• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Icon making is fun though and has plenty of room for creativity. On a side note, I wouldn't mind getting a job making logos and icons for record labels like Metal Blade or Nuclear Records for bands, hell, even make the cover art for them. I'd have a blast doing that if I can work on the whole art thing.
2br00tal4sch00l

Tell 'em that Sehnsucht vouches for you. ;)

D

Deleted member

I've been trying to get back into anatomy drawing so that everything would look right on my characters. I'm fairly good at drawing simple creatures, but humans give me trouble.

Icon making is fun though and has plenty of room for creativity. On a side note, I wouldn't mind getting a job making logos and icons for record labels like Metal Blade or Nuclear Records for bands, hell, even make the cover art for them. I'd have a blast doing that if I can work on the whole art thing.
Humans give me trouble as well, it's more of a mixed bag; I sometimes get the body and everything right, and sometimes I don't. That's why I usually stick to video game characters when I draw something.

I may bring up that controller image over 9000 times, but that's an example of my flat design stuff.

About jobs.. I would like to help Smashboards one day with the logo and designs. It would be pretty cool to be honest. Either way, I'd work as an artist for a game company or whatever lol.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My sentiments exactly, and I have to get three in before Thursday ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
Even then I have to hope I pass this semester (´(エ)`)
Go Hamm and Potato Head on those essays. What are they on?

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Humans give me trouble as well, it's more of a mixed bag; I sometimes get the body and everything right, and sometimes I don't. That's why I usually stick to video game characters when I draw something.

I may bring up that controller image over 9000 times, but that's an example of my flat design stuff.

About jobs.. I would like to help Smashboards one day with the logo and designs. It would be pretty cool to be honest. Either way, I'd work as an artist for a game company or whatever lol.
That's a nice controller you got there.

Yeah, I tend to stick with game characters myself, especially Pokémon. I mean, I'm not bad at drawing people, but I definitely need improvement.

Since we're showing off art, here's a Mincinno I drew a while back:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, there's a reason I can't express my like for Disney Princess and Sailor Moon in public: They're girl things, society standards say men can't like girl things or they're homosexual (which insults them too).
I would argue it's not as bad as it was years ago, since the internet allows you to express and debate that sort of mentality among others.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's a nice controller you got there.

Yeah, I tend to stick with game characters myself, especially Pokémon. I mean, I'm not bad at drawing people, but I definitely need improvement.

Since we're showing off art, here's a Mincinno I drew a while back:
Thanks. I made it for an old friend's YouTube collab channel.

Those are some old drawings I made. They look nice even to this day, apparently. I need to improve on humans too.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I would argue it's not as bad as it was years ago, since the internet allows you to express and debate that sort of mentality among others.
Well, bronies are proof of that.

Still, talking about it in places like a school or break times at a work would be sort of awkward.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Thanks. I made it for an old friend's YouTube collab channel.

Those are some old drawings I made. They look nice even to this day, apparently. I need to improve on humans too.
They look so... clean. O.O

Very good though.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, a guy connected to Smash tournaments has been found out to be harassing women. Well, will you look at that.

It seems some people still have no respect for other human beings. What a shame.

And yet, I am not surprised.

While I usually say this for comedic purposes, I ask that you read the Einstein quote on my signature and observe how right he was when he said that.

Anyway, here's hoping that he gets rightfully punished for what he did. It won't undo the damage done, but it will surely stop him from potentially harassing more victims.

D

Deleted member

So, a guy connected to Smash tournaments has been found out to be harassing women. Well, will you look at that.

It seems some people still have no respect for other human beings. What a shame.

And yet, I am not surprised.

While I usually say this for comedic purposes, I ask that you read the Einstein quote on my signature and observe how right he was when he said that.

Anyway, here's hoping that he gets rightfully punished for what he did. It won't undo the damage done, but it will surely stop him from potentially harassing more victims.
Apparently he's stepping down, and I wouldn't be surprised to not see him come back now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
He definitely deserves to be punished, but I hope he actually gets help as well. Don't get me wrong, I think he is narcissistic, perverted loser, but everyone deserves help. Getting help is the only thing that will actually prevent him from doing this **** again.

I'm glad that so many people came out to expose him- this was the only way things could've worked out for the better. Initially, only one girl made a baseless accusation, which I believed, but couldn't support. Now that there is actual evidence such as chat logs, and multiple testimonies, it is much easier to accept what each person is saying individually.

I'm glad everything worked out. Now I hope the smash figureheads really step it up and show some support for the various people in the smash community, as well as show support for each game in the series. I really want the community to dig PM out of the hole Strife shafted it into.

On an unrelated note, could someone prank me plox, i want da pink

D

Deleted member

Same with the Minccino I drew. Damn I need to get back into drawing. I need to pick up some new pencils and erasers.
I haven't done much in the drawing department (lately) either so I should go back to it too. I don't color stuff because I'm really bad at it unless it's digital. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Just now finding out about this Alex Strife BS.
Holy freaking crap.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
He definitely deserves to be punished, but I hope he actually gets help as well. Don't get me wrong, I think he is narcissistic, perverted loser, but everyone deserves help. Getting help is the only thing that will actually prevent him from doing this **** again.

I'm glad that so many people came out to expose him- this was the only way things could've worked out for the better. Initially, only one girl made a baseless accusation, which I believed, but couldn't support. Now that there is actual evidence such as chat logs, and multiple testimonies, it is much easier to accept what each person is saying individually.

I'm glad everything worked out. Now I hope the smash figureheads really step it up and show some support for the various people in the smash community, as well as show support for each game in the series. I really want the community to dig PM out of the hole Strife shafted it into.

On an unrelated note, could someone prank me plox, i want da pink
Woh hey! Fancy meeting you here!

I should've saved one of my Pranks. I'd prank you in a heartbeat.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The class system of Bravely Default is probably one of the best things about the game, but also forces you to grind a lot if you want to master them all. Still, the amount of customization options is quite a lot.

Naturally, it seems the second game will have even more classes... Looking forward to that.

And with this, I'm off! See ya.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Everyone did. It's shutting down, yeah, we're getting Flipnote 3D for free, yeah.
Uh.......
:079:
Guys your not doing the slowpoke thing right i was asking if the news was heard (besides i learned about this in the mewtwo thread)

For me the feelings are neutral because i already got the mewtwo code and music cds (mewtwo was the only reason i joined)

Hes mine in april so im good

Last edited:

Soul.

Im confused, what Club Nintendo news?
Club Nintendo is shutting down in favor of a new reward programme made by Nintendo that will be up in the coming months. As a small token from them, they will release Flipnote Studio 3D to Club Nintendo members for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom