• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Flipnote Studio 3D?
flipnote.png
(2 years really)

I was very worried that those goddamn child molesters killed off any chances of it happening. Glad it's happening (and for free!)

Club Nintendo shutting down forever?
Well, I've been a member of Club Nintendo since its launch but sad to see it go (at least we're getting a new rewards program after this), I've been a Platinum tier every year (and 2015) and have gotten lots of goodies from the service since.

Well, I have 1,090 coins (plus some undone surveys) to spend before it ends.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Like I said, if I think abut it, it was a good decision to end club nintendo....mainly because of the survey.

But that actually means another thing, they expect to have accurate answer on social media.

Which basically means that if you care about their games....just answers their question they ask....

D

Deleted member

I'm just glad I was able to claim the Smash Soundtrack CD. That's really all I used Club Nintendo for :p

D

Deleted member

Flipnote Studio 3D?
View attachment 36355 (2 years really)

I was very worried that those goddamn child molesters killed off any chances of it happening. Glad it's happening (and for free!)

Club Nintendo shutting down forever?
Well, I've been a member of Club Nintendo since its launch but sad to see it go (at least we're getting a new rewards program after this), I've been a Platinum tier every year (and 2015) and have gotten lots of goodies from the service since.

Well, I have 1,090 coins (plus some undone surveys) to spend before it ends.
That's funny, I also have 1090 coins. It's sad Club Nintendo is getting discontinued, but Flipnote stole the show. I also thought that because of the Swapnote incident, it wouldn't be getting released here in the first place.

I was thinking more abstract art.
That could work. Some notes looked really nice on the DSi version.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I actually don't have any qualms about Club Nintendo going down anymore. I keep forgetting my password for my account, and I've already ordered my CD and DLC

This does make me think Mewtwo's the only DLC we're gonna get though.

Last edited:

Soul.

I remember I had a note with 370+ pages on Flipnote Studio on the DSi. It was about stick figures. Might as well remake it on Flipnote 3D.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I never used club Nintendo, I don't have the 3ds verson of smash so I'll just buy Mewtwo.

D

Deleted member

Out of the two, I only cared about Mewtwo to be honest. I wouldn't need to wait for its eventual eShop release and pay for that. Besides, I can listen to the songs in websites so it's not a huge problem to me.

R0Y

Smash Master
Goodbye old friend :'(

I joined Club Nintendo during the lean years, so I don't remember when it was really good, lol.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My only question would be what would the Flipnote be about? Because the only idea I have is documenting the forbidden love between the moon and Sun (not unlike that of the stars and mailmen) as they reach into inner nirvana.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Goodbye old friend :'(

I joined Club Nintendo during the lean years, so I don't remember when it was really good, lol.
I only joined a few weeks ago so I never got to truly experience it in its prime.

Kasey Smith (MoJay)

Smash Rookie
NNID
KaseySmith
Hey, everyone I'm a upcoming smash player from the Midwest (Michigan). I main Little Mac and few other characters but I wanted to speak with you guys in this thread about a few things so here it goes!......

So I main Little Mac and I am huge fan of this character like this dude Mac Sauce is amazing but when I fight against other players I get this hate dislike vibe from folks and its really annoying. I want to know how can I go about this in a professional way because I don't want to make myself look like a dumbass and pop-off at anyone when it comes to the Major Tournaments. Do you guys have any suggestions that I can take notes on? I mean every time I play with Mac I get maybe sometimes hype and respect but mostly its nothing but heated hate and trolls so I really need help on this.
Thank you
Everyone!
Kasey,

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hey, everyone I'm a upcoming smash player from the Midwest (Michigan). I main Little Mac and few other characters but I wanted to speak with you guys in this thread about a few things so here it goes!......

So I main Little Mac and I am huge fan of this character like this dude Mac Sauce is amazing but when I fight against other players I get this hate dislike vibe from folks and its really annoying. I want to know how can I go about this in a professional way because I don't want to make myself look like a ******* and pop-off at anyone when it comes to the Major Tournaments. Do you guys have any suggestions that I can take notes on? I mean every time I play with Mac I get maybe sometimes hype and respect but mostly its nothing but heated hate and trolls so I really need help on this.
Thank you
Everyone!
Kasey,
Howdy!

For starters, introductions are usually done in the "Welcome Center" and under "Character Discussions" you can go under the :4littlemac: sub form for some tips and information.

Welcome aboard! :happysheep:

D

Deleted member

My only question would be what would the Flipnote be about. Because the only idea I have is documenting the forbidden love between the moon and Sun (not unlike that of the stars and mailmen) as they reach into inner nirvana.
I'm thinking about doing a Flipnote about my character just for the sake of people knowing I am FlightShift from YouTube. *laughs* Not really, maybe because I feel like it or something like @ Soul. Soul. .

I only joined a few weeks ago so I never got to truly experience it in its prime.
I joined in 2013 but I only started to get lots of coins for rewards since late 2014 / early this year before the shutdown announcement. Now that it's shutting down I don't think I'll do more stuff in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I remember there being a lot of people from the Sonic fanbase on Flipnote Hatena. Not a lot of the crazy stuff because Hatena tried to be child friendly, but I saw a bunch of MVs or OC's. At the time I didn't have a clue it was infamous.

R0Y

Smash Master
I remember there being a lot of people from the Sonic fanbase on Flipnote Hatena. Not a lot of the crazy stuff because Hatena tried to be child friendly, but I saw a bunch of MVs or OC's. At the time I didn't have a clue it was infamous.
Dear god....

Soul.

>sonic fanbase
>original characters
>Flipnote

Wat. Has someone made a note about Donut Steel yet? No?

D

Deleted member

I don't know what to think of this. Really? OCs in Flipnote? Welcome to the next level.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Here we go...*drinks out of Buzz Lightyear cup with bendy straw*
http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/01...n-toy-story-2605380?lt_source=external,manual

Give me a few minutes before I make a conclusion then shoot it down.
*finishes drink*

Wow...it was just speculation. The only reasonable conclusions why Bo wasn't in Toy Story 3 was because Andy's Mom sold her in a yard sale or she was broken at some point between 2 and 3.

I didn't get any of the forced Friends references they tried to make.

Soul.

Pretty much but they are only black, red, and blue in the DSi version so they can be stolen. :troll:
Don't forget that Flipnote 3D has GIF support, so we may see animations of precious "oc donut steel" material.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Don't forget that Flipnote 3D has GIF support, so we may see animations of precious "oc donut steel" material.
At least Donut Steel was entertaining. I'm afraid of what these unoriginal wonderful minds have in store for Flipbook.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Selamat Pagi ! How are you all ?
Me ? I did nothing today. Oh yeah, I won all of my matches on FG with :4drmario:. I've even encountered a :4marth: player, who was pretty scary (the matchup is still tedious between them).
I've also fought a :4dedede:. I got a stock by reflecting his gordo with my UpB. You could see me behind my screen, sensibly chuckling :
c5f.gif

Poor King, his gordo betrayed him.

Anyway, what's new here ?

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Selamat Pagi ! How are you all ?
Me ? I did nothing today. Oh yeah, I won all of my matches on FG with :4drmario:. I've even encountered a :4marth: player, who was pretty scary (the matchup is still tedious between them).
I've also fought a :4dedede:. I got a stock by reflecting his gordo with my UpB. You could see me behind my screen, sensibly chuckling :
View attachment 36357
Poor King, his gordo betrayed him.

Anyway, what's new here ?
>Flipnote 3D is coming out
>Club Nintendo is shutting down
>Alex Strife is a piece of ****
>Sonic OCs are still terrible

That's pretty much the jist of it.

By the way, nice to see the Doc writing perscriptions for an ass-whoppin'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom