• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

How many times can you change your username? And if so, can you revert back to an old one?

Must be around 5 and you could... but then again Premium FAQs aren't available to regular members. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I would just put @Rysir and @Enderman_Aura in a Lucario-off to see who has the strongest aura. Loser gets pranked, but out of love. ;)
I'd watch that fight.

How many times can you change your username? And if so, can you revert back to an old one?
I think if you get premium you can change it twice every 3 months. If you get the one month, you can still change it twice.

Last edited:

Soul.

Must be around 5 and you could... but then again Premium FAQs aren't available to regular members. xD
Dunno. Must be probably 2 times every 3 months. Then again, if I get the thing I'll just change my username to Soul without the X. The rest is a bonus. :awesome:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335

It's two a month. I might have to put my name as all one word since SOMEONE took the original This Guy... lucky *******.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Premium? It's okay I guess, the only thing I'd like it for would be larger avatars, which even then I'm not interested in putting the extra work when I make them.

This thread is more or less the same as the Disco Room. Mod powers give me some of it's features already (title/PM/Mailbox). I already have the best username, no need to change. Signatures I have blocked/they slow down pages. Pranking got old fast.

Blue doesn't go with my red banner either, though I guess it goes better than green.

D

Deleted member

but....I love the green beautifulness.....

Btw, this is a reason I loved Wind waker :)
I wouldn't discard green for my character just yet. It fits pretty much. Not my favorite color, but after trying out multiple color combinations when creating him, I found out black and green stood out very well, so I kept them. :p

Dunno. Must be probably 2 times every 3 months. Then again, if I get the thing I'll just change my username to Soul without the X. The rest is a bonus. :awesome:
It's two a month. I might have to put my name as all one word since SOMEONE took the original This Guy... lucky *******.
Oh yeah, two usernames a month, I forgot about that. Should've checked the Premium introduction page (the one where the large SB Premium logo appears) first. Lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still feel that Im the only one using the Smashboards Dark theme :laugh:

Soul.

Since we're talking about Premium, can you get it even if you're pranked? I'm just wondering.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I as searching for information on Enterprise and found some ...interesting pics about T'Pol

or the actress at least

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why wouldn't you be able to get Premium just because you're pranked

Since you have to pay to be premium, who's going to say "Nope, I don't want the money from someone who is pranked!

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Attention everyone!

I am officially declaring myself as The #1 Supporter of Bill Trinen for Smash DLC.

That is all.
You may continue with your daily lives.

Soul.

Why wouldn't you be able to get Premium just because you're pranked

Since you have to pay to be premium, who's going to say "Nope, I don't want the money from someone who is pranked!
You can apparently give a user Premium as if it were a gift. If I had the thing, maybe the purple stuff would be replaced by a cyan color. Eh.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Premium? It's okay I guess, the only thing I'd like it for would be larger avatars, which even then I'm not interested in putting the extra work when I make them.

This thread is more or less the same as the Disco Room. Mod powers give me some of it's features already (title/PM/Mailbox). I already have the best username, no need to change. Signatures I have blocked/they slow down pages. Pranking got old fast.

Blue doesn't go with my red banner either, though I guess it goes better than green.

Isn't it really funny that I also have red and yellow versions of my icon, too? I don't know, I just felt like doing something like Microsoft's current logo (red, blue, green, yellow), but that's another story. I'm not putting extra work on icons either because of the larger, optional Premium avatar size. I like how things look at the moment.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You can apparently give a user Premium as if it were a gift. If I had the thing, maybe the purple stuff would be replaced by a cyan color. Eh.
Yes, premium color does override pranked

I prefer pranked though, personally

D

Deleted member

Huh, it does? I didn't know. That's cool, actually. No longer would I have a purple color then if that were the case.
The prank only lasts for 30 days, which is nothing. :troll:
I like Premium's color better though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I bet that most of us will be magenta colored before getting cyan :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Come at me cyan people! :4lucina:

What's wrong with magenta anyway, it looks kewl :shades:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Considering the fact there are 4 Cyan's viewing the thread, I don't think that's a a good Idea.
Well, there are 4 Premium users viewing it, there are 2 regular / normal users viewing it, and 1 pranked user viewing it at the moment. You're correct x9000.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Jigglypuff always takes over 100% damage for each round after the first round. I don't know how I'll beat All-Star on Hard with her. ;_;

Soul.

Has anyone figured out how to gift Premium yet. I'm bored.
I want to get rid of the X in my username as soon as possible. inb4 hard to do

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Has anyone figured out how to gift Premium yet. I'm bored.
I want to get rid to the X in my username as soon as possible. inb4 hard to do
Like I said before, I would like Premium as a gift too, but that'll probably happen in the year 20XX, where :4megaman: is real and everyone plays :foxmelee:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Who will get Premium as a gift from the Gods?,
Will xSoul remove the x? Flight will be Drive? A Magenta apocalypse will happen again instead?

Don't miss all the answers in the next Smashboards Z!!!

D

Deleted member

Who will get Premium as a gift from the Gods?,
Will xSoul remove the x? Flight will be Drive? A Magenta apocalypse will happen again instead?

Don't miss all the answers in the next Smashboards Z!!!
I'm actually looking forward to that show. Where's the first episode? I can't find it. :/
And once everyone gets Premium, the title of the show becomes Smashboards Premium Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom