some feedback on the games you had bought or using your coins to buy digital titles/prizes from the main site. Good thing I had taken advantage of my account for 5 years in order to get my prizes and the free VC titles (Pilotwings and Kirby Super Star FTW!). There's about 6 months left for it to live and I can tell that whatever Nintendo has planned to replace it will be miles better in comparison.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Why is it that whenever I think I've got my depression licked, I suddenly hit rock bottom again?

I was just literally crying over a losing streak in For Glory against spammers. Shedding literal tears over my incomprehensible lack of skill at a video game. Has my life really gone this far down in the pits?

Soul.

Why is it that whenever I think I've got my depression licked, I suddenly hit rock bottom again?

I was just literally crying over a losing streak in For Glory against spammers. Shedding literal tears over my incomprehensible lack of skill at a video game. Has my life really gone this far down in the pits?
Don't be depressed over noobs who have 0 skill on the games. Those noobs don't know how to play a character and if anything, they are the ones who should keep losing instead of you. There's no way you can't have skill compared to a spammer who uses the same move every single time, rolls, and thinks they are the best player ever because apparently they think For Glory matters. Win rate doesn't matter, man.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529

Im sure its just a bump in the road. I have had the same problem before where I got so frustrated where I almost gave up on getting better, but just keep trying. Spammers are very predictable so just dont play there game. Play defencively until they are open.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just remembered I changed my icon again

Hears something. dont go on For Glory

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't be depressed over noobs who have 0 skill on the games. Those noobs don't know how to play a character and if anything, they are the ones who should keep losing instead of you. There's no way you can't have skill compared to a spammer who uses the same move every single time, rolls, and thinks they are the best player ever because apparently they think For Glory matters. Win rate doesn't matter, man.
As if the only viable stage is Final Destination. :smirk:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My god, these FNAF original songs are addicting. I just found a song called, "Foxy's Tale" and I can't stop listening to it.

Like, this is some good stuff.

INB4 Hate :4villager:

D

Deleted member

They don't know what a real stage is then.
FD isn't even the "best" stage.
There are lots of better stages anyway. Duking it out in a plain, simple platform gets boring quickly but I ultimately don't mind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom