• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You know what else they cancelled?

Smash 4.

All this time we all think we've been playing the 4th game in the Smash series but it's just our subconsciousness trying to keep us pleased in an eternal sleep.

Except now we're awake and we must face reality.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I needed a good trolling today, however obvious it may have been. Thanks you guys XD

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Blast @Ffamran for sharing that Duck Dodgers video the other day.

I came across this in the recommendations and now I can't get it outta my head.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good news is that I only have one exam left. Bad news is that the exam in question is English, and you can't study for English.

-__-

I hate English...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ah Kermit. I was wondering when you'd show up. Good luck, man :p
Thanks. It's two hours of my life, and it's basically just an essay. I think I'll do fine, but that's not going to stop me from worrying about it until Thursday when I get everything back.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I just noticed Club Nintendo is getting discontinued in the US... ouch. Flipnote though. :D
Really?

Why I'm slowpoking so much....

Anyway, dude, I just love VM on seanless mode :)

Screenshot from 2015-01-20 12:41:26.png

seriously, it doesn't even feel that I'm running Windows as an operating system but a standalone program :)

Really, VM are fantastic!

D

Deleted member

Really?

Why I'm slowpoking so much....

Anyway, dude, I just love VM on seanless mode :)

View attachment 36352
seriously, it doesn't even feel that I'm running Windows as an operating system but a standalone program :)

Really, VM are fantastic!
Oh yeah, I heard about that feature. It's called Unity Mode in VMware Player. Really cool.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Not as much as the DSi one because I think it's exclusive to CN members only.
I believe they might be releasing it soon after.
Also, since I'm still on this Earth, Hatena won't go on until I post some incomprehensible clip with art a fourth grader would even consider awful.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh yeah, I heard about that feature. It's called Unity Mode in VMware Player. Really cool.
I'm using virtualbox and there is a mode called seamless which just removes the seam of the Windows, but also feels like Windows being IN Linux....which is silly but neat :)

I'm having fun, but the thing is, I'm only going to use this when I need it. For example, thanks to wine, I can run cheat engine without a VM which makes it a lot easier.

Like, I first have to tell you, making the setup so that the VM boots with only the partition of my hardrive that Windows needs is a pain. Luckily, this was heavilly documented so I eventually got it, but good luck if you want to do this in Linux....it's not easy....

D

Deleted member

I believe they might be releasing it soon after.
Also, since I'm still on this Earth, Hatena won't go on until I post some incomprehensible clip with art a fourth grader would even consider awful.
Lol. You know what's funny? Hatena had no involvement on Flipnote Studio 3D, yet Miiverse was made with their help. You could just make some stickman drawings.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
FLIPNOTE 3D?
YEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
You done did good, Nintendo.
You done did good.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Well, it seems like my intuition about Alex Strife being a bad person is confirmed.
Edit: On another note, I'm glad Zer0 is a better person than I expected. Too bad he was manipulated :(

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Rysir's already been pranked before. Don't know about KingofPhantoms. I was thinking along the lines of @Enderman_Aura, since the Rysir/Enderman aura showdown isn't happening. :/
We wont have a fight just because you demand it! We are not owned by you to perform such commands!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Lol. You know what's funny? Hatena had no involvement on Flipnote Studio 3D, yet Miiverse was made with their help. You could just make some stickman drawings.
Sure. But stick figure drawings are not enough.
If I'm going to posting something online, it needs to be the stupidest thing anyone will ever see.

That's my goal.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
OMG I REALISED SOMETHING VERY BIG!!!!

Guys, I think I know why they shut it down.

Do you remember the commotion there was with the spm story survey?

Yeah, well, think about it, now, they pretty much gather the answer they want via facebook and twitter as they really are more active now....

Does that mean that now, Nintendo will try to have more accurate responses?

I mean think about it, they once asked the favourite Paper Mario game of people in facebook. And the answer were extremely representative of the majority, a lot more than that club nintendo survey for sure.

So....guys, I think that this might be an excellent news....

Though, I do wonder if they will continue rewarding programs....

Still, this might be a good ting....

D

Deleted member

I'm using virtualbox and there is a mode called seamless which just removes the seam of the Windows, but also feels like Windows being IN Linux....which is silly but neat :)

I'm having fun, but the thing is, I'm only going to use this when I need it. For example, thanks to wine, I can run cheat engine without a VM which makes it a lot easier.

Like, I first have to tell you, making the setup so that the VM boots with only the partition of my hardrive that Windows needs is a pain. Luckily, this was heavilly documented so I eventually got it, but good luck if you want to do this in Linux....it's not easy....
Yeah, same, I only use it when needed. I only tried out the function with Windows XP Mode. Wine helps a lot, agreed. Never tried it out when I was using Mint though.

Sure. But stick figure drawings are not enough.
If I'm going to posting something online, it needs to be the stupidest thing anyone will ever see.

That's my goal.
You could always pull a MTP and do a fake persona. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom