• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
It's possible. You could make an OC for trolling purposes right now just to bother recolor makers who RP. Then again, this is mostly seen in the Sonic Fanon Wiki.
If only I had a computer and Photoshop. I would love to troll some sonic RPers. It sounds like a magical idea.

I miss Photoshop though. Can't wait to get a computer and start working on stuff again.

D

Deleted member

I suddenly wanted to listen to this music again. For some weird reason, Peach's Castle is my favorite stage in Melee. Probably because I unlocked :drmario: there when I was a kid. Good times.
The nostalgia is strong in this. Good times indeed.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yes, they do. His channel is still up, although they may be mirrors of his videos, too.
I'm watching some right now.

They're half over a minute long intro and half weird irritating voice. (pretty sure it's not a real voice from what I heard in was of his videos, but I don't exactly what this fake improvised voice is to be exact....it's so hard to understand it at times)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Despite the fact I prefer making my own OCs, there was a time I took my hand into making a Pokemon OC for roleplaying. His name was Viotini, and was a character I roleplayed as on Tumblr...

Yeah uh... Goooood memory...

D

Deleted member

I'm watching some right now.

They're half over a minute long intro and half weird irritating voice. (pretty sure it's not a real voice from what I heard in was of his videos, but I don't exactly what this fake improvised voice is to be exact....it's so hard to understand it at times)
Indeed. He's just using Speakonia for the voice. It's weird but okay. The intro is way too long, yeah, should've been shorter but I can't do anything about it.

If only I had a computer and Photoshop. I would love to troll some sonic RPers. It sounds like a magical idea.

I miss Photoshop though. Can't wait to get a computer and start working on stuff again.
Which Photoshop would you get? CS6 or CC?

Soul.

I honestly never trolled roleplayers because I feel it's a waste of time. It's funny at first, but then I lose interest.
Despite the fact I prefer making my own OCs, there was a time I took my hand into making a Pokemon OC for roleplaying. His name was Viotini, and was a character I roleplayed as on Tumblr...

Yeah uh... Goooood memory...
Did you draw that or did you ask someone to do the job?

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
*comes in*
*sees Sonic roleplay being discusssed*
*sees roleplaying being discussed*
*remembers how my two former friends used to role-play Glee*

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
As for OCs, you know Sakurai and FEA team's OCs that made in Smash. You know, Dark Pit and Lucina.

You know, literally a color swap and a gender flip with different personalities slapped in to poorly disguise the unoriginal designs. :4darkpit::4lucina:

Some of the stages were made by some of my friends and I did gotten help on the gameplay engine. Rest is made by me.
Ah, I see. That's nice. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Poor :4pit:. Thank god he's good in Smash though.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Which Photoshop would you get? CS6 or CC?
I didn't realize Adobe came out with a new one. I've heard great things about CS6, but CC is new to me.

I've only had experience in CS3, which I loved it, but I'd like to upgrade to one of them when I do get the desktop and some disposable income. If money permits, I'll get CC. It does look nice from what I've seen of it, but I don't know the general concensus if it's good to work with or not (like CS4's problems, but that's from word of mouth). If not, there is always CS6, which is solid on its own.

I honestly never trolled roleplayers because I feel it's a waste of time. It's funny at first, but then I lose interest.
That's basically my stance. I troll where it's needed and I move on to the next target. Gotta keep things fresh.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I didn't realize Adobe came out with a new one. I've heard great things about CS6, but CC is new to me.

I've only had experience in CS3, which I loved it, but I'd like to upgrade to one of them when I do get the desktop and some disposable income. If money permits, I'll get CC. It does look nice from what I've seen of it, but I don't know the general concensus if it's good to work with or not (like CS4's problems, but that's from word of mouth). If not, there is always CS6, which is solid on its own.

That's basically my stance. I troll where it's needed and I move on to the next target. Gotta keep things fresh.
Creative Cloud

D

Deleted member

Well, you have to pay monthly (or whatever depending on what subscription you're going to pay) in order to use CC. I don't like the idea, so I'm staying with CS6. Besides, CC is essentially a slightly improved CS6, so it really doesn't offer much stuff. I started with CS5 and found it hard to use at first, but after checking out icon tutorials in YouTube I got the hang of it real quick. Never used the old versions, however. Previously, before using Photoshop, I used Paint and Paint.NET for graphics and all that. If I want to draw something, I use Paint Tool SAI for that (one big example could be my icon), as Illustrator is vector-based and as a result I find it difficult to work with. I'd suggest you go get CS6 instead. :p

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, you have to pay monthly (or whatever depending on what subscription you're going to pay) in order to use CC. I don't like the idea, so I'm staying with CS6. Besides, CC is essentially a slightly improved CS6, so it really doesn't offer much stuff. I started with CS5 and found it hard to use at first, but after checking out icon tutorials in YouTube I got the hang of it real quick. Never used the old versions, however. Previously, before using Photoshop, I used Paint and Paint.NET for graphics and all that. If I want to draw something, I use Paint Tool SAI for that (one big example could be my icon), as Illustrator is vector-based and as a result I find it difficult to work with. I'd suggest you go get CS6 instead. :p
With creative cloud, you get access to ALL adobe products for $30 a month

With CS6 that could cost at least $2500 + $1800

At that cost you can go YEARS using the products and still have a better deal with CC

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Okay, good to know. I'd like to get a combination of Photoshop and Illustrator so I can start working on a webcomic I've been wanting to do for a couple years. I can also work on a few logos as well because why not? I want to also get back into texture art, since it was something I enjoyed doing in college.

D

Deleted member

With creative cloud, you get access to ALL adobe products for $30 a month

With CS6 that could cost at least $2500 + $1800

At that cost you can go YEARS using the products and still have a better deal with CC
Some people just don't like paying stuff on the internet and therefore they get the version that contains a perpetual license. That's why I'm not interested on getting the latest version.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Some people just don't like paying stuff on the internet and therefore they get the version that contains a perpetual license. That's why I'm not interested on getting the latest version.
It'll take 143 months, which is 11 years to add up the same price

Plus CC is constantly updating, while CS6 is going to be obsolete.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pikas are related to rabbits

But they look more like mice

They are Lagomorphs and not Rodents

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay, good to know. I'd like to get a combination of Photoshop and Illustrator so I can start working on a webcomic I've been wanting to do for a couple years. I can also work on a few logos as well because why not? I want to also get back into texture art, since it was something I enjoyed doing in college.
I've done stuff for other people with Photoshop. Such as mobile app concepts, logos, icons, and all that. I've been onto flat design lately so my latest work has to do with that idea. I've also done work for ZippCast too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom