• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirst

It's not out yet. Next month.

http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/

" As a result, to give our members the best opportunity to use their Coins, we will add dozens of downloadable games and a limited quantity of exclusive reward items to the rewards catalog in February. In addition, as a small token of appreciation for your loyalty, all Club Nintendo members will receive a free download code for Flipnote Studio 3D in February 2015. Please visit here for information on the software and how to get the download code."

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Good morning SmashBoards, how are you?

Wait...

What!?
Club Nintendo is closing soon!?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Aww... Now I'm sad.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's to prevent sequence breaking. IIRC, you can still trade HM Pokémon if they are in a PC Box rather than your party.
But technically it's not really sequence breaking since you need the badges in order to use the HMs. Unless they changed that.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I think I hate Rosalina a little less if it wasn't for her fan base.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Got all party members at level 74 in Bravely Default. Thankfully, there's an item to double EXP and JP gained from battles, even though it's at the expense of gold, but I have over 200000 gold, so it's not a big hassle.

Still on chapter 5, though.

Anyway, what's up?

I think I hate Rosalina a little less if it wasn't for her fan base.
@ Kikkipoptart12 Kikkipoptart12 confirmed to be Mariotehplumber.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, I don't know.
On one hand I'm depressed about it closing, but on the other it's not like I miss anything without it (apart from the occasional free game). Though I am interested in Flipnote. I can't wait to flood the servers with uncanny valley art with voice acting that makes your head spin!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Got all party members at level 74 in Bravely Default. Thankfully, there's an item to double EXP and JP gained from battles, even though it's at the expense of gold, but I have over 200000 gold, so it's not a big hassle.

Still on chapter 5, though.

Anyway, what's up?

@ Kikkipoptart12 Kikkipoptart12 confirmed to be Mariotehplumber.
Oh no you figure me out, its time from me to close my account.:troll:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
It's a shame about CN. I got countless free/discounted games out of them.

(This is ironic considering that Punch-Out!! Wii is getting rereleased in two days. "Join the Nintendo Fun Club today, Mac..." BUT IT'S THE FIRST CN-INELIGIBLE TITLE.)

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Aren't they going to replace Club Nintendo with a new loyalty service anyway? If that's the case, I don't get the fuss.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, I had a strange dream last night where Azure Warrior got some new kind of banner called 'Super Premium!". It was gold and apparently gave you the same powers as an admin (because I guess when you get a new achievement it's shown in our little box).

Aren't they going to replace Club Nintendo with a new loyalty service anyway? If that's the case, I don't get the fuss.
It's mostly that many of us fondly remember Club Nintendo and are sad to see it discontinued.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Wait, if Club Nintendo is closing down, then what about the Mewtwo promotion? :confused:
Its covered by email distribution from what it says so if you already registered the games you are already on a sending list.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eh, I never really got into Club Nintendo. Can't say I'll personally miss it as a result.

I know a lot of people really liked it though so it still sucks to hear. I've got faith it's successor (whatever it shall be called) will be at least just as good as it was, though. So it probably won't be much of a loss in the long-run.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I dont care much for Club Nintendo. Granted, I got my 3 rare KIU cards from it, but there isn't much else I get from there. I'm more annoyed with the hotmail garbage asking me to make a yahoo account because of their "overprotective" garbage. I can't keep track of all these accounts you know. *pouts*

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
My reaction to Club Nintendo is met with my usual attitude towards many things: Indifference

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Random fun fact: in the gif in my signature if you pay attention to lucario's eyes you can see the animator either got lazy or forgot to draw lucario's pupils so he has red dot eyes!

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Random fun fact: in the gif in my signature if you pay attention to lucario's eyes you can see the animator either got lazy or forgot to draw lucario's pupils so he has red dot eyes!
He also looks cross eyed and derpy. :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Since I had to import my games, most of the good Club Nintendo stuff was out of my reach. I'm looking forward to the new one.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I just read about Club Nintendo... If killing it off is what it takes to get Flipnote 3D, I don't mind. :upsidedown:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I am now cancelling this conversation to announce I just got a shiny Nidoran female while IV breeding! And it happened to get the hidden ability too!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I am now cancelling this conversation to announce I just got a shiny Nidoran female while IV breeding! And it happened to get the hidden ability too!
The first shiny I ever got was a Zubat in Platinum... and the only one actually.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
The first shiny I ever got was a Zubat in Platinum... and the only one actually.
My first shiny encounter was a shiny pineco in original Silver version during my quest to headbutt every tree I saw, my first shiny I caught though was a ledyba on the same version about a month later, and then got a shiny zigzagoon in original sapphire, shiny growlithe in pearl, shiny rhyhorn in black, and then shiny Trevenant and relicanth in X!

Many years and that is my shiny total!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think I caught a shiny Vileplume once... I don't remember since it was on my screw around Emerald playthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom