• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What're they gonna do? Prank me? I'd rather be pranked than left alone. Your name gets to be a nice shade of purple, and you get to have something other than your rank below your name. XD
You'll wish you were pranked when they're done with you.
Get an Umbrella and a jackhammer, you'll need them.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Selamat Pagi ! How are you all ?
Me ? I did nothing today. Oh yeah, I won all of my matches on FG with :4drmario:. I've even encountered a :4marth: player, who was pretty scary (the matchup is still tedious between them).
I've also fought a :4dedede:. I got a stock by reflecting his gordo with my UpB. You could see me behind my screen, sensibly chuckling :
View attachment 36357
Poor King, his gordo betrayed him.

Anyway, what's new here ?
Apart from Flipnote 3D finally being released and Club Nintendo closing down and being replaced, not much.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
>Flipnote 3D is coming out
>Club Nintendo is shutting down
>Alex Strife is a piece of ****
>Sonic OCs are still terrible

That's pretty much the jist of it.

By the way, nice to see the Doc writing perscriptions for an ***-whoppin'.
Why is it closing down ? :luigimelee:

Soul.

At least Donut Steel was entertaining. I'm afraid of what these unoriginal wonderful minds have in store for Flipbook.
Yeah, I'll give Donut Steel that. At least it was entertaining. Oh well, we're gonna have to get used to seeing recolor GIFs every time.
Why is it closing down ? :luigimelee:
Because a new reward programme made by Nintendo will be up in the coming months.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So I've finally started watching The Legend of Korra. In Episode 1...

• Republic City = Chinatown USA if it took over New York.
  • 1960s jazz music in the chase sequence.
  • Hobos.
Well okay.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Here we go...*drinks out of Buzz Lightyear cup with bendy straw*
http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/01...n-toy-story-2605380?lt_source=external,manual

Give me a few minutes before I make a conclusion then shoot it down.
"Andy realizes the relationship between Woody and Bo Peep."

Really? If this is after TS2, he's obviously a bit older at this point. He wouldn't acknowledging the relationship of two objects and would be more "realistic". :4villager:

I'm gonna say he sold her. He may of bended to biased thinking and decided to keep "boy toys".

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Since we on the subject of OCs, why are the Sonic, Naruto, and Creepypasta OCs are the worst, The OCs from these fanbases have the worst OCs I have ever seen.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
MLP and Lion King OCs are almost as bad as Sonic OCs.

Recolors are everywhere (Especially in the Lion King's case. Lion King fanart is generally surprisingly pretty tame, good and relaxed. The countless recolor "OCs" are their main problem) and it's not too uncommon for them to be paired up with official characters.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
MLP and Lion King OCs are almost as bad as Sonic OCs.

Recolors are everywhere (Especially in the Lion King's case. Lion King fanart is generally surprisingly pretty tame, good and relaxed. The countless recolor "OCs" are their main problem) and it's not too uncommon for them to be paired up with official characters.
I think it's safe to say that OCs in general regardless of fanbase are equally terrible.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think it's safe to say that OCs in general regardless of fanbase are equally terrible.
Pretty much.

It's just some fanbases are more susceptible to getting a crapton of fanmade "OCs" than others.

I gotta admit that there are a very small number of genuinely creative and original OC designs and character personalities out there. But in a world like that of Sonic's.....such things get old pretty quickly.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
The worst OC I have seen was a one that was a daughter of Naruto and the story was that Kushina ( Naruto Mother if anyone didn't watch Naruto) break up with Minato ( Naruto father ) and date Naruto and have a child and now Naruto have sex with his daughter which is that person OC.

D

Deleted member

Yes, it would be useful. Flipnote DSi didn't that functionality, right? Eh. It's going to be useful regardless.
Yep. Makes sense as I don't think there's a website like Flipnote Hatena for this thing.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You all think you've seen bad Sonic OCs
You have not
I repeat
YOU HAVE NOT
Seen the utter **** that is the Spriting Channels of Hatena.
Recolors.
Recolors EVERYWHERE.
AND NOTHING BUT THAT.
MARIO RECOLORS
SONIC RECOLORS
CHEAP BASE USAGE
IT'S TERRIBLE, I TELL YOU
BUT WHY DO I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Soul.

The worst OC I have seen was a one that was a daughter of Naruto and the story was that Kushina ( Naruto Mother if anyone didn't watch Naruto) break up with Minato ( Naruto father ) and date Naruto and have a child and now Naruto have sex with his daughter which is that person OC.
.....Naruto? Original character?
LMAO are you serious? I didn't even know anime OCs existed!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
You all think you've seen bad Sonic OCs
You have not
I repeat
YOU HAVE NOT
Seen the utter **** that is the Spriting Channels of Hatena.
Recolors.
Recolors EVERYWHERE.
AND NOTHING BUT THAT.
MARIO RECOLORS
SONIC RECOLORS
CHEAP BASE USAGE
IT'S TERRIBLE, I TELL YOU
BUT WHY DO I LOVE IT SO MUCH
You love to hate that why.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Wut.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well, I've found my first surprise when looking up facts on Legend of Korra.

The character, Tenzin, is voiced by J.K. Simmons. A.k.a. J. Jonah Jameson from the Spiderman trilogy.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
..you are into some kinky stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom